Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2015, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wouldn't say it was quick at all it was everything that has happened and had built up since the end of 8x02 coming to a head. Our resolution before we hit break.
Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
Never had any doubt about it!! I had faith that it would be alright between them from the beginning..

Going to watch the episode as soon as it's downloaded.. Which is soon..
hehe I know you didn't Can't wait till you see it
Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
I knew it wasn't but it was torture waiting for it to end already. I am still shaking my head at ABC for moving the come back to February!
Really wasn't that long though LOL It was insanely short compared to most shows who separate their couples. but the feb thing I was not pleased about lol But the promo was

Now my review cause I have to get it all out I just do haha So read it if you wanna LMAO

I love that Martha and Alexis brought gifts for either it not being good or doing well haha he was so happy Martha calling his PI business a money pit

I really do love Hayley she has been a great add to the cast this year always enjoy her scenes I love her being his hacker in this ep and taking up his office hahaha

I thought I was gonna sucker punch Vikram when he said he only texted her because he wanted her "dinner" with Castle to be short cause he can't know. Yo you don't run her life son so chill lol Like she said she's trying not to lose her marriage in the process not your call punk but poor guy who plays him got flooded on Twitter poor guy he doesn't write his lines LOL

Boys giving Perlmutter crap bout his beard too funny classic really. Always like when he's on cause his sarcasm cracks me up.

I love Beckett's face when she hears Castle and drops her phone Thats so the show in one shot LMAO

The talk about a boat and their 2nd anniversary hehe them talking bout it makes me so happy and Castle saying hard to top the first. That was some damn good loving they had if its hard to top it hahaha

Real classy of the company to not cooperate smh them splitting up to get it done awesome Kate calling those all the old gossips martha's so hilarious

Castle trying to guess that guys first name We gets lot yummy booty shots of him in these dance scene nom nom Not knowing what upstage is haha so damn lost its fabulous

Whole Titanic thing I can't even. I love this scene so much first thing I thought of was that car scene and then Kate mentions it and they want reenact that scene. She is always so ready to go for him not that I can blame the girl. Fun distraction from their investigation so much shameless flirting Then in the middle of their flirting have a mind meld bout the life boats. These two. *sigh*

The look she gives Castle when she's thanking him like she's giving him all kinds of eye sex right in that moment my god. She had her taste after weeks of not and now is being as transparent as water around him hehe He's giving it ten fold right back at her. These two idiots haha Plus she called him Rick I never get over her calling him that

~~~~~~

I love Martha catching Rick/Hayley at the office and says if he can't tell her he shouldn't be doing it haha so true. Rick putting it all together so satisfying after him being in the dark for awhile.

The hacking scene is pure gold I loved it so much. They both have their own hackers trying to out smart the other. Hayley using kitty videos LMAO thats what tipped them it wasn't Loc-sat haha The calling back and forth had to be my favorite part. The look on Kate's face when he asks if she's thinking about their naked time she's a little thrown off but a little turned on at the same time hahah She flirts hardcore with him and he's bringing it asking her to come over and she says she has captain stuff haha Also her answering his call despite Vikram saying not to. Suck it fool she's gonna do it anyway

When Beckett calls him back and asks if he wants to steam up his office he gets so panicky its too friggin funny. He totally thinks she's in the lobby until Hayley is like she's in Queens Rick not possible. LMAO Telling her he was taking off his pants this scene was so amazing. Also its kinda sad cause Castle knows she's lying and she knows that and is trying to stop him.

I adore that the first thing she wants to do is fix things with Castle cause lying to him kills her and thats her #1 priority and where she wants to be first. The seriousness in Castle's stare and his voice when he says they need to talk...whew I haven't gotten chills like that since 47 seconds.

When they went into interrogation I knew some angsty sht was going to go down. He knows her SO well. He's the one who corrects her path when she veers off course cause he knows her better than anyone. and he was so right in what he said to her and she knew it. He's the only one in her life the truly calls her out on her sht and she listens. This is the scene that wakes her up just like in Always. Saying he'd walk into a tornado for her and her saying she'd die if she lost him gah. This scene hurts so good. They always do angst so well. Him taking off hurt but was needed.

The boys shooting Acosta's partner without hesitation although it sucked for Beckett I really loved that cause they won't ever let anything happen to their sister

