Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2011, 08:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Please delete. Sorry for the double post.
spikespeigel26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 08:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THAT ENDING??? I'm dying a happy shipper death right now. I CAN'T WAIT FOR MAY 2.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

I am still shaking with excitement and happiness. That was brilliant! So totally unexpected (I was expecting teasing, denial, and, stolen looks, but this was so much better!)

How serious Castle is when he says he's jealous! His pout is heartbreaking! Beckett's smile and telling him she thinks it's sweet (what is that, the 3rd time or so?)! The looks they share! Her telling him she's a one writer girl ("one-and-done", anyone???)! The "thank you" & the "always"! The way Castle sill stares at her adoringly for another 13 or so seconds after she turns!
Main haunts: Castle Bones
Nessylink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 12:50 AM
Master Fan

I got called into work, so I missed the episode. What happen, sounds like something good.

What is coming in the next episode?
Old 04-12-2011, 04:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was a very good episode, definitely a big shipper moment there at the end. I also loved Brendan Hines's character a lot, though I wanted more, wish he would come back.
Old 04-12-2011, 05:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessylink (View Post)
How serious Castle is when he says he's jealous! His pout is heartbreaking! Beckett's smile and telling him she thinks it's sweet (what is that, the 3rd time or so?)! The looks they share! Her telling him she's a one writer girl ("one-and-done", anyone???)! The "thank you" & the "always"! The way Castle sill stares at her adoringly for another 13 or so seconds after she turns!
Oh, I know! This really showed how much Castle has developed in character and in his relationship with Kate -- he didn't change the subject or get an eyeroll with a joke. Their look at the end.....Kate realized something. I didn't think about the one-and-done connection! Nice catch! That's totally there. And yes! Castle kept watching her! He wants her.
Old 04-12-2011, 09:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lana Parrilla

sigh. didnt see the episode yet. it will still take about 2 hours til i can finally watch it

Team Regina - Team Ivy - Team Annaliese & Eve

Lana Maria Parrilla

Madame Regal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 10:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I am still shaking with excitement and happiness. That was brilliant! So totally unexpected (I was expecting teasing, denial, and, stolen looks, but this was so much better!)

I totally didn't think of 'one and done' but your right it's a nice call back.
Old 04-12-2011, 10:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

OMFGGG aljglawejfamgaoew those last minutes!!!

I couldn't agree more, Nessy

does anyone remember what else happened in that episode?
WhatTheHeartWants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 11:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

.... ...... ....i'm looking for words right now eh...
how sweet was the end! i think this was so far the most serious moment they actually had with each other ..without being in a danger of dead xD after wacthing the end i totally forgot everything what happened before in this episode and that i wanted to mention here.. but oh well.. i just continue being happy
Rabbit Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 11:19 AM
Passionate Fan

Con XD I remember Ryan and Leprechauns XD

But oh my that end!! HE SOOO TOTALLY CONFESSED!!!
White_Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 12:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

lol yeah poor Ryan.. talking about Ryan, something else seems to have reached my brain after all:

i just noticed the "..and then he said 'they used to do this to me when we were talking in class'" was said by Ryan in the end. i thought it was supposed to be a Knockdown reference but then Esposito would actually have to say it. hmm.
WhatTheHeartWants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 12:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

Yes! But wait, there's more! The subtle moment Beckett slides the box on her desk towards her as to make room when Castle eventually sits down.
pwthepup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 01:10 PM
Passionate Fan

I've been grinning like an idiot the whole day today after watching "The Dead Pool" Great, great episode!
And the ending totally melted my shipper heart

To click => Tumblr Twitter Youtube Instagram
KalliopePL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 01:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

looks just like in the episode

RichardCastle.net - Home
Rabbit Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top