Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2014, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Guess we now know what the 'game changer' was, will be interesting to see how Castle works his way back into the NYPD.
lancer1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 06:37 AM
Master Fan

I think he will. They said this was only for a few episodes, so we will see.
Old 12-09-2014, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What a very good ep.

I loved that we got a Castle family scene. And loved Alexis' "Welcome to the family" bit

Dude Castle in with the mob was awesome! I kind of wonder if that will tie in to his past. His mob brother did say he owed Castle and anything he needed was his.

Esplanie is over! Finally. Been waiting for so long for that to happen. I'm glad they didn't go the cliche route with Espo proposing after their fake engagement. Them breaking up is the best thing to happen in a while for them.

How adorable was Beckett's poem!

My poor Rick, no longer with the NYPD because of his mob stint - Wonder how long that will last?

I did love the promo for January though. Castle PI, I like the sound of that
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 08:53 AM
Elite Fan

I can't wait to see Castle as a PI. It will be like when he came back in season 3 and had to earn his way back to the 12th. He was doing stuff on his own and seemed to do a great job. I loved it. Of course she let him win.

As for Esplanie I just wish they would have done something with them years ago and not do the back and forth crap. They really hurt them from developing and by this season a lot of people were over them they never had a chance but at the same time. Espo is also on my list. So that mad it hard for me to root for them anyway. She could do way better than him. Tori and that transit cop don't need his baggage either. Both those women deserve someone better as well and Espo is not it.

This season I am on team Ryan. I may not ship him and Jenny since she is barely there. But I ship Ryan. He was so cute last night saving his buddies and backing up Castle unlike Espo. If Alexis wasn't picked for best person. I would have wanted Ryan for the job. Now he and Castle have the mob in common.
Old 12-09-2014, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with everything you said about Espo. He just isn't the commitment type. As it was he freaked out over the meeting the parents and the fake engagement. I don't see him as that type to settle down and have kids.

I have been on team Ryan too. And he doesn't act like a douche around Castle all the time.
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 09:41 AM
Extreme Fan

Spoiler:

I get why he didn't tell her then, I mean she was having fun at the holiday party, why ruin it?

OTP: Jim/Pam (the office US), Castle/Beckett (Castle), Sean/Fiona (Shameless), Henry/Jo (Forever)

Last edited by SIC PARVIS MAGNA; 12-09-2014 at 10:08 AM
Melissa23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Melissa edited your post cause that's a possible spoiler for the next ep anytime there is a rumor or spoiler for any future eps you have to put it in spoiler tags so you don't spoil those who don't wanna know future stuff ok?

As for Castle not being at NYPD its a not a bad thing changes things up a bit I know people think they're gonna have less time together but I think it means we're going to get more loft scenes together them coming home and building theory together cause honestly they can't help it

i've always been Ryan ALWAYS my roomate asked me earlier this summer he was like Ryan or Espo and I didn't even have to think I was like Ryan and he was like damn throw espo under the bus LMAO I've always loved Ryan more I don't not like Espo cause he's cool just not Ryan hah

glad everyone is good with Esplanie being no more cause its fine with me never shipped em
SIC PARVIS MAGNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 10:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattinson's Pitbull (View Post)
Melissa edited your post cause that's a possible spoiler for the next ep anytime there is a rumor or spoiler for any future eps you have to put it in spoiler tags so you don't spoil those who don't wanna know future stuff ok?

As for Castle not being at NYPD its a not a bad thing changes things up a bit I know people think they're gonna have less time together but I think it means we're going to get more loft scenes together them coming home and building theory together cause honestly they can't help it

i've always been Ryan ALWAYS my roomate asked me earlier this summer he was like Ryan or Espo and I didn't even have to think I was like Ryan and he was like damn throw espo under the bus LMAO I've always loved Ryan more I don't not like Espo cause he's cool just not Ryan hah

glad everyone is good with Esplanie being no more cause its fine with me never shipped em
I guess people forgot how he had to earn his way back in the first episode of season 3. He went out on his own trying to solve the case. I loved how he kept getting there before the team. That was priceless. And how he got back there despite being kicked out by gates in season 4. The best episodes are when he gets kicked out. I can't wait to see him trying to still help but as a certified PI. Now he can sell his services to other Police departments if they want it.

