Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2012, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

BEST. EPISODE. EVER. I DIDN'T SEE ANY OF THAT COMING OMG I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN I JUST WANT TO AGWKWJSEHWAEGDWAFSDJWAdhFSDHK AT ALL THE AWESOMENESS AND THE RICK/KATE AND HOW MCUH THEY LOVE EACH OTHER AND THE WAY THEY LOOK AT EACH OTHER AND CASTLE/MARTHA TALKING ABOUT THE CASE AGAIN, AND THE GUY CALLING HIM AND THEN THAT ENDING SCENE WHEN THE GUY ALMOST SAID IT I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY GOT SO CLOSE AGKWKWGWQEFQAWJDQWHDFGWKWHHWDSJFSEKLK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK. LET'S BREATHE. CAN I TALK ABOUT THE C/B FIRST? I WANNA TALK ABOUT THE C/B FIRST. AND I WON'T TURN OFF THE CAPS I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO DO THAT ANYMORE ON MONDAYS

"SHE'S THE BEST" FOLLOWED BY THE CUTEST EXCHANGE OF LOOKS EVER I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS MOMENT, ONE OF MY FAVORITE EVER AND SHE'S THE BEST SHE'S THE BEST SHE'S THE BEST AND HE SAYS THAT LOOKING AT HER LIKE SHE'S THE MOST PERFECT PERSON IN THE WORLD

BECKETT BEING HER AWESOME BAMF HBIC SELF WITH THAT ******* "IF YOU DON'T MIND, AND EVEN IF YOU DO (...)" AGKWHWFWHREHFESGHFJESFK AND THAT WITH THE HAIR, AND THE FACE, AND THE EYES, AND THE SCARF AND THE WHOLE OUTFIT, SHE KILLS ME

OFFICER AND GENTLEMAN CRIME BLOG THAT SHE'LL BE WRITING ON HER OWN CAUSE HE NEVER HELPS WITH THE REPORTS I JUST LOVE HOW THEY NEVER FORGET ANYTHING ON THIS SHOW THEY ALWAYS GO BACK TO THINGS THEY'VE SAID BEFORE THEY NEVER MISS ANYTHING AND THIS WAS THE CUTEST MOMENT EVER DO YOU SEE HER SMILE IT'S JUST AGQWGWJQEGWQFDHWAKFGFK I CAN'T

DIAL A GODDESS

"IT'S THERAPY. OR...SO I'VE..BEEN TOLD"

THE PHONE CALL. GUYS. WAS *ANYBODY* EXPECTING THIS EPISODE OF ALL EPISODES TO TURN INTO BECKET'S CASE, BECAUSE I WASN'T, I WAS THINKING OH THIS IS GONNA BE A DIFFICULT ONE FOR CASTLE BECAUSE IT'S HIS FRIEND AND ALL I DID *NOT* SEE THIS PHONE CALL COMING I DID NOT EXPECT THIS TO HAPPEN TONIGHT AT ALL I WASN'T EXPECTING ANYTHING OUT OF THIS EPISODE I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT

CASTLE/MARTHA AWESOME SCENE

"HEY KATE (...)"

AND THEN THERE'S WORRIED RICK FOR THE REST OF THE EPISODE, HIS FACE, IT JUST CHANGES COMPLETELY AND MY HEART BREAKS, HE LOVES HER SO MUCH, SO SO SO MUCH

WHEN HE ARRIVES AT THE PRECINCT AND HE JUST STARES AT HER, MY HEART GIRLS, I CAN'T, AND HE BRINGS COFFEE AND THE WAY SHE SAYS "HEY" HAPPY TO SEE HIM AND IMMEDIATELY NOTICES THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG

I *LOVE* THAT CASTLE ASKED FOR RYAN'S HELP THIS TIME. IT'S LIKE HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHO TO TALK TO IN EVERY SITUATION BECAUSE HE KNOWS ALL OF THEM SO WELL BY NOW. IN KILL SHOT HE KNEW ESPOSITO WAS THE RIGHT PERSON TO GO TO, HE'S MORE LIKE BECKETT, AND FOR THAT REASON EXACTLY HE WOULDN'T BE THE RIGHT PERSON TO GO TO THIS TIME, JUST LIKE HER WHATEVER HE FOUND RELATED TO BECKETT'S CASE HE'D JUST WANT TO GO AND CATCH THE SON OF A BITCH, HE'S NOT JUST GO AND TELL CASTLE ABOUT IT FIRST.

AND THERE'S THE I-LOVE-YOU-SO-MUCH WORRIED FACE AGAIN

THE YOU'RE BIASED DISCUSSION, THE LYING, SHE *LIED*

"RYAN YOU'RE WITH ME. CASTLE YOU CAN'T BE OBJECTIVE ON THIS ONE" I LOVE ALL THE LOOKS BETWEEN CASTLE AND RYAN HERE

HER FACE WHEN SHE HAD TO TELL GATES KNOWING WHAT THAT'D MEAN TO CASTLE AND BOTH ESPO AND RYAN LOOKING AT HER KNOWING IT WAS KILLING HER TO DO THAT, I JUST

I LOVE GATES. I LOVE HER, SHE ALWAYS DOES THE RIGHT THING, AND SHE AND BECKET HAVE THE BEST SCENES TOGETHER, I LOVE HOW SHE TALKED ABOUT HER FAMILY AND HOW WE KNOW MORE OF HER NOW, AND THE ENDING SCENE WAS JUST WONDERFUL

AND HE STILL WANTED TO GO WITH HER AND BE HELPFUL AND OBJECTIVE. "I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID, I DID", I JUST LOVE HIM SO MUCH

