Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I still have 2 hrs and some well my sig has how much longer I gotta wait
SIC PARVIS MAGNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 08:13 PM
Elite Fan

First off Castle is Back!!! I missed you so.
Okay Kate needs to try out for the football team!! That tackle was awesome!! She really took that man down and he was a giant.

She almost broke his finger. That looked painful. Yikes! So now he lost two months of his life. UGH!! I need next Monday to come back to resolve this. When she thought the coffee was from him. That look on her face. That just broke my heart. I thought it was him as well.

The reunion was not what I thought it would be. Kate still has doubts and so does the rest of the team. Can someone shoot Espo he already was doubting him from the get go. He really pissed me off tonight!! He is always ready to think the worse of Castle and never thinking it could be something else. The only person to have faith were Ryan, Martha and Alexis.

What happened to the Kate that believed in him with the 3XK mess? I was looking for that Kate she was there in the beginning but then as it went on she was Espo's clone. I need to see part 2 to feel settled about part 1.

I don't want to rate this episode until I see part 2 next week. I just feel unsettled and need answers. This can't be it.
Old 09-29-2014, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

K I'm dead. Full review tomorrow.

Night!
Emma♥Neal
Old 09-29-2014, 10:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

I confess, my initial reaction at very end was -> "what the hell was that!!???"

You smarter ppl are gonna have to explain this to me.

After I calmed down I talked myself into accepting that it's just 1 epi into the season, they are trying a new canvas and it takes time to frame the structure of events and story. I definitely was left wanting more... but at the same time pretty frustrated.

On the bright side, everyone looks great! Molly is even more beautiful, there are simply no adjectives for Stana, her elegance, vulnerability, fire, depth, is so wonderful. (I dread the day when Kate Beckett's character is only in fanfic). The boyz are fanastic, Nathan is ruggedly handsome as ever, Martha, Lanie, all looking wonderful and for the most part in character.

But this whole new mythology is gonna take some time to accept, I don't know about you all, but I felt even the actors were having a hard time navigating this... I wasn't convinced by Susan or Molly's delivery of just accepting their characters that dad/son is back from some weird event. Seamus' delivery of Ryan's reaction I think was good but neutral. I actually related to Jon's delivery of Esposito's reaction the most, frustrated at how this could happen and what the hell is Castle up to.

Can't wait to hear what you all think about this new canvas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Beckett (View Post)
K I'm dead. Full review tomorrow.

Night!
pwthepup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great to see the show back, don't like Castle lost 2 months of memories (or is lying) and hoped we'd get to the bottom of it in this episode. Also not much word on them making it official but I guess after 2 months Beckett needs to learn to trust him first or find out who was behind what happened to Castle.

Love Kate tackling that guy then laying into him, I can understand where she found the strength. She just thought she saw the man she was about to marry crushed.

The rest of the cast were great, as they always are. Also nice to see the hug at the end and Beckett back with him in their place.

Going forward I hope they get to the bottom of what happened quickly and we don't have to wait until May to see a wedding!
lancer1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Have to sa god damn that was a rough ep for me I was anxious, panicky, little blubberly lol I feel completely drained TBH I really do but it was a damn good ep everyone was awesome Stana killed me as usual. I loved Ryan being Ryan staying positive about Castle constantly javi acted like I expected not that I loved it but he reacted how I thought he would.

That last scene had me weepy poor Katie I loved the cuddle and Castle being Castle reassuring her that they'd be ok they would find their way back and how he knew he missed her terribly cause there was no way he wouldn't righ in the feels man

Did crack me up she almost shot the janitor lol man I feel emotionally exhausted from that ep but it was damn good thikn I'll have a better review tomorrow. ha but damn Im glad its back

Last edited by SIC PARVIS MAGNA; 09-29-2014 at 11:14 PM
Old 09-30-2014, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I enjoyed the episode, it heartbreaking to think he was gone for 2 months though.
I loved the scene with castle/Beckett/alexis/Martha. I have wanted a scene with those 4 since they got together. I think the end scene was done really well - the slight awkwardness, the reassurance.
I liked Ryan having faith.
I hope we find out next week what castle was doing for the 2 months.
Old 09-30-2014, 01:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was hoping we'd get a scene like that for them as well I love how he acknowledged each one and of course Beckett as the love of his life

the scene at the end is my fav part its where she finally gets to fall apart truly and he gets to be there to pick up her broken pieces. Be the rock she needs that had been absent all those months where she was plagued with self doubt and stress
Old 09-30-2014, 05:02 AM
Master Fan

What an episode! I loved every minute of it. I don't know how they keep doing this, but it just keeps getts better. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time! And it still was not resolved in the end I need to know what happened. I cannot believe he was gone for 2 months and can't remember what happened. The end was so good. Stana is amazing. Can't wait til next week.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:58 AM
Elite Fan

I need to see part 2. I was left unsatisfied.
Old 09-30-2014, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay was it just me or did anyone feel like they were watching an episode of Derek Storm?!

Beckett- loss of words!

Caskett- So happy they're reunited. It's gonna be a tough road but they can make it through. Afterall Beckett did have hope and she never strayed from their relationship in all the time he was missing.

You guys can read my full review at this link and it also has my feels

Ron Beckett: S07E01 Feels Review
Emma♥Neal
Old 09-30-2014, 06:42 AM
Master Fan

I wasn't unsatisfied. I knew it would end on a "cliffhanger" because that is what they did last year, so I felt like I was more prepared this time. I enjoyed every minute of it, it left me wanting more but I know it will be back next week and that's what I am looking forward to. They do that to ensure the viewership will continue into the next week.
Reply   Post New Thread