As for Espo. You know how I feel about him Caitlin. He i still on my list. I don't think he is coming off it anytime soon. He did himself no favors putting Castle down like that last night. Tori and the cop don't deserve a man like that. Sorry they can do better just like Lanie. She deserves better. Despite what he said to Ryan on Kill Switch he is not ready to commit. I hated that Lanie and Espo were comparing themselves to the other couples. That is crazy thing to do in tv life and real life. No couple is alike. You should all do you and not focus on other people. In never does anyone well trying to keep up with the joneses. You just end up losing in the end.

This season has really made me appreciate Ryan more then I ever did. I love how he backs up Castle and gives him the benefit of the doubt. He occasionally slips up do to his loyalty to Espo. But I am glad he is no longer afraid to state his opinions despite what his partner thinks and keeps on giving Castle a chance and believes in him like Kate.

Until he shows me I shouldn't. I am team Ryan!

Last edited by hfce; 12-09-2014 at 10:40 AM
hfce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 10:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattinson's Pitbull (View Post)
Loved that ep I always enjoy mobster stuff hehe was a good ep to see Rick working with them and reporting back to Beckett hehe

Always love the 'my wife' stuff the christmas poem so adorable Loved her poem

Loved when Beckett asked what was wrong and he replied what could be wrong? she was there oh Castle...

I'm sorry for Esplanie but I gotta be honest They were never my ship Ryan/Jenny are my secondary ship to Caskett like Espo said they don't have what Caskett does or RJ. I think Espo could totally be with someone else like Tory or that Transit cop ha

Heh that makeout in the preview I wanna know why thats happening Castle as a PI good lord this is going to be hilarious I can't wait Jan 12th is quite far away.
Since you've all brought up Esplanie, I too am glad it's over. I'm in the camp that while those two are great actors, the combo of the writing of their coupling and just who they are I guess didn't create much spark. Frankly this past episode with Lanie "promising to make it worth his while" about lying to his parents, I thought was nicely written and delivered. There was a nice show of PDA and spark there!

I'm sure you all saw the Twitter and FB question posted by the 'Castle' account. Boy there was clearly a strong split in opinions.

I applaud this change, just like removing Castle from the precinct for a while. I appreciate trying fresh things and this time I like it. I mean I appreciate the beginning of the Season 7 as well, but it was really bold and took me a while to accept, this time it didn't feel forced.
pwthepup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
I guess people forgot how he had to earn his way back in the first episode of season 3. He went out on his own trying to solve the case. I loved how he kept getting there before the team. That was priceless. And how he got back there despite being kicked out by gates in season 4. The best episodes are when he gets kicked out. I can't wait to see him trying to still help but as a certified PI. Now he can sell his services to other Police departments if they want it.

As for Espo. You know how I feel about him Caitlin. He i still on my list. I don't think he is coming off it anytime soon. He did himself no favors putting Castle down like that last night. Tori and the cop don't deserve a man like that. Sorry they can do better just like Lanie. She deserves better. Despite what he said to Ryan on Kill Switch he is not ready to commit. I hated that Lanie and Espo were comparing themselves to the other couples. That is crazy thing to do in tv life and real life. No couple is alike. You should all do you and not focus on other people. In never does anyone well trying to keep up with the joneses. You just end up losing in the end.

This season has really made me appreciate Ryan more then I ever did. I love how he backs up Castle and gives him the benefit of the doubt. He occasionally slips up do to his loyalty to Espo. But I am glad he is no longer afraid to state his opinions despite what his partner thinks and keeps on giving Castle a chance and believes in him like Kate.

