Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2015, 09:57 PM
Extreme Fan

I know... anytime Nathan cries... my heart literally breaks.... sign of an amazing actor.

OTP: Jim/Pam (the office US), Castle/Beckett (Castle), Sean/Fiona (Shameless), Henry/Jo (Forever)
Melissa23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

First off everyone in the ep KILLED it absolutely KILLED it. god Michael is amazing as Jerry Tysion and Niemen god she literally gives me chills....

I can;t even form thoughts right now such a good ep and what ana amazing way to recap the whole SL with the flash backs for anyone who doesn't remember

whole ep had me on edge gah that ending.....and the fact that they were HOLDING HANDS while it happened

that promo I might die guys lol
SIC PARVIS MAGNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay let's see how I even begin with this!

Intro Thoughts:

- Give this show all the ***in' Emmy's right now! - Best guest stars: Annie Wersching (Kelly Nieman) and Michael Mosley (Jerry Tyson/3XK), best story telling, best actor/actress-Stana & Nathan.

~*~*~

3XK:

-Holy hell on wheels how am I still alive after all of that?! I mean seriously?!

-Best 3XK related episode ever!

-The flashbacks were amazing and creepy because of the dark blue undertones that they used. It was a great set up for those who aren't familiar with the storyline and for those of us who are. (That totally put my 3XK marathon to shame that I had watched earlier in the day. LOL!)

-Tyson was just, ***n' no words. I couldn't figure out what to believe. The cosmetic storyline was just incredible- it could have been him, it could not have been him, he's fabricated finger prints before, jesus!

-Kelly is one of the most scary psychopaths I've ever seen. And I've watched too many Criminal Minds and Law & Order: SVU's and Rizzoli & Isles to know a good psychopath when I see one. She scares me in a way no other tv psychopath has ever scared me before.

-I tell you, best villain ever!!!!

-By the point where they were trying to verify if it was really Jerry or Michael I seriously thought 'screw it', bring on the vigilante justice. Kill the SOB just to be sure!

~*~*~

Caskett/Castle Family:

-Great scenes in the loft.

-Aw, the goodbye kiss that Alexis gave Kate totally made my heart melt. Another growth in their relationship!

-Caskett talking babies!

-Of course though after that scene you knew things were just gonna turn so the anticipation for that was frightening.

-All the way through I was waiting for something to happen to Beckett because of last week's promo when Castle said "where's Beckett" so every time she ventured out alone I was frightened. And then the moment came and it was like a speeding freight train coming out of nowhere and it hurt like hell!

~*~*~

The Preview:

-I am in so much pain after that promo!

-Okay so there's one of two things here. A.) When Castle says "I'm sorry", I'm betting on the odds that it's not Beckett that he found but another cosmetic double. It would make sense considering Jerry & Kelly have done that with Castle, Lanie, and Esposito. And to be honest I have been anticipating a Beckett dopple-ganger since S5 when Tyson got to Castle.

B.) Another reason it can't be Beckett is that it would be too big of a spoiler for them to show us that they "killed her off" and that would really suck for Stana, and by the way of things in that we're getting close to a S8, they can't kill off Beckett.

-Still though, with those thoughts in mind this episode is gonna be intense all the way through the whole episode.

-How the hell are we supposed to wait an entire week for it, it's just not fair

~*~*~

So written review is complete, now let me express my feels in the best way I know how with Castle related gifs!

Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 07:42 AM
Master Fan

That was an amazing episode! I kept waiting and waiting because like you said last weeks promo said 'Where's Beckett". So I knew something had to happen to her, I never expected that! It is amazing how this show still blows me away. Very well done episode, I don't even know where to start about next week Honestly, one of the only shows that always evolves and keeps getting better. You think are are ready and know what to expect, but they keep bringing it to another level!!

Caskett and Alexis were ADORABLE in the opening loft scene.
Old 02-10-2015, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

The opening scene was very sweet the baby talk was very poignant and Alexis kissed her goodbye gah that is SOO huge

Well done David Amann WELL DONE

Pretty sure that song is going to haunt me FOREVER just get chills thinking about it.

And there's no way they're killing beckett off lol thats show suicide and abc just expressed how much they wanna keep Castle that's not happening ever.

man his face in the promo KILLED me Nathan is going to kill me to watch next week
SIC PARVIS MAGNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 07:50 AM
Master Fan

That song is going to haunt me forever too! There was an elderly man on the local news here around Christmas time and he sang that song and it gave me goose bumps!!
Old 02-10-2015, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah there's no way I can listen to that song without ever getting chills down my spine.
Emma♥Neal
Old 02-10-2015, 08:24 AM
Master Fan

I had chills down my spine the minute Beckett answered her phone and it started playing. And the whole time Tyson walked to the elevator...then that wink. Omg everything about it was SO creepy and then Beckett being wheeled away
Old 02-10-2015, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Just how badly will they torture us next week?

If we can't handle last night, how the hell are we gonna survive what happens next?!
Emma♥Neal
Old 02-10-2015, 08:43 AM
Master Fan

Thank goodness it's only a week. I totally expected it to end on a cliffhanger but nothing like that. I'm thinking it's going to be pretty bad, but like I've said they consistently raise the bar each time, so I really can't be prepared because this is a level we haven't seen before. I don't know what's going to happen at all.. All I hope is that it is not Beckett that is in that chair at the end of that promo. Can't be.
Old 02-10-2015, 10:51 AM
Elite Fan

I really loath that song. I just want both of them dead by next week.
Old 02-10-2015, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
I really loath that song. I just want both of them dead by next week.
They better die for good next week, but I can't be too sure. That song on Beckett's phone leads me to believe there will be a next time
Old 02-10-2015, 11:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele22 (View Post)
They better die for good next week, but I can't be too sure. That song on Beckett's phone leads me to believe there will be a next time
I think that was just their calling card and their way of saying we're here.
Old 02-10-2015, 12:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
I think that was just their calling card and their way of saying we're here.
I don't know, I think they are going to leave this one open ended for now like Castle's disappearance. Bracken is solved, they don't have much mystery left and they did such an amazing job with this episode. I can see at least 1 more 3xk episode especially if we get more seasons.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Didn't you just love this! I was terrified when I saw it

Emma♥Neal
Reply   Post New Thread