Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2016, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sad to see this show to come to an end but it's for the best.

The way things went down just wasn't right. Sad to see it end on these terms though but better this than a season 9.

Will definitely keep this episode in my heart as the end (let's hope it's not bad!)
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

Definitely ending on sad terms but it is better this way. I hope they don't let us down and give us the ending they deserve.
Old 05-16-2016, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Beckett (View Post)
Sad to see this show to come to an end but it's for the best.

The way things went down just wasn't right. Sad to see it end on these terms though but better this than a season 9.

Will definitely keep this episode in my heart as the end (let's hope it's not bad!)
Agreed with this. I hate the fact that the news came out after they were done filming, would've loved for them to have gotten a wrap party.

I don't call this the end though. I think it's the start of new beginnings for our cast and crew. The characters that Stana and Nathan (and everyone else) played will continue to live on. Look at shows such as Charmed or older movies such as Twilight the fans are still there, they continue to write fanfic, make fanart and support the crew and cast and I'm sure it'll be the same with Castle.

On that note, I'm working until 9:30 so I've got my tv already on ABC, have a tv dinner with a note for my mom to warm it up at 9:30, have my laptop set up in my room and I'm ready to enjoy our finale tonight .
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
Agreed with this. I hate the fact that the news came out after they were done filming, would've loved for them to have gotten a wrap party.

I don't call this the end though. I think it's the start of new beginnings for our cast and crew. The characters that Stana and Nathan (and everyone else) played will continue to live on. Look at shows such as Charmed or older movies such as Twilight the fans are still there, they continue to write fanfic, make fanart and support the crew and cast and I'm sure it'll be the same with Castle.

On that note, I'm working until 9:30 so I've got my tv already on ABC, have a tv dinner with a note for my mom to warm it up at 9:30, have my laptop set up in my room and I'm ready to enjoy our finale tonight .
They always have a wrap party at the end of each season. It is shows that get canceled in the middle of a season that don't have one. They finished the season at least.

I am just sad after today we won't be getting any new shows. I am so used to re-watching knowing we will get new episodes in the fall. I will miss trying not to look at the spoilers.
Old 05-16-2016, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
They always have a wrap party at the end of each season. It is shows that get canceled in the middle of a season that don't have one. They finished the season at least.

I am just sad after today we won't be getting any new shows. I am so used to re-watching knowing we will get new episodes in the fall. I will miss trying not to look at the spoilers.
Me too. I wish they had known all of this beforehand, how bad it must be leaving your job for a hiatus, thinking your coming back in a couple of months to find out weeks later your not. As much as I didn't want a season 9 I wish they had come out with this information ahead of time.
Old 05-16-2016, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Even though I am not current with the episodes , This episode is a must see TV ..

Who lives will somebody die .. As the head show runner said they filmed two endings .. Hey ,one never knows Castle creators may be shopping the show to another network ..
Old 05-16-2016, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
Even though I am not current with the episodes , This episode is a must see TV ..

Who lives will somebody die .. As the head show runner said they filmed two endings .. Hey ,one never knows Castle creators may be shopping the show to another network ..
The owner of the show is Marlowe and he doesn't plan on shopping it around. The new show runners have no say.
Old 05-16-2016, 04:40 PM
Loyal Fan

This is for sure a sad day for me, and as much as I don't want to say goodbye this is a good decision to make! I am incredibly grateful for the amazing 8 seasons we did get, and this show will live on in my DVD rewatching

I'm also grateful for all of you on this board, we had a fun time discussing episodes and talking about our favourite couple! Hopefully this will not end! So for everyone
Old 05-16-2016, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

This episode though, not enough at all. I so wish it was a two parter. The best one besides the first two. So intense. But the ending is beyond worth it, I cried not because it was bad but because the voice over and CASTLE BABIES. I can't even think straight we got a taste of the cliffhanger and then we got the babies, twin boys and a little girl, Lily. It looked like the boys are Reese and Jake

Okay I'll stop rambling now just excited they got their happy ending but it's the end of the road.

Last edited by Sandy0401; 05-16-2016 at 08:30 PM
Old 05-16-2016, 09:11 PM
Elite Fan

EEK!! The finale was intense and heart pounding. I can't believe Morris was Lockset and Caleb was still working for him. I am so glad he got killed by Kate. There so many twist like Kate figuring out Lockset and Castle and her saving the day. The boys were able to help. And last but not least surviving and having three babies!! There were so cute!

I can't wait to read the fanfics about this and the kids.

Last edited by hfce; 05-16-2016 at 09:26 PM
hfce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
EEK!! The finale was intense and heart pounding. I can't believe Morris was Lockset and Caleb was still working for him. I am so glad he got killed by Kate. There so many twist like Kate figuring out Lockset and Castle and her saving the day. The boys were able to help. At last but not least surviving and having three babies!! There were so cute!

I can't wait to read the fanfics about this and the kids.
I can't wait to read the fanfics either and now we have 3 names to go off of . It really was heart pounding. I still cried at the end just because 'Always'. I'm guessing when they were both shot would've been the cliffhanger. Instead of the flash forward with the 3 kids it would've been them talking and declaring their love so I am thrilled we got the flash forward instead.

