Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2013, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LOL I don't either. I only have one class on Mondays' and it's at 9 AM so from that I've got like 12 hours which is insane because I have nothing to do

ETA-

Finally an hour and a half to go. I'll be watching something at 8 to help pass the time.

Hate how long my Mondays are
Emma♥Neal

Last edited by Ron_Beckett; 10-14-2013 at 05:27 PM
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 02:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

maybe I was too tired last night when I watched .. have to see it again thought.. overall it was nice ep
Old 10-15-2013, 03:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Review Time!

The Case:

Wow so many twists and turns in this case. I really enjoyed it. I really felt bad for Emma especially when they tried to use her past against her. I can understand the need to understand everything but then to judge her for it- she got the short end of the stick on that one.

At least she got her somewhat happy ending. She may have lost her boyfriend but at least her father was going to be in her life.

Oh yeah, loved how the hostages talked about a plan and one of them was to fake a seizure and the lady said it was a stupid plan. Awesome throwback to 'Cops & Robbers'!

The Precinct:

- Thank you Gates!!!!! For her to allow Beckett to work the case as a "consultant" was just awesome.

- And the boys. Can't get enough of their antics and listening to Beckett even when she's not officially on the job.

- Okay I'm loving Sully but the guy has got to go. He's too much of a rookie and his pig-stein of a desk is driving me crazy. LOL!

-Lanie was back at least for a second and all ready talking wedding stuff with Beckett!

-Gates actually complimented Castle. H3LL finally froze over!

-Way to go Gates for playing with the politician to get Beckett her job back!

Caskett:

My babies!!!!

How adorable was that scene in bed. I loved that the sugar daddy topic came up. You know Beckett won't be having any of that.

LOL then the whole family + Pi coming into the room was hilarious. I totally had future ideas of their tiny tot kids doing the same thing.

Then the whole hostage thing and Castle going in. Wow it was a total role reversal for these two. For once Castle was the actual "cop" and Beckett was the "cosultant." It was an interesting dynamic and it totally worked!

Seeing Beckett's concern and fear throughout was heartbreaking.

Then when Castle got shot and her nearly freaking out. Loved the hug she gave him when she realized he was okay. And it's just like Castle to care about the case more so than his well being. LOL!

That celebration at the end when Beckett got her job back was awesome. And that precinct kiss- to die for!

Final Thoughts:

I don't know how AM & Co. are doing it but every episode continues to get better. Just when I think I have a favorite episode a new one comes out and BAM!

The acting, the storylines- all of it is just brilliant.

I so can't wait for next week. We're really getting into some Castle conspiracy theory with that guy claiming to be from the future. Fn' awesome!
Emma♥Neal

Last edited by Ron_Beckett; 10-15-2013 at 03:55 AM
Old 10-15-2013, 07:56 AM
Master Fan

The sugar daddy comment was probably my favourite of the episode. I don't know where the writer's are coming up with these lines. Last episode it was "You're not going to Castle me on this one" Beckett's one liners have always been funny but this season it's definitely coming from a place of love.

I also love that she was wearing the ring and told him that she was looking forward to spending the rest of her life with him

I was definitely cheering and clapping along with them when Beckett announced that her job at the 12th was reinstated. Definitely looking forward to them all working together again. I would have to say that was the only thing that I missed during the first 3 episodes. Oh and I LOVED that Lanie was back. Can't wait to see more of her too!
Old 10-15-2013, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was clapping too and I didn't realize I was actually doing it until I looked down at my hands and heard the sound coming from them
Emma♥Neal
Old 10-15-2013, 08:24 AM
Master Fan

LOL her smile when she announced it she was SO happy!!

Love your signature
Old 10-15-2013, 10:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

I agree about the case. it had me from the very first second up to the last minute. and thats not the case about every case although I was pretty sure from the beginning on that she was innocent but well with Castle you never know. sometimes it takes unexpected twist and turns and you are left speechless in the end

I am really glad to see Beckett back but well she belongs there and everyone knows it. thatswhy Gates of course let her work the case eventho she was technically not even a cop there anymore but well, she knew that she had the best chance in solving it, if beckett AND castle worked the case together with espo and ryan.

i loved the episode. i think the best one so far for me and i like how it keeps getting better. now they just need to finally talk about the wedding and stuff so that we can have some more castket talk

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

Oh I would love for some wedding chatter soon, that's probably the one thing that's been missing but like Beckett said, they have not set a date and they are just enjoying their engagement. They were apart for so long, I guess whenever they did get a weekend or day together they were doing other things than chatting about the wedding
Old 10-15-2013, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved the episode The case was a real page turner and was anything but predictable. And I"m happy to see Kate back with the NYPD working with Castle and the guys. The Casket moments are awesome. Loved that line about "I'm really looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you so don't do anything stupid in there"
Old 10-15-2013, 10:33 AM
Master Fan

Yes, it really was unpredictable. I totally was not expecting Castle to be shot. I was stunned, like did that really happen? And of course I love Beckett rushing in to make sure he was okay. Loved the line about spending the rest of her life with him too.
Old 10-15-2013, 11:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

hehe i loved that line as well

and yes some wedding chatting would be lovely. i am sure that Martha would give her two cents about that too

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

Martha would be thrilled to help I am sure. And they did both plan Castle's birthday party.

Did you catch Beckett's face when she tasted Martha's coffee?
Old 10-15-2013, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I knew you would Suz And I'd love wedding talk and I'm sure Martha will have lots to say. I could see her demanding to sing a song or something like that lol

lol yeah that was some bad coffee
Old 10-15-2013, 12:20 PM
Master Fan

Another of my favourite funny lines was CHEESEBURGER

Part of me thought Beckett was going to say Apples when that hostage negotiator guy was asking what Castle's favourite food was
Old 10-15-2013, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LOL I thought the 'apples' word was going to come up too. That would have been hilarious!

And yeah Beckett's expression to Martha's coffee was funny as heck. None are as good as Castle's or the ones he brings her.
Emma♥Neal
Reply   Post New Thread