Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2014, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

That premiere was emotionally exhausting but damn was worth the wait. Always is. Everyone brought their A game especially Nathan and Stana as usual expected nothing less. What excites me about the angst this season is they’re going to go through it together this time. She’s going to need his positive reassurance and he’s going to need her faith and support to get through whatever happened to him. Gonna be a kick ass season everyone. I’m excited!

I wasn't unsatisfied in the least I do however wanna kill Espo I really do he could not have been more negative about EVEYRTHING the moment Castle's motive was in question poor Beckett is hanging by a string mentally and emotionally and Espo is just giving into her worst fears with his negativity and actions He was good at first with the coffee scene but after that not so much I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kevin Ryan that man's loyalty knows no bounds I adore him for him while Beckett was breaking down after that shot of the video he was the one to come out into the hall to try and keep her going. To keep her together.

Stana KILLED ME KILLED me I was a mess during this ep like I expected to be she was killing my feels and when Castle got back Nathan was amazing as well he was his usual self 'Kissing will make my recovery go faster' haha I love him that finale scene truly is my favorite poor Beckett been holding onto all of this for months not letting anyone see her break minute she gets to be alone with Castle she vents then breaks apart in his arms and he's everything she needs him to be comforting, apologetic even though she knows this isn't his fault she needs to hear that, and most importantly her rock. The one who is positive and see's yea they aren't where they are but they'll get there.

Saw Some people on tumblr were mad she doubted him at all or doubted her love for him when she interrogated marthan/alexis I think is ridiculous poor woman's world was spinning out of control her emotional rock was gone the one who keeps her grounded and firm is gone she was out of balance so it was human for her to lose her hope then gain it right back/

Brilliant acting by our two leads truly why have neither of them never got awards they are INCREDIBLY talented. and were just amazing last night. i'm super excited to see where this season leads its gonna be so good guys i just know it.
SIC PARVIS MAGNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 08:37 AM
Elite Fan

Espo is on my list from now on. He is the wrong person to count on when the chips are down. When it comes to Castle he should keep his mouth shut and never try to give his opinion again. It is clear he is Kate's friend not Rick's. The person that should have been around Kate was Ryan. He is the only person who kept her going. Being around Espo made the situation worse. UGH! I really hated him last night.

Yes Kevin gave in at the end but who can blame him with both his partners already given up.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
Espo is on my list from now on. He is the wrong person to count on when the chips are down. When it comes to Castle he should keep his mouth shut and never try to give his opinion again. It is clear he is Kate's friend not Rick's. The person that should have been around Kate was Ryan. He is the only person who kept her going. Being around Espo made the situation worse. UGH! I really hated him last night.

Yes Kevin gave in at the end but who can blame him with both his partners already given up.
He really is the wrong one to be around when the chips are down good lord especially when Castle's character is put into question come on man. Ryan was the sweetheart he always is that's his brother and he's going to defend him till he can't do it anymore he lasted 2 months doing that too love Ryan for it.
Old 09-30-2014, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm surprised these actors aren't up for Emmy's. But then the Emmy's have sucked for years now so...

After 6 years how could Espo be that negative and doubt Castle?

Beckett may have lost hope but she had it regardless and despite what the evidence claimed she still always held out that Castle wasn't the type of person to up and leave his life. She knows him well enough that he wouldn't hurt her that way.

And I just can't get over the fact that it didn't feel like Castle, it felt like freakin' Derek Storm!!!
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Beckett (View Post)
I'm surprised these actors aren't up for Emmy's. But then the Emmy's have sucked for years now so...

Beckett may have lost hope but she had it regardless and despite what the evidence claimed she still always held out that Castle wasn't the type of person to up and leave his life. She knows him well enough that he wouldn't hurt her that way.

And I just can't get over the fact that it didn't feel like Castle, it felt like freakin' Derek Storm!!!
We know they're amazing we've got one of the best casts out there

Idk how Espo could be like that I just don't it makes me really really angry with him.

Beckett only lost hope cause besides Ryan she was the only one keeping it alive and the one person who keeps her grounded and emotionally ok was the one she didn't have poor girl was out of balance and a little broken without Castle to be there to make sure she didn't fall apart ya know?
Old 09-30-2014, 09:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Wasn't it announced that Andrew Marlowe was trying to develop a Derek Storm TV series? Wonder if they are testing that idea on a few Castle epis. 'cause I think you guys are right, it did feel like Derek Storm after I'm reading your guys' comments!!!

After an evening recovery, I look back and I do agree I was very emotionally invested in the hour and it was intense and enjoyable.

