Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2015, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Castle Episode Discussion Thread -7.20 "Sleeper."

Castle 7.20 - "Sleeper."
original air date April 20th @ 10 pm

EPISODE SUMMARY

A recurring dream inspires Castle and Beckett to look for answers about Castle's Disappearance.
sources: dvr
SIC PARVIS MAGNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 09:39 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT! Yeah another new Castle tonight! EEK!!
Old 04-20-2015, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

SOOO ready god that hiatus was ridiculously long
Old 04-20-2015, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My bad. Was gonna start it but I thought I had opened up Ep. 19 which is why I didn't. It was 18 that I had done.

I'll get the next 2, promise.

Alex: Me too, FOREVER.
Alex ♥ Maggie
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

Happy Castle Monday!!!!
Old 04-20-2015, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Beckett (View Post)
My bad. Was gonna start it but I thought I had opened up Ep. 19 which is why I didn't. It was 18 that I had done.

I'll get the next 2, promise.
HAHA you don't have to get the next two silly just the next one will do
Old 04-20-2015, 10:00 PM
Elite Fan

Well tonight's show was intense and still left me with a lot of questions. At least we got some of it answered. He missed their wedding to save the world. He is getting to be more like his dad more and more everyday. I am not sure I like that.

Espo can suck it. I am so tired of him and his stinky I don't trust Castle attitude. He pissed me off tonight. Of course Ryan has to follow him but at least he tries to give Castle a chance. Grrrr. What does Castle have to do to earn Espo respect? Jesus on a cracker! Espo can pick a finger and spin for all I care.

Rick as usual didn't listen to his wife and almost got himself killed. UGH! That man he was lucky he was being followed. All and all it was a great show that left me with more questions than answers.
Old 04-20-2015, 10:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Agree agree agree! I came in to this epi expecting this polarizing topic to either get some explanation or make it worse. I'm grateful I felt it explained things for the most part, and a bit annoyed they left the door open. This will not please everyone, but I feel it should please most. This arc sorta kinda shouldn't have started in the first place but I was intrigued and was satisfied w/ what was presented. It's just so hard now to come up with new ideas when those two are in the "great place" they are in the relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
Well tonight's show was intense and still left me with a lot of questions. At least we got some of it answered. He missed their wedding to save the world. He is getting to be more like his dad more and more everyday. I am not sure I like that.

Espo can suck it. I am so tired of him and his stinky I don't trust Castle attitude. He pissed me off tonight. Of course Ryan has to follow him but at least he tries to give Castle a chance. Grrrr. What does Castle have to do to earn Espo respect? Jesus on a cracker! Espo can pick a finger and spin for all I care.

Rick as usual didn't listen to his wife and almost got himself killed. UGH! That man he was lucky he was being followed. All and all it was a great show that left me with more questions than answers.
pwthepup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm glad they revisited Espo being an ass cause it vindicates those who've thought he's been edgy with him all season we weren't imagining it my prob is why. Why is he so quick to distrust a man he's worked with waned to be his best man and has know for 7 yrs so friggin hostile towards him irks me something fierce

his backstory still lots of questions but a bit more clarity I can see people complaining about this but its still yet to really be finished might make more sense once the story is complete.
Old 04-21-2015, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ended up going to bed so I recorded the episode. Gonna watch it in a couple minutes!

Alex ♥ Maggie
Old 04-21-2015, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ok let us know what you think
Old 04-21-2015, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay just got done watching and where do I even start?!

There are 2 kinds of Castle episodes: The ones that are light hearted with fluff and jokes. And the ones that are dark and mysterious.

This was the one that was dark and mysterious and it was freakin' awesome!!!!

Dude whoever altered Castle's memories must have some cool tech to replace Banal with that other dude.

I love how Castle got wrangled into this whole mess with CIA, Intelligence, and an Al Quida OP- Super cool stuff!

~*~*~

Okay Espo has finally made my list. He was creeping onto it for a while but the way he was to Castle (yet again!) proved what an ass he is. I'm for once glad he and Lanie are no longer together. She deserves way better than him!

~*~*~

The Caskett stuff was absolutely incredible. Even when Beckett has a moment of doubt ultimately she never doubts her husband and she's in his corner no matter what. She believes in him and she'll never stop, no matter how crazy the theory or answers may be.

And she called him 'Babe' 3 times in this episode!

~*~*~

Loved the moments Beckett had with Martha and Alexis individually. They are such a great family!

~*~*~

There's still a lot of questions to be sure but I am more than satisfied with the answers for now.

Alex ♥ Maggie
Old 04-21-2015, 09:05 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome to the club of the Espo on our list. I am glad you see what we have been saying all along. I really wanted to fing punch him last night. God he makes me sick! I feel sorry for Ryan for having an unforgiving ahole as a partner. No woman should be saddled with that jerk. He is on my list for good unless the writers give me a reason to ever take him off of it.
Old 04-21-2015, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ha ha right.

I mean I had always seen what you guys saw but I always tried to give Espo. the benefit of the doubt. No longer though.

And every time he's questioned Castle and doubted him he's been wrong.

Alex ♥ Maggie
Old 04-21-2015, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Beckett (View Post)
Ha ha right.

I mean I had always seen what you guys saw but I always tried to give Espo. the benefit of the doubt. No longer though.

And every time he's questioned Castle and doubted him he's been wrong.
You would think that would teach him a lesson but nope. He is still a self rightous jerk. I wish Kate would step in and say STFU he is my husband and you need to get over yourself. But she won't.