Until he shows me I shouldn't. I am team Ryan!
Right? They totally forgot cause he had to battle his way back in its more difficult this time but its changes it up I don't get why part of this fandom doesn't want change if they want more seasons we have to have change.

Hahah I sure Do I sure do. They never had that spark Caskett does or RJ even Espo said it himself.

I always loved Ryan always always just glad everyone is seeing he's the better of the pair with his sweetness,loyalty, humor he's such a Castle jr haha

I'm team Ryan even if he makes it up to Castle ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwthepup (View Post)
Since you've all brought up Esplanie, I too am glad it's over. I'm in the camp that while those two are great actors, the combo of the writing of their coupling and just who they are I guess didn't create much spark. Frankly this past episode with Lanie "promising to make it worth his while" about lying to his parents, I thought was nicely written and delivered. There was a nice show of PDA and spark there!

I'm sure you all saw the Twitter and FB question posted by the 'Castle' account. Boy there was clearly a strong split in opinions.

I applaud this change, just like removing Castle from the precinct for a while. I appreciate trying fresh things and this time I like it. I mean I appreciate the beginning of the Season 7 as well, but it was really bold and took me a while to accept, this time it didn't feel forced.
They never clicked for me I love them as actors for sure but not as a ship. Glad they made that call.

Always going to be be split opinions I've noticed this fandom likes to complain ALOT but the writers know what they're doing I applaud them for it too we need change if we wanna continue people forget I trust the writers I always have and will continue to do so.
Old 12-09-2014, 12:12 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't see the complaints since I only go to this board and castletv.net. The only twitter I follow just barely is Terry Miller, the wife of the husband and wife team and Stana, Nathan, an Rick Castle and a handful of nice not crazy Castle fans on twitter. So I was sheltered from the complaints. I want a place that you can have a different opinion but still respect each other. Too bad there are few and few places like that online.

I love the shake up that is about to happen. Castle is at it's greatest when they shake things up. Like season 6 with Beckett being an FBI agent not everyone liked it but it reinforced that they need to near each other and they are at their best together not apart. That is why Castle figuring that out before Kate was fantastic. He loves her so much he is willingly leaving his home he loves and family to be with her.

This new phase will breath more life into this show and the actors. If this leads to season 8 then keep shaking Castle.

Yes for team Ryan! and Espo can go kick rocks.
Old 12-09-2014, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
I didn't see the complaints since I only go to this board and castletv.net. The only twitter I follow just barely is Terry Miller, the wife of the husband and wife team and Stana, Nathan, an Rick Castle and a handful of nice not crazy Castle fans on twitter. So I was sheltered from the complaints. I want a place that you can have a different opinion but still respect each other. Too bad there are few and few places like that online.

I love the shake up that is about to happen. Castle is at it's greatest when they shake things up. Like season 6 with Beckett being an FBI agent not everyone liked it but it reinforced that they need to near each other and they are at their best together not apart. That is why Castle figuring that out before Kate was fantastic. He loves her so much he is willingly leaving his home he loves and family to be with her.

This new phase will breath more life into this show and the actors. If this leads to season 8 then keep shaking Castle.

Yes for team Ryan! and Espo can go kick rocks.
I didn't see too many on tumblr but I heard about it. Terri has THE BEST tweets haha I love her

AGREED my friend Agreed. I love when they shake it up too this is going to be SOO good it really is and they get to meet up back at home at the end of the day that's gonna be more loft scenes I think

And yes if it leads to that then so be it haha

I heart Ryan I always tell my sister if I couldn't have a Castle I wanted a Ryan hehe
Old 12-09-2014, 04:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
Guess we now know what the 'game changer' was, will be interesting to see how Castle works his way back into the NYPD.
The whole episode I was trying to figure out what this big twist was, and definitely didn't see this one coming This should make an interesting 2015! All in all a great fall finale!
Old 12-09-2014, 11:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Gonna be a fun start to the season next yr
Old 10-05-2017, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Icon by Fiona
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top