Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2015, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Castle Episode Discussion Thread 7.21 - In Plane Sight

Castle 7.21 - "In Plane Sight."
original air date April 27th @ 10 pm

EPISODE SUMMARY

On route to London, Castle and Alexis' routine flight turns deadly when the plane's Air Marshal is found murdered. With Beckett's help on the ground, they race to find the killer before he carries out his deadly plan.
sources: tv.com
Emma♥Neal

Last edited by Copop; 05-01-2023 at 02:32 AM
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 03:56 PM
Elite Fan

^ Yeah new episode on Monday! I can't wait.
Old 04-25-2015, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Me neither. I'm looking forward to this one.

It's gonna be similar to 6x07, "Like Father, Like Daughter" as it will be Castle and Alexis working the case while Beckett works from her end but at the same time I can't wait for it to be so much better because of the fact that they are officially family now
Emma♥Neal
Old 04-25-2015, 04:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Beckett (View Post)
Me neither. I'm looking forward to this one.

It's gonna be similar to 6x07, "Like Father, Like Daughter" as it will be Castle and Alexis working the case while Beckett works from her end but at the same time I can't wait for it to be so much better because of the fact that they are officially family now
And I no longer hate Alexis. So I will be able to enjoy it a lot more.
Old 04-25-2015, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LOL and there's that (for you). I just didn't want to say anything.

We did get a hug out of it though so that made me happy.
Emma♥Neal
Old 04-25-2015, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!!

Can't wait for it
SIC PARVIS MAGNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 05:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wahoo it's Monday!!!

Emma♥Neal

Last edited by Ron_Beckett; 04-27-2015 at 06:04 AM
Old 04-27-2015, 06:27 AM
Elite Fan

^ Happy Castle Monday!
Old 04-27-2015, 08:56 AM
Master Fan

Happy Castle Monday!
Old 04-27-2015, 09:33 PM
Elite Fan

Tonight's episode was good. I really enjoyed the twist in the end. But I wish it was Castle that talked that lady down. He was doing a good job narrowing down the suspects. I wanted it to be him to talk her down. Oh well it gave Alexis something to do. LOL! I did miss Caskette being in the same room though.
Old 04-27-2015, 11:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

I've come to accept certain things that are at the edge of reason so the story overall was acceptable... but this pacing was as flat as a can of soda left open on the service cart. They all can't be good, but it's better than the documentary epi with all the camera shake a few years back.

Sorry, just being honest, doesn't take away from some positives within the epi. Enjoyed the father/daughter time together which I think was the highlight of this epi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
Tonight's episode was good. I really enjoyed the twist in the end. But I wish it was Castle that talked that lady down. He was doing a good job narrowing down the suspects. I wanted it to be him to talk her down. Oh well it gave Alexis something to do. LOL! I did miss Caskette being in the same room though.
pwthepup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 04:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwthepup (View Post)
I've come to accept certain things that are at the edge of reason so the story overall was acceptable... but this pacing was as flat as a can of soda left open on the service cart. They all can't be good, but it's better than the documentary epi with all the camera shake a few years back.

Sorry, just being honest, doesn't take away from some positives within the epi. Enjoyed the father/daughter time together which I think was the highlight of this epi.
I see what you are saying it is honest. I felt like that at times. It felt like it was missing family time. I was hoping for a family moment before the plane ride started. I was disappointed when we didn't get one.
Old 04-28-2015, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

We got all the family stuff we needed in that ep it was good. They don't always have to be in the same room to have good stuff seriously lol

I loved the ep I thought the pace was good I seriously had no idea who it was that's what i liked about it I was locked in the whole time Loved Rick/Alexis working together to figure it out was pretty awesome to watch I love when Nathan and Molly have scenes cause their early stuff in the show I adored so them getting an ep was nice to see

I adored supportive/worried Beckett it was so sweet to watch her be worried bout the flight and encouraging him the whole time woman loves that man and has 100% unwavering faith in him he could get the job done the feels were real even when they're not in the same room they're I wasn't expecting the flight attendant I liked Alexis calming her down cause they had that convo bout how long she'd worked there

Solid ep in my opinion I loved Beckett at the end making sure the plane landed and then she could finally breathe and be ok knowing her family was safely on the ground.
SIC PARVIS MAGNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So I watched the episode this morning.

I gotta say it was actually quite enjoyable.

I swear Alexis is going to follow in her parents footsteps. I can see her either becoming a cop or a defense lawyer or even an ME. She was absolutely awesome. How she took charge and wanted to look at the body with Lanie's help was great.

And at the end the way Alexis calmed down the killer was amazing. I was even impressed the way she handled herself and got the gun. It was so very Beckett-like.

Even when this family is apart they are still together and you can feel it everywhere.

And the unwavering faith that Beckett has in Castle is amazing time and time again no matter how many times we see her support him. She had faith he could crack the case and faith that he could interrogate the people he needed to. The love she has for him is unconditional and unbreakable.

It was especially bittersweet how Beckett kept track of her family's flight to make sure they arrived in London okay and was relieved at the end to see that it did.

I could only imagine what was going through her mind, the fear of something happening to her family and the thought of losing them. They mean so much to her.

On that note while Espo is on our lists he does have his moments. I liked how he was over her shoulder and just gave her a look in a non-verbal support way.

In terms of the case I thought it was really well played out. I had a feeling that it would be one of the flight attendants. They are always the most obvious in terms of story telling. So that lady was one of two I suspected- just by the way she was looking at Alexis when they were searching the luggage.

My second suspect was the guy flight attendant. He seemed too jittery.

Glad my first instinct was right though. She seemed like the least likely but like I said, it was her look searching the luggage that was a dead give away for me.

But then the case turned to other suspects and I thought nah maybe I'm wrong because the others seemed so viable.

~*~*~

Next weeks looks like fun. Good ol' Castle & Beckett case solving!
Emma♥Neal
Old 04-28-2015, 10:33 AM
Elite Fan

I understand what you are both saying. I just wanted a little family moment. Sheesh. Sorry to offend. I was just expressing my feelings Otherwise I enjoyed the episode like my original post in here.

But I do have a question can you track a flight like Beckett did on her computer? That would be so neat.