Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2020, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

Oh that's nothing..

The worst delay I ever had was when I came back from Disneyland Paris a few years ago. I was waiting at Charles de Gaulle, and my plane home was for some reason already delayed in Amsterdam, so it had to fly to Paris first (only 45 minutes, but still), then had to unload those passengers, and for people to clean it before we could board and fly back to Amsterdam.
Old 07-29-2020, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^crazy and no the cancellation wasn’t that bad it was the money I lost by missing a day at the hotel that irked me. And the fact that United was mad because the pilots wouldn’t fly a plane with an engine issue. Like it’s a safety thing

Icon by Fiona
Old 07-29-2020, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, that sucks!!
Old 07-29-2020, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^Oh and that wasn’t counting the next day mishaps definitely a lot better this time around

Icon by Fiona
Old 07-31-2020, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

Have a good weekend everyone?
Any special plans?
Old 07-31-2020, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

None for me, I’ve gotta work how about you?

Icon by Fiona
Old 08-01-2020, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

I've been to the cinema today, as I've been the past two Saturdays as well. They're showing all eight Harry Potter movies, two each week. So today I saw Order of the Phoenix and the Half Blood Prince. Next week the last two!
Old 08-01-2020, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

That’s awesome

Icon by Fiona
Old 08-01-2020, 11:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
I've been to the cinema today, as I've been the past two Saturdays as well. They're showing all eight Harry Potter movies, two each week. So today I saw Order of the Phoenix and the Half Blood Prince. Next week the last two!
Where you six feet away from people? Because with covid I am not going into an enclosed dark space inside yet.
Old 08-02-2020, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

There were only 10 people or so in a huge Imax theater, so yeah, plenty of space..
But then there are practically no cases anymore over here, so covid can suck it!
Old 08-02-2020, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^That's awesome

I have to go for a covid test today. I've had a horrible headache, sore throat and cough. I was pretty sure it was a sinus infection and my job still made me work but long story short the doctor agrees with me on the sinus infection however, because I have a cough (note I have a horrible cough when I have an asthma attack as well) I had to be tested. The test is def. not what the internet makes it out to be and I am someone who can't tolerate pain lol.

Icon by Fiona
Old 08-03-2020, 02:09 AM
Master Fan

Those tests don't even detect covid, so they're useless..

But our RIVM (which is what CDC is for you), is really pushing people who have the same issues you mention, to come and get tested.
Everything to push their numbers up and to be able to say; "look how many positive tests we have", and people are scared enough to believe it..
Old 08-03-2020, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^Well I know mine will be a negative because we already know it’s a sinus infection but in order to go to work I need a legit negative. I’m around newborns and cancer patients all the time as those are my floors. I do think that they can tell a negative and a positive, my cousins boyfriend gets it done weekly because he works in a nursing home and he had it done with the common cold and it still said negative, however I do know someone who had a false positive too but she went and got re-tested like two days later and had her results.

And that ones the antibody test, I had that done too and it said negative. This was the legit currently sick with the covid test I had to have done

Icon by Fiona
Old 08-03-2020, 12:35 PM
Master Fan

The testing 'thing' is useless and only very convenient for the government to 'polish up the figures', if you know what I mean. Besides a stick deep into your nose is very unhealthy and not natural.
The test results give a false image because like every day 'Live is like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're going to get'. So please quit the ****. Tell your employer you will work when you feel healthy and stay at home if not or if you feel you could infect someone.... stay calm, stay positive, be wise...

Also, there is a medicine available that works, HCQ. Only that's not what the WHO wants you to hear, because it's easy and cheap to produce, they won't make any money with that. Instead they're pumping miillions into the making of a vaccine..
Old 08-03-2020, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^Its not a my job thing it’s literally a state thing. Cuomo is fining people left and right, I cannot afford $2k to $10k or jail time either. The antibody test I did because I got paid to do it, so now this test I had to do because I was legit exposed to a positive last Tuesday, the person has since died from it. Austin wouldn’t stand a chance if he caught it but I know what mine is. It’s a sinus infection but because if the test I have to stay home. It’s a USA thing

Icon by Fiona
Closed Thread   Post New Thread