Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2012, 07:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch Tomato (View Post)
Rick, can I be extremely friendly and helpful to you as an member while pointing some things out in your post?

1) contact the mods or one of us who have been longer here than you and ask about the right way to quote/edit posts. You can't tell what you wrote and what I wrote in the above post because the whole thing says MY name only. You need to fix that.

2) please understand that while something may be OBVIOUS to YOU, what you are saying in your posts is still YOUR opinion ONLY, which neither I nor ANYONE here has to agree with, so PLEASE be respectful when you disagree with somebody, and avoid using words that might be considered rude - as "DUH". Nobody here is dumb for not thinking like you.

Thank you for understanding
The Duh part was directed at Becket and no one else.
rickfromillinois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

Hey everyone

just a little reminder to all who are participating in this thread and on this board. Sometimes people disagree on a topic, that happens seeing as everyone can have a different opinion, if you want to discuss this by making your point and mentioning what you feel about it, thats more than fine, but please respect it if after your pointing out, other posters are not agreeing with you. Just because you have your mind set on something doesnt mean that everyone has to. Thread the people with the same respect that you would like to be treated with We all love discussions but keep it on a friendly basis. Thank you

oh and if anyone has questions regarding on how quote or something else, we mods are always there to help you

Thank you for reading--- carry on

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Last edited by Imzadi; 03-29-2012 at 09:29 AM
Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 04:53 PM
Extreme Fan

^^That's why I rarely even read the episode posts anymore. I actually agree with pretty much everything Rick has said in his posts. But it seems most posters here are Beckett fans more than anything else, so I've learned to keep my comments to myself when it comes to her. I'm glad there are folks that still love the show (and the Beckett character). I'm definitely not one of them, however.
Old 03-29-2012, 05:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by southrnbygrace (View Post)
^^That's why I rarely even read the episode posts anymore. I actually agree with pretty much everything Rick has said in his posts. But it seems most posters here are Beckett fans more than anything else, so I've learned to keep my comments to myself when it comes to her. I'm glad there are folks that still love the show (and the Beckett character). I'm definitely not one of them, however.
It is not that I dislike Becket, I do very much but in this case the whole problem is the result of a lie she told and how Castle responds when he learns about that lie. I maintain that as of yet he has not done anything wrong in this instance. I do not fault him for not confronting her about it. Given that he told her that he loved her and she lied to him and told him that she didn't remember what took place, when he did find out that she did remember, what is he supposed to say to her and should he actually believe the explanation that she gives him?

I think that Becket strongly suspects that there is something wrong with Castle in regards to his attitude towards her. The best explanation that I can come up with for Becket not realizing that it may be because of something that she has done is that she thinks that the reason for the change in Castle is that he has decided that he is not going to wait for her any longer and that although he said that he loved her, he didn't really mean it and was caught up in the moment. In any case, she is the one that is going to have to do the heavy lifting to clear this up and leave her comfort zone as far as her emotional security is concerned. She is going to end up being the one who tells Castle that she apologizes and that she loves him, something that I think she is going to have a tough time doing.
rickfromillinois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I love that this epidode (and basically the next epi lol) has generated so much discussion! Well, this is what Andrew Marlowe wanted, so kudos to him!

At the end of the day, I ADORE both of these severely flawed individuals, so I'm just along for the ride and have faith that AM will do right by them.

I totally respect everyone's opinions here and if I have ever given the notion that I don't, my sincerest apologies! It's so interesting to me to hear all the varying reactions to the same material I've just seen! lol
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 03:30 AM
MD7
Passionate Fan

behindgreeneyess
MD7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 06:31 AM
Elite Fan

^ Beautiful moment.
Old 07-05-2015, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

love that moment this episode is so powerful
Old 07-05-2015, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

The whole episode was amazing..
Old 07-06-2015, 02:05 AM
MD7
Passionate Fan

always100coffees
MD7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 02:08 AM
Master Fan

He was so close telling her how he felt... Damn Ryan (or Espo), can't remember who interrupted them..
Old 07-06-2015, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

he was bc he didn't want to miss that chance I can't remember who either
Old 07-06-2015, 07:51 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragileღheart (View Post)
he was bc he didn't want to miss that chance I can't remember who either
I think it was Espo who interrupted them.
Old 07-06-2015, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
I think it was Espo who interrupted them.
espo the pain
Old 07-06-2015, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragileღheart (View Post)
espo the pain
Between the two of them Ryan does it more.