Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2019, 11:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
You should, Hope. When my store manager wouldn't answer his phone I would call our district manager whose an hour plus away for whatever I needed. Put it to you like this, they don't appreciate those calls, take them seriously and will put the other managers in place as needed. (last week when our whole store smelled of gas and the fire department and power company couldn't find anything the manager actually had answered on the first ring because of the previous time and ignoring us. Sadly there's nothing they can do for it, I'll be glad to have six weeks off of not inhaling gas ).
It is better for their boss to come to me. It would cause too much trouble if I go over their heads. So I will just remain bitter and petty towards them.
Old 11-24-2019, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^Aww you’ll probably be waiting a while maybe one day they’ll change but it seems they’re just in the power trip from promotion.

Icon by Fiona
Old 11-24-2019, 05:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
^Have fun and enjoy the movie
It was a good movie! If you love the first one, you have to see this one as well!
Old 11-24-2019, 07:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
^Aww you’ll probably be waiting a while maybe one day they’ll change but it seems they’re just in the power trip from promotion.
They have no business being in the jobs they are in. A monkey could do it better.
Old 11-24-2019, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
It was a good movie! If you love the first one, you have to see this one as well!
I liked it but definitely don’t go as crazy for it as everyone else does lol

Yeah it seems so, Hope.

Icon by Fiona
Old 11-24-2019, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

^I do think you'll like this one too!
Old 11-24-2019, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I might go see it, haven’t decided yet lol

Icon by Fiona
Old 11-26-2019, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Hope everyone's having a great week

Icon by Fiona
Old 11-26-2019, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

Hope so too...!
Old 11-26-2019, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Icon by Fiona
Old 11-27-2019, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

So I'm not sure how I feel about our new manager. He's kinda been a complete jerk to me (or I'm overreacting). For starters the other day I didn't have burgers in at 6am (mind you I threw like ten out that night) so an hour early he told me to count down my drawer and asked me to do the garbage than basically said I could make burgers and stay or leave. Like are you kidding me!? Who wants a cheeseburger at 6am and if they did we can make em as an order. Now my surgery is Tuesday and I told our previous manager back in September and he constantly put it off so of course the new manager comes in and finds this out and now I'm apparently the bad guy. It's not like it's breaking news nor did I decide last week. And now my one co-worker is on her crap and looked at me and goes "The new manager is doing pretty good considering he's got your bs and antics to put up with." umm what? She's known since September too, actually I told everyone so I don't get how I'm up to no good and on my crap. And than to top it off he gave me such a hard time at using my vacation time and refused to take me off of the schedule until he had a return to work note. I got a note that says I can come back before six weeks but with restrictions (I will NOT get a date until post surgery) so now the manager says that I'll be returning on the 10th. No big deal to me but than today a customer was asking me about going to NYC and I couldn't give an answer because I don't know and I don't want to take days off right after surgery and I mentioned Amaya getting tired and not being able to carry her. Anyways the lady goes "I got a stroller you guys can use if you decide to go just let me know. It might help out, I think you'll be fine just keep up with a protein drink and water and stopping to relax if you need it." Anyways how does the store snitch overhear and come up to me after and goes "If Eric finds out you took off to NYC post surgery you may not have a job so you better watch it." Umm where did I ever say I was going? I said maybe, furthermore what's the difference between me having to work a week later and going to NYC four days later? The only difference is, is a different city. I'll still be on my feet walking only when in NY I could stop and take a breather if I need it. Sorry for the vent I just want my old manager back, I am so over this. (Side note cross your fingers I put in for the civil service test for a 911 dispatcher, they're looking to hire 50 people and it's a state job)

Icon by Fiona
Old 11-29-2019, 06:11 AM
Master Fan

You can't seem to get a break from everything can you?

Hope you girls got a nice Thanksgiving. This week's been crazy and it seems to drag, so I'm glad it's almost weekend..
Old 11-29-2019, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Not at all, though the manager seems to be lightening up around us now though. He says we're a good crew and he's glad that everyone is willing to work and help cover shifts etc..but now Amaya fell and her whole ankle is black and blue and she can walk fine but it hurts after so long so tomorrow we may be of to the doctor . I'm hoping since it's almost bed time it'll heal up and no doctor will be needed.

It was a long and slow week, so glad it's finally Friday anyone have any weekend plans?

Icon by Fiona
Old 11-30-2019, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

No nothing much.. How about you?
Old 11-30-2019, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Absolutely nothing I wanted to work this weekend so being off caught me by surprise to say the least.

Icon by Fiona
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top