Also they way Castle was talking in the end about every writer needing inspiration was nicely put. It was really like Castle telling Beckett's story and then putting an end to it. I'll go onto assume that Kate becomes senator and Rick started writing serious literature. Also how cute was Kate carrying one of her little men?
Old 05-16-2016, 09:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
I can't wait to read the fanfics either and now we have 3 names to go off of . It really was heart pounding. I still cried at the end just because 'Always'. I'm guessing when they were both shot would've been the cliffhanger. Instead of the flash forward with the 3 kids it would've been them talking and declaring their love so I am thrilled we got the flash forward instead.

Also they way Castle was talking in the end about every writer needing inspiration was nicely put. It was really like Castle telling Beckett's story and then putting an end to it. I'll go onto assume that Kate becomes senator and Rick started writing serious literature. Also how cute was Kate carrying one of her little men?
The kids were so cute! I always wanted the twins and one extra.
Old 05-16-2016, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Whew I tell you what if had gotten a S9 with both of them that would've been a epic finale where I wanted to vomit lol

Whole ep had me stressed out Not gonna lie felt sick the entire time probably a mixture of sadness its ending and just the intensity of the whole ep.

Kills how much they both didn't listen to each other to stay put but then they wouldn't be Castle and Beckett if they stayed where they were supposed to would they?

Castle broke my damn heart whole time he was captured my god. He couldn't charm his way out of this one and it was killing me to see him so deflated and desperate I truly loved how he fell in love with Beckett how she changed him god that was beautifully wonderful.

The way he fought the drug and was crying while he agreed was KILLING me my poor baby I was crying so much. So glad the boys didn't take NO sht and ha NO chill and got to him in time.

I love that they both got to say how much they love each other and why enjoyed what Beckett said bout Castle was spot on. She's too damn smart to fall for his crap her face when he told her Castle was dead gah.....she refused to believe him loved Mason's face when he saw Castle come back it was epic.

Their reunion hug oh my So great I was worried he was gonna get up.

The loft scene gah that was horrible I screamed when I saw beckett was bleeding from her stomach and she crawled to get to him. I was bawling my eyes out until it flashed forward to the future with the Kiddies thank god lol I knew they would take care of us. I just knew it and they had the three kids Doyle talked about.

I can't believe my babies are over my happy place is over but damn what Ride its been huh ladies?

My friend posted this wanted to share it.
Quote:
What happened in those seven years
Castle and Beckett packed up soon after their encounter with Caleb. They lived in Paris,where Lily was born, and until Lily was 4. They moved back to the loft in NYC when they learned they were having twins. They worked as homicide consultants until the twins were born. After the twins were born, Beckett was approached again to run for Senate. She took the opportunity and won. Senator Beckett and her husband Richard Castle now live in NYC with their three beautiful children.

Last edited by SIC PARVIS MAGNA; 05-16-2016 at 11:26 PM
SIC PARVIS MAGNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 11:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Can't believe it's all over. But at the same time, it was time to let go and live out our 'Castle' dreams now in fanfic or perhaps more Nikki Heat novels.

I have NEVER been such a fanatic about a TV show or even thought I would share opinions on a forum site. But this show, this writing, this chemistry to me was off the charts, and I had to find others that felt the same way. So glad I found all of you.

The fanfic about going to Paris and then coming back to NYC to investigate together for a few more years and then run for Senate is very appealing and clever.

Good bye and good luck.

-patricia
pwthepup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattinson's Pitbull (View Post)
Whew I tell you what if had gotten a S9 with both of them that would've been a epic finale where I wanted to vomit lol

Whole ep had me stressed out Not gonna lie felt sick the entire time probably a mixture of sadness its ending and just the intensity of the whole ep.

Kills how much they both didn't listen to each other to stay put but then they wouldn't be Castle and Beckett if they stayed where they were supposed to would they?

Castle broke my damn heart whole time he was captured my god. He couldn't charm his way out of this one and it was killing me to see him so deflated and desperate I truly loved how he fell in love with Beckett how she changed him god that was beautifully wonderful.

The way he fought the drug and was crying while he agreed was KILLING me my poor baby I was crying so much. So glad the boys didn't take NO sht and ha NO chill and got to him in time.

I love that they both got to say how much they love each other and why enjoyed what Beckett said bout Castle was spot on. She's too damn smart to fall for his crap her face when he told her Castle was dead gah.....she refused to believe him loved Mason's face when he saw Castle come back it was epic.

Their reunion hug oh my So great I was worried he was gonna get up.

The loft scene gah that was horrible I screamed when I saw beckett was bleeding from her stomach and she crawled to get to him. I was bawling my eyes out until it flashed forward to the future with the Kiddies thank god lol I knew they would take care of us. I just knew it and they had the three kids Doyle talked about.

I can't believe my babies are over my happy place is over but damn what Ride its been huh ladies?

My friend posted this wanted to share it.
I love that theory and it is probably what happened in those 7 years. I read somewhere too that Lily, Jake and Reece were named after in a sense, Lanie, Javi and Ryan. I think it's possible. We always thought Javi and Kevin would foreshadow little Caskett boys. If so that's pretty neat that they did that. I liked seeing both endings (because them holding hands while bleeding out better have been the cliffhanger I don't think I could handle anything worse happening to our babies).
Reply   Post New Thread