Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2012, 11:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I actually found the constant cockblocking amusing, i thought it was well done and how awesome was Ryan's reaction when he discovered the secret

Join: Sophie Turner, Brittany Snow and Daisy Ridley

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor
King of Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:34 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDane1988 (View Post)
I actually found the constant cockblocking amusing, i thought it was well done and how awesome was Ryan's reaction when he discovered the secret
Hmmm i'll take will they or won't they kiss anytime over will they or won't they get together we had to deal with for 4 yrs , it was annoying but totally in character

so many things i loved about this episode, gosh this season has such a different feel to it, while i wait to see new episode i always watch castle on french tv they're showing season 4 right now and after the episode they show 2 more episodes at random from s1-3, its really sweet esp knowing what's happening now(one was nikky heat actress following beckett)

i also wondered if this was the house he and gina stayed at...
but more importantly i was seriously impressed as kate was at the size of his cottage OMG its huge and beautiful , so spacey and decorated with taste and class,

i have to say she fit right in, i was thinking hmm if i were kate i'd be thinking the same thing elizabeth bennett was in pride and prejudice when she saw darcy's estate
to highlight that she seemed to ease into her role of lady of the house with no effort

as for ryan woohoo for being officially the one to figure it out (with help lol) he was the right choice as a happily married guy i knew he'd understand and keep his knowing quiet but boy i wonder how long before he lets them know he knows

and who else squeal when he said caskett, i love this show and cast and i love that they love their fans clearly

may i just say nathan fillion looked really hot in an outside venue, that blue shirt was really complementing his eyes and complexion and kate wow her hair and clothes were on display , her hair was up down sideways, and she wore a dress

since we have 2 weeks off i'll take that time to rewatch marathon style this season so far...

HAYLIJAH / OLICITY/ OUTLAWQUEEN /KLAROLINE/BAMON /caskett/Olitz /frary/ abby&luka/ Rose&Dimitri / edward&bella/arwen&aragorn/
ladyevenstar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:42 AM
Loyal Fan

and now i can go to sleep with a content smile on my face! castle sure knows how to put a fan in a good mood!

HAYLIJAH / OLICITY/ OUTLAWQUEEN /KLAROLINE/BAMON /caskett/Olitz /frary/ abby&luka/ Rose&Dimitri / edward&bella/arwen&aragorn/
Old 10-16-2012, 03:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

I saw it as a very fun episode, although it was odd with Castle doing all the "blocking" in the begining. His "none of them were you" line was pretty awesome.
Why is there a 2 week break?
Old 10-16-2012, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really loved this episode loved that they used Caskett in this episode for the first time. Castle and Beckett's gettaway wasn't the best time for them but it was fun that they kept getting interupted in someway while trying to get in the mood. Castle constantly thinking about the murder was pretty funny when Beckett was just wanting to take his mind off it. This relationship is so cute though loved the ending.

I'm not at all shocked that their secret is out now I knew it would come out eventually but Ryan finding out was actually the shocking part and him not telling Esposito which I thought he would do.

Great episode, the next episode looks great Castle is getting really good now.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
MrღMrsStinsbatskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnBrock (View Post)
I saw it as a very fun episode, although it was odd with Castle doing all the "blocking" in the begining. His "none of them were you" line was pretty awesome.
Why is there a 2 week break?
its because they are shooting the same time we are watching ..trying to be ahead of tv schedule going on..
i think i am right
meen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

will watch it with dinner

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki Heat (View Post)
will watch it with dinner
Sounds good, i couldn't wait that long

Join: Sophie Turner, Brittany Snow and Daisy Ridley

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor
King of Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

lol well i just got home so its actually the first thing i do. well cook and then watch castle

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-16-2012, 09:55 AM
Loyal Fan

i watched the episode two more times. my opinion is still much the same. i really liked it and i really enjoyed it but i have a few hangups.

i realized that for me, the tipping point between fun teasing and frustration was the moment Castle and Beckett figured out who the killer is in one of their classic theory building moments, only to refrain from even ONE real kiss to rush to call it in. i think we've seen them building theory so many times in locations where they've never had the opportunity to express the obvious want they have for each other that it just bugged me that they didn't capitalize on the moment at all and instead just kept working like they HAVE to do in other episodes. i think that's the moment where for me the interruption felt forced. i actually think a kiss, a line like "it's so hot when we solve things" and then back to being responsible about the case would have felt MORE natural than the way it was done.

other than that i think it was a great episode, and the end scene definitely paid off the prolonged teasing, i just think that for me the flow i'm used to seeing on the show was interrupted in that moment i stated above.