Maybe the characters were a reflection of what all our various audience members probably felt. It clearly is wide ranging. If Castle disappeared at any different time I suppose the reaction would be less strong. Him disappearing right before the wedding just confuses the heck out of everyone, even Beckett. And I agree it's frustrating to see Beckett doubt b/c it's been 6 years of loyalty by Castle... but I suppose the circumstance made her react that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Beckett (View Post)

pwthepup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Definitely made it WAY more intense for sure that seriously was the most draining hr of Castle I've had since I think Belly of the beast or Under fire and those seem like candy compared to this premiere ha

We're gonna get our wedding never doubted that its just a matter of when in the midst of all this
Old 09-30-2014, 09:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattinson's Pitbull (View Post)
He really is the wrong one to be around when the chips are down good lord especially when Castle's character is put into question come on man. Ryan was the sweetheart he always is that's his brother and he's going to defend him till he can't do it anymore he lasted 2 months doing that too love Ryan for it.
You know if it were Kevin or Kate he would have never gone the negative. He would have held on like Ryan did but nope. When it comes to Castle he is ready to give up and believe anything. He really made me sick last night. That was the first time I was glad Lanie was not with him. She deserves better than the likes of him.

It was clear to me he is only Kate's friend not Rick's. He showed his stupid self during The Belly of the Beast. Castle needed to be reassured and Javi gave him attitude. UGH!! He is only Castle's friend when it suits him. When the chips are down he is not the right person to ask. Castle can count on Martha, Alexis and Kate and Ryan. Lanie is a question mark because she seems to take Kate's lead but is not as harsh is Espo. But is willing to believe the negative as well.
Old 09-30-2014, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kay so theories: doople-ganger or evil twin brother
Emma♥Neal
Old 09-30-2014, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

Javier's cynicism has gotten on my nerves from the get go and I think I've finally had my limit with it now. A couple of seasons ago when he went against Kevin, who is his closest friend, is bad enough, but showing it again last night was just the last straw. (This doesn't mean I dislike Esposito and Jon is one of my favorite actors of the show, so please don't take it that way.) That trait of his is just my least favorite of his overall.
Old 09-30-2014, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I've rarely been so baffled by a character's reaction as I was by Esposito last night. I mean, no matter what "proof" anyone thought they had, there are still holes in "Castle voluntarily disappeared" theory that you could drive a truck through, but Esposito was especially ridiculous. Did HE hit his head and think he just met Castle? Has he forgotten not only the SIX PLUS YEARS that Castle has spent by Beckett's side no matter what happened, but the fact that this man has a mother and a daughter? I repeat, a DAUGHTER. Castle has a daughter, whom he has been the sole caregiver for her entire life. Even if everyone hit the crack pipe and decided he'd up and abandon Beckett like that, they think he'd cause his mother and his CHILD, after 20 years of being the primary reason she is a responsible and caring human being now, undue suffering so he could go like...live in a tent? That's what Esposito is absolutely determined happened? Seriously? Because yeah, it's very clear to me that he is NO friend to Castle.
Cristofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 01:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
I've rarely been so baffled by a character's reaction as I was by Esposito last night. I mean, no matter what "proof" anyone thought they had, there are still holes in "Castle voluntarily disappeared" theory that you could drive a truck through, but Esposito was especially ridiculous. Did HE hit his head and think he just met Castle? Has he forgotten not only the SIX PLUS YEARS that Castle has spent by Beckett's side no matter what happened, but the fact that this man has a mother and a daughter? I repeat, a DAUGHTER. Castle has a daughter, whom he has been the sole caregiver for her entire life. Even if everyone hit the crack pipe and decided he'd up and abandon Beckett like that, they think he'd cause his mother and his CHILD, after 20 years of being the primary reason she is a responsible and caring human being now, undue suffering so he could go like...live in a tent? That's what Esposito is absolutely determined happened? Seriously? Because yeah, it's very clear to me that he is NO friend to Castle.
Reps for this post. He wonders why he wasn't chosen as a best man. Well now he knows. You are not even a good friend let alone a best man material. I really can't stand him right now. He was ridiculous. After all he has done for all of them especially Kate you doubt him from the word go! FU man that is all I have to say about him. He has not changed in six years and I don't expect him to anytime soon. It is sad that his character has stayed the same while everyone else has grown. He is Kate's friend but now he can't stop saying he is Rick's. No friend acts like Espo did. I feel sorry for Ryan. If this happens to him one day. Javi will turn on him on a dime.
Old 09-30-2014, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Excellent thanks for that!
Emma♥Neal
Old 09-30-2014, 03:21 PM
Elite Fan

I was wondering about the ratings. YES!! Let's hope they come back next week.