~~~~~~~

Rick talking slash arguing with his little gadget sad and funny. The final scene oh the final scene so good. Kinda reminds of a little parallel to that infamous scene of ours in Always. Where she shows up storms in and She says he was right about everything cause he was and usually is when it comes to matters pertaining to Kate Beckett. and how he isn't sure he can forgive her and she pleads her case. Telling him how much she needs him and how this made her realize how much. That she doesn't want to do this without him anymore. The same amount of hesitation on his face like in Always before he decides its not worth it to continue to be mad about this if they get back on track. If you love someone this is just what you do. Work through things. You don't throw them away over pride, anger etc you forgive and learn to forget the forgetting part its going to take a little longer but now they can heal from this.

The look on Kate's face when he's like okay and she dives back in for another kiss. SO happy to be home, to be with him and for all this to finally be over with. The naughty punishing OMG its like we're watching fan-fics girls I swear to god and Kate could not have been more ready for that naked punishment I tell you what. Her face basically read 'I'm ready to fck the hell out of you.' you know its true hahah He takes her hand and they head back to they bedroom and the friggin device speaks for the fandom 'aww you guys' hahah perfect way to end the winter finale.

Last edited by SIC PARVIS MAGNA; 11-24-2015 at 05:56 PM
SIC PARVIS MAGNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
I don't know what to do with you girl.
LOL guess my excitement over my other fandoms are trumping a show based in "reality"

~*~*~

"Naked punishment"- OMFG, that killed me!

~*~*~/~*~*~*~/~*~*~*~/~*~*~*~

ETA-Weds. Nov. 25th

Okay so I finally watched the episode!

Not the best but still a good one.

~*~*~

Finally everything is out in the open with Caskett!!!

Their team up on the boat was classic Caskett so that was great.

I was laughing so hard at that cyber war they were doing, especially when Beckett called to stall Castle.

Oh man and so many naked time references. Gah they were really horny for each other in this episode!

-Them talking about role playing that steamy car sex scene from Titanic, wanting to steam up Castle's office, and then finally they got naked punishing! :eye_brows:

(Fangirl Dream: Please let Beckett get pregnant from their trysts now!)

And that pyramid thing spoke for all of us when she said, "Aw you guys!"

~*~*~

Just one minor thing- Vickhram has been added to the list where I have Espo

He was a dick throughout the episode especially when we found out his text to Beckett was just to get her away from Castle. ASS!

'Kay rant over.

~*~*~

Feb. 1st, are you kidding me?!

Oh well gives me time now to read 'Driving Heat'.

We're gonna get more Caskett sexy times when it returns!

And now that Castle suggested the plan about the 'pretend break up', that should be so much fun to watch now that there aren't any secrets, so it should be great to watch them fool everyone else!
Emma♥Neal

Last edited by Ron_Beckett; 11-25-2015 at 10:39 AM
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 12:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Castle dancing! Love it!

I knew I didn't like that Vikhram guy from the very beginning. Ugh.

I like Hayley though

I am so glad they are back together doing what they do best, together.

I can't wait to watch more episodes!! Wish I didn't have to sleep
Old 06-13-2016, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Heh this was a good ep
SIC PARVIS MAGNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Ahh still can't get over their role-playing Titanic talk and than the naked punishing...I keep forgetting how good this episode was

Icon by Fiona
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 06:42 PM
Elite Fan

It was really good.
Old 07-24-2017, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
Ahh still can't get over their role-playing Titanic talk and than the naked punishing...I keep forgetting how good this episode was
i loved those parts of the episode i totally forgot about this ep and how good it was as well
fragileღheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragileღheart (View Post)
i loved those parts of the episode i totally forgot about this ep and how good it was as well
With everything going on in season 8 it's easy to forget about the really good episodes.

Icon by Fiona
Old 07-26-2017, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
With everything going on in season 8 it's easy to forget about the really good episodes.
agreed
Old 07-27-2017, 01:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Icon by Fiona
Old 07-28-2017, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

now i want to rewatch this ep
fragileღheart is offline   Reply With Quote