Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2018, 11:48 AM
  #76
Master Fan

 
**Anja**'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
Castle
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 13,863
Oh, she will love that..!
Are you going to take the plane back as well?
__________________
**Anja** is online now  
Old 06-12-2018, 12:24 PM
  #77
Elite Fan

 
Sandy0401's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Castle
 
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 44,697
Probably
__________________
Icon by Fiona

Don't be so driven by the past,
that you throw away your future
Sandy0401 is online now  
Old 06-12-2018, 12:36 PM
  #78
Master Fan

 
**Anja**'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
Castle
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 13,863
If you do, you've got one happy kiddo..!
__________________
**Anja** is online now  
Old 06-12-2018, 05:38 PM
  #79
Elite Fan

 
Sandy0401's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Castle
 
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 44,697
Oh yeah and the way back is a night flight and shes so into the stars and moon so coming home on the thruway the there's not many lights so she'll be able to see them perfectly and my friend is super stoked to see her get on her first plane.
__________________
Icon by Fiona

Don't be so driven by the past,
that you throw away your future
Sandy0401 is online now  
Old 06-13-2018, 02:22 AM
  #80
Master Fan

 
**Anja**'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
Castle
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 13,863
Does she knows she will be flying for real? Love to see that little face when she gets one..
I hope she will, but before she gets disappointed in watching the stars, cabin crew might ask you to shut the blinds for the windows.
Not sure what was the case on my last flight, but I remember I had to close it when I flew back from LA...
__________________
**Anja** is online now  
Old 06-13-2018, 02:55 AM
  #81
Elite Fan

 
Sandy0401's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Castle
 
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 44,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
Does she knows she will be flying for real? Love to see that little face when she gets one..
I hope she will, but before she gets disappointed in watching the stars, cabin crew might ask you to shut the blinds for the windows.
Not sure what was the case on my last flight, but I remember I had to close it when I flew back from LA...
I’m gonna record her when she realizes it and the stars will be the hit on the drive home. My dad does the back roads so as long as it’s not cloudy and no rain she’ll be able to see them perfectly
__________________
Icon by Fiona

Don't be so driven by the past,
that you throw away your future
Sandy0401 is online now  
Old 06-13-2018, 03:35 AM
  #82
Master Fan

 
**Anja**'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
Castle
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 13,863
Fingers crossed for that then!
__________________
**Anja** is online now  
Old 06-13-2018, 04:28 AM
  #83
Elite Fan

 
Sandy0401's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Castle
 
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 44,697
I’m excited for her even if I’m not excited for a plane
__________________
Icon by Fiona

Don't be so driven by the past,
that you throw away your future
Sandy0401 is online now  
Old 06-13-2018, 04:54 AM
  #84
Master Fan

 
**Anja**'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
Castle
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 13,863
Nothing to be scared of really... Think of it as sitting in a bus.
__________________
**Anja** is online now  
Old 06-13-2018, 05:18 AM
  #85
Elite Fan

 
Sandy0401's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Castle
 
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 44,697
That’s what my manager said and to say turbulence is just hitting a pot hole
__________________
Icon by Fiona

Don't be so driven by the past,
that you throw away your future
Sandy0401 is online now  
Old 06-13-2018, 06:20 AM
  #86
Master Fan

 
**Anja**'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
Castle
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 13,863
You know, I have been on 10 or so flights, and I never had turbulence...
How long is your flight?
__________________
**Anja** is online now  
Old 06-13-2018, 03:13 PM
  #87
Elite Fan

 
Sandy0401's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Castle
 
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 44,697
Like an hour and a half than we've got like an hour and a half layover and than an hour and a half
__________________
Icon by Fiona

Don't be so driven by the past,
that you throw away your future
Sandy0401 is online now  
Old 06-13-2018, 03:50 PM
  #88
Elite Fan

 
hfce's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 34,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
That’s what my manager said and to say turbulence is just hitting a pot hole
No it's not. Your manager lied. I have been where the plane plunges up and down and shakes like a drink in a blender. Turbulence is no joke. That is why they insist you wear your seat belt at all times.
__________________
"What she does on ice belongs in the Louvre." - Kirk Wessler on Michelle Kwan 1/19/03
hfce is offline  
Old 06-13-2018, 03:58 PM
  #89
Elite Fan

 
Sandy0401's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Castle
 
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 44,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
No it's not. Your manager lied. I have been where the plane plunges up and down and shakes like a drink in a blender. Turbulence is no joke. That is why they insist you wear your seat belt at all times.
Ahh that must not be the one he experienced he goes it's like hitting a pot hole around here, I go through four plus tires a year with how bad they are lol. If it does that then I no longer care about Amaya wanting a plane, I will walk the 1000 plus miles home before getting back on one nope not for me and than I'd probably get so nauseus lol
__________________
Icon by Fiona

Don't be so driven by the past,
that you throw away your future
Sandy0401 is online now  
Old 06-13-2018, 04:53 PM
  #90
Elite Fan

 
hfce's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 34,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
Ahh that must not be the one he experienced he goes it's like hitting a pot hole around here, I go through four plus tires a year with how bad they are lol. If it does that then I no longer care about Amaya wanting a plane, I will walk the 1000 plus miles home before getting back on one nope not for me and than I'd probably get so nauseus lol
There is a reason why they tell you to keep your seat belts on because it come at anytime. Yes you can be cleared to take them off but the pilot always advice's to keep them on while you are sitting. Trust me do it. It will start off as little shaking but can turn really quick on you