AND THE SCENE WITH THE MAYOR, CASTLE'S FACE, IT WAS KILLING HIM

KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK KATE RICK

THE COLOR OF THE SCENE WITH THAT PHONE CALL GUY REMINDED ME OF THE HANGAR SCENE IN KNOCKOUT

THIS SCENE WAS ALL SORTS OF BEAUTIFUL:

THERE'S RESPECT, LOVE, ADMIRATION, ALL THERE. SHE'S THE BEST. HE'D NEVER ASK HER TO APOLOGIZE FOR DOING HER BEST

AND FINALLY THE ****ING INTERROGATION SCENE WITH WENDELL (BECAUSE THAT'S HIS NAME TO ME) HE WAS GONNA SAY IIIIIIIIIIT FFS I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS DID YOU SEE CASTLE'S FACE IT'S LIKE HE ALMOST DIDN'T WANT HIM TO I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY GOT SO CLOSE AND BECKETT DOESN'T EVEN REALIZE THAT I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS I CAN'T, THIS ****ING 6 FEET TALL CAUCASIAN DARK HAIRED LAWYER DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT WAS JUST *SAD* FOR THE MAYOR

AND THE LAST SCENE.

AND THAT WAS ME AND MY ATTEMPT AT A POST ABOUT THE MOST UNEXPECTED AGKWJEGHWAJFAKFDHADJFDK EPISODE OF THIS SEASON AND I'M SORRY IF I MADE NO SENSE WHATSOEVER

Aurora Cormier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ju, your attempt to analyse the episode was hilarious to read.

I really didn't expct Beckett's case to be involved in this episode, but my God, am I glad it was!

So many beautiful scenes with Caskett. They are so perfect for each other. JUST MAKE OUT ALREADY!

"Dial a Goddess"

Overall, such a great episode.

Icon Credit: my beating heart
Jenny's Dimple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved that moment when she told him she wouldn't apologize for doing her job and he let her know that he'd never ask her to. That was probably my favorite thing about the episode.
Old 01-17-2012, 08:50 AM
Passionate Fan

Loved the episode, it was really great My only complaint, a really tiny one, is that Mayor acted like he was seeing Beckett for the first time ever, and they played poker together at Castle's place in season 1!
I'm really happy that "Iron Gates" finally started calling Beckett "Kate", I waited for it

To click => Tumblr Twitter Youtube Instagram
KalliopePL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 11:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalliopePL (View Post)
Loved the episode, it was really great My only complaint, a really tiny one, is that Mayor acted like he was seeing Beckett for the first time ever, and they played poker together at Castle's place in season 1!
I'm really happy that "Iron Gates" finally started calling Beckett "Kate", I waited for it
Agree, slight continuity issue from Season 1... and the previous Mayor was a "smart charismatic" guy, this Mayor was a hair more serious, granted it was a serious issue he was in, but I was hoping the first meeting would tie back to his characteristics in Season 1, then turn serious.
pwthepup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 12:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

hmm maybe i am the only one but apart from the fact that Becketts mothers case was brought up again I would have liked to see more interaction between Castle and her. dont get me wrong i liked the moments the two of them had with each other and i love that they use the first name basis more now but.. maybe i just expected to much or maybe now that we are futher into the season i alway think that there will finally be something happen with them.

I liked that Gates opened up a little tho I knew that someday she would and it was good to get to know a few small things about her.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 02:35 PM
Loyal Fan

i got spoiled right before the episode aired that Mr. Smith would be calling. If i had not been spoiled i think that would've been an incredible twist. i like that they brought that up again, and i'm very intrigued that Castle mentioned anything about Beckett's mother's case to Ryan. I feel like they're laying a lot of groundwork for the next 10 episodes.

My only real complaint about the episode was that we didn't get a closing Castle and Beckett scene at the end. I think that would've rounded out the episode a lot more just because of how tense their interactions were throughout the episode.

Overall i really enjoyed it, and it really made me want more.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:01 AM
Elite Fan

i loved the episode..

"Dial a goddess"
it's a therapy or so i've been told

i'm intrigued now what's gonna happen next..
I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT LAWYER WOULD SHOW UP..I WAS THINKING RICK WOULD STOP HIM OR DISTRACT..
i want to know who this man who's protecting Kate
meen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wanna know who the mysterious shadowy figure is too. I guess we'll find out later on.

Icon Credit: my beating heart
Jenny's Dimple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 09:35 AM
Elite Fan

well i know the later we get to know the more intriguing it is becoming..

who are those guys for Heaven's sake?
meen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 06:54 PM
Total Fan

I should rewatch before giving a proper review but I must say I loved this episode. It was spectacular in every way. The intrigue, the tension, THE TWIST, OMG. Unfortunately I got spoiled right after watching it and I wasn't "surprised" when I Castle getting that phone call. But oh my, wasn't it unexpected?!

The looks Beckett gave Castle during the WHOLE episode... She's so different now. Honestly I thought she'd be more annoyed with him since he was somewhat biased but I was delighted to see that she was actually very understanding and even supportive. And then Castle goes and says that he won't ask her not to do her job. Gosh, that melted my heart.

Even though we didn't get a final Caskett scene I really enjoyed the last part. I really want to know who this mysterious guy is! So intrigued!
Old 01-20-2012, 08:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

It was a very good episode. It held my interest. I also like the intrigue of Mr. Smith even as it reminds me of The X-Files with Mulder's liaison with a shadowy figure.
Old 09-10-2017, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Icon by Fiona
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 11:22 AM
Elite Fan

What scene was that again?
Old 09-12-2017, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

I don't know..
This is one of my least favorite episodes though...