Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2012, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was a great episode and jealous Beckett is always fun to see. I loved her face when she walked in on Castle and the ****ty tv host lol. And I'm really glad they agreed to not date other people. The line about "I have a gun so you really don't have a choice" was so cute
Old 10-03-2012, 04:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Castle and Beckett are so cute, OMG. I was never a shipper but this season is making me love them.
Same. They are just so cute! And I love how they didn't really change anything about their relationship - e.g. their banter - besides the obvious. I wonder if Lanie, Ryan and Espo will figure out they are together just like everybody knew Espo and Lanie were dating.

Hope for some Beckett/Lanie scenes, she sensed the glow and it's Lanie, she would keep asking Kate about it.

So glad Ryan and Espo made up! I cracked up when Ryan was putting the make up (or moisturizer ) on and Espo was watching him.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Karma Police is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^I could feel that Lanie has some kind of suspicion already.. not only that Beckett has sex but with whom!
Old 10-03-2012, 12:10 PM
Loyal Fan

i don't know about you ladies, but these two little episodes so far are killing me...
last yr i'd watch the castle episode up to three days later sometimes i was getting a bit annoyed yes the show was still good but i didnt fell like i did those first seasons but now i'm like a hawk waiting to see when the episode goes online so i can watch it

and then when i do i find myself giggling and blushing silly and having to pause the show every other minute so i can squeal and comment every scene giggle some more then chastise myself "would you just stop and watch the show or else it will take forever"!
its the change last year castle was so somber and serious all the time and now he's smiling , his eyes are twinkling, he's even more ruggedly handsome and charming and kate also is different more feminine , and yet their working relationship is still very much the same, the transition has been seemingly smooth but i guess we'll see when alexis and his mom come back in the mix !

HAYLIJAH / OLICITY/ OUTLAWQUEEN /KLAROLINE/BAMON /caskett/Olitz /frary/ abby&luka/ Rose&Dimitri / edward&bella/arwen&aragorn/
ladyevenstar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:19 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyevenstar22 (View Post)

and then when i do i find myself giggling and blushing silly and having to pause the show every other minute so i can squeal and comment every scene giggle some more then chastise myself "would you just stop and watch the show or else it will take forever"!
I'm exactly the same way. I have to pause the episode because I'm to busy fan girling at a sweet moment and then loose track of the plot.

I thought this episode was great. Little heavy on the not so sub text of the case relating to Castle/beckett but they pulled it off. I loved Beckett watching castle's interview and in front of the green screen. She was watching him with such love. The best part of course was with them both disagreeing who was trying to sleep with who first!

I'm loving this season so far. I still kind of wish Ryan and Espo would have had a verbal confrontation about what happened between them. But I guess they are guys, taking a punch and going for a beer is enough!
Kelly2790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

I couldnt see it yet but i will when i am home from new york

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You'll love it trust me
Old 10-05-2012, 03:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

the ep was really fun to watch, all those Kate/Castle moments .. haha and the Espo/Ryan fight with the guards was hilarious!!! can't wait for the next ep
ina_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

i finally got a chance to watch the episode and I loved it. I always wanted to see jealous Beckett and now we got to see that. it was amazing to see how she stood in front of the big screen and yelled at castle to say no to that reporter lol. but well I am glad that in the end she told him not to really date someone else because that also showed t hat she really is into this. The case this time ... didnt really reach my attention because i was too busy swooning over beckett and Castle

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 02:00 AM
MD7
Passionate Fan

suppressingthejess
MD7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 04:31 AM
Elite Fan

He was shameless.
Old 08-16-2015, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend