Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2012, 06:48 PM
Absolute Fan

Oh My God, this episode I am SO vidding this ASAP! I have NO idea how I'm gonna manage to go to sleep cause I'm shaking with excitement!!!
Old 05-07-2012, 07:00 PM
Loyal Fan

truly an amazing episode. and i think the best possible way to end season 4. it dealt with all the secrets, those are totally gone, and now season 5 is going to be the fallout of those secrets and the fallout of what just happened. i can support that. and i think it's clear that beckett's mom's case is going to have to come to an end soon so i'm really wondering how that's going to be dealt with. i bet the 100th episode is the end of that case and is when Castle starts searching for his father.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

^Agree with everything.
Awesome episode. Only bad thing is that now we have to wait 4 months to see what happens next.

Also, did you see this?
Old 05-07-2012, 07:46 PM
Ultimate Fan

I have to be up in about 4 hours but right now I don't care because WOW.

I want season 5 now!
Old 05-07-2012, 08:08 PM
Master Fan

That was it?????????????? I'm kind of disappointed. I wanted like, clothes ripping and stuff.

Not that that makeout wasn't hot.

Also, while Beckett was hanging off the roof, there were some camera angles where she looked just like Jennifer Garner. It's probably just me though
Old 05-07-2012, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

omg..

I have

no

words...

PERFECTION

also.

SOMEONE GIVE STANA AN EMMY FOR THIS SEASON! WE NEED TO START A CAMPAIGN!

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 05-07-2012, 08:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

No words. I have no words. My words have failed me.

"Why?"
"Because I met you. That's why."
-Jess & Nick, New Girl
Castle/Beckett ~ Harry/Hermoine ~ Mulder/Scully ~ Nick/Jess ~ Katniss/Peeta
Old 05-07-2012, 08:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

It is 4am here and it was totally worth getting up and watching the episode I laughed and I cried and the scene of Beckett in the rain and the final scene.... UGH I know that everyone wanted to see Caskett in the bedroom but they alluded to it and OMG that scene when she was like " I want you, I was nearly died and all I could think about was you" and when she was shouting out Castles name. I loved the hand holding in the pricent and then at the end when shes taking him to the bedroom

I think that this will be a awesome way to start season 5 with Espo and Ryan and the day after the night before with Caskett. I can not wait to see if Beckett goes back to the pricent, and if she is back if Caskett will keep there relationship a secret for a while. I do think that in season 5 they have to resolve the whole Beckett and her mothers case there is only a certain amount of time they can carry the story on before it gets boring I hope that the season premier gets the case resolved finally.

Last edited by rorystar; 05-07-2012 at 08:33 PM
Old 05-07-2012, 08:45 PM
Addicted Fan

That was AMAZING!!! It had everything I'd hoped for!! These actors are incredible!! Nathan and Stana just killed me! They were perfect and they have the best chemistry ever!

The make-out scene was perfect! I couldn't ask for anything more! It was just soooo beautiful and hot! HE touched her scar!! She opened up! They kissed. Fast and gently. Everything

Can't wait for next season to open up with them cuddled in bed! Next season will be amazing! I love Andrew Marlowe!
Old 05-07-2012, 08:49 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giana (View Post)
That was it?????????????? I'm kind of disappointed. I wanted like, clothes ripping and stuff.

Not that that makeout wasn't hot.

Also, while Beckett was hanging off the roof, there were some camera angles where she looked just like Jennifer Garner. It's probably just me though
I actually thought that scene was rather perfect, much better than simply ripping off each other's clothes. Because we got the best of both worlds. We got the passion and urgency in their kisses, but then it was like they both realized mid-kiss that they have all the time in the world now, so they slowed it down from urgent and desperate to soft and tender. And rather than it being passion driving them towards the bedroom, we got to see it as a conscious decision - so rather than being about passion it was about love. Sure, I would've loved to have gotten the actual love scene as well, but with the way this is going, we'll get it in season 5, maybe several
Old 05-07-2012, 09:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I actually thought that scene was rather perfect, much better than simply ripping off each other's clothes. Because we got the best of both worlds. We got the passion and urgency in their kisses, but then it was like they both realized mid-kiss that they have all the time in the world now, so they slowed it down from urgent and desperate to soft and tender. And rather than it being passion driving them towards the bedroom, we got to see it as a conscious decision - so rather than being about passion it was about love. Sure, I would've loved to have gotten the actual love scene as well, but with the way this is going, we'll get it in season 5, maybe several
Yea I know. I'm not blaming the show/writers, I'm blaming Ausiello and all those spoiler people who made it into this huge thing. I actually did like what we got, especially on the re-watch; it was just, the first time watching, I was expecting so much more. And agreed about next season
Old 05-07-2012, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"I JUST WANT *YOU*"

Old 05-07-2012, 11:28 PM
Loyal Fan

^^^ that sums it up well.
Old 05-07-2012, 11:32 PM
Elite Fan

I simply have no words to describe what i feel right now..It was beautiful..Just the way i expected it to be..
Ryan and Esposito did awesome job..
Alexis speech was awesome and Martha always there for her son

Castle and Beckett--the way she said she just wants him and she went to that swing..the way she was hallucinating with Castle's voice at the roof..It was Perfect
Like you all said i liked the passionate to tender kiss and the mutual conscious decision i.e LOVE
and I'm more than glad they included the scar part.I wanted it so bad.
She finally let him in ALL

Beckett resigned.She just wants Castle
the only regret i have is that episode ended way too Fast for me not that i'm asking for the bedroom scenes..but still Okay with it.

Ryan/Esposito-their partnership is awesome to see. The way they both had Becket's back in their own way was heartwarming once again.
I'm glad there was one of them who thought of taking the backup..
Its so amazing to see everyone was on same agenda but everyone wanted to do it their own way

Gates-She had to take s stand.Her team(partly) went without Backup.But she'll understand later on.She's not that hard stoned.

I have to applaud each and every character.It was Believable and Expected episode ,another reason it was beyond satisfying to see it with own eyes rather imagining.

I'm terrified for that shadow man.what do you guys think what will happen to him?
Old 05-07-2012, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm all for being badass and stuff but Gates IS right, and Ryan DID the right thing, hell he SAVED Beckett from falling off a roof, and then Esposito is all like I-can't-even-look-at -you, seriously man???