Ryan- brilliant. and i'm not surprised he didn't blab. i think, being the more sensitive of the two, he was the better choice to find out over Esposito. i think Ryan is someone who right away would realize that it's very real for Beckett and that it took her a really long time to take this chance with Castle. THough i do believe both boys will be supportive when it ultimately comes out.

and i definitely would put money on it that in the next episode Beckett goes to talk to Lanie and Lanie is like "so now are you finally going to tell me about Castle?" because seriously, i really don't think it's possible Lanie doesn't know. i also found it interesting that Lanie knew where Josh was at without having to check, made me wonder if maybe Beckett met Josh through her, OR if Lanie has already checked to see if Josh was Beckett's mystery man. but again, i feel personally like Lanie has known it's Castle since the second she realized Beckett was having sex and like Ryan, she's letting Beckett have this one (for now).
Old 10-16-2012, 10:27 AM
Loyal Fan

the thing is though they have to keep a fair balance betweenthe time alloted to the relationship and the crime in an episode!
although seeing as it was a get away episode to the hamptons they could have let them be more romantic than usual as they didnt have to hide there!

Old 10-16-2012, 10:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

watched it with dinner and I loved it

how awesome is it that they used the name casket lol also I was always loved watching murder she wrote as a teenager so it was fun to hear it being mentioned.

Kate - I have to agree with you about this moment. I also thought that they would at least captivate the moment and kiss, maybe even twice and make a smart ass remark before going back and making that call. especially after last week and their solving the case in front of the murder board and really getting turned on but being in public,

that lanie knew about josh made me wonder a little too. maybe she had done some digging on her own.

I have to admit that the shooting star at the end was a tad too much. i dindt think it was too cheesy or something i just ... could have done wihtout.

but i really loved this episode and their first getaway. hope we get to see more of them being alone.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-16-2012, 10:55 AM
Loyal Fan

^ yeah i think that moment stood out for me because we JUST saw them do their theory building thing last week and it's very fresh in my mind. i totally understand the need to tease and the need to be careful about how much romance/affection is in an episode, but for me that moment felt like it wasn't natural for the characters. the premise of the episode put them in a unique situation where they actually HAD privacy.so it just bugged me. until that moment the teasing didn't bother me because i'm used to it. it's just that one moment and for me it was enough to make the episode less than perfect, even if still enjoyable.

and i agree abut the shooting star. that was a little cheesy, but Castle does on occasion tend towards the cheesy.
Old 10-16-2012, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

I liked this episode.

Castle and Beckett not telling their friends about their relationships has really frustrated me a little bit. I'm so glad that Kevin's the one who found out about them and kept it secret, especially since Kate said last week that she thought he'd be the first one to tell.

The chief being so out of his element with the murder case in the Hamptons was funny. Kate and Rick helping him even after what he called her earlier and after he arrested them was nice. I also liked that Castle's the one that figured out the last part of the case.

Javier checking out all of Kate's old boyfriends to see who she's dating now was funny, but I hope he does leave it alone like Kevin did when he does find out. It does make me anxious to see what the whole team will think when Caskett (who actually named themselves that in the episode, great touch! ) do tell them.
Old 10-16-2012, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by meen (View Post)
its because they are shooting the same time we are watching ..trying to be ahead of tv schedule going on..
i think i am right
Yeah I don't think they are that close to the taping schedule this early in the season. I think the break is either sports or election related?
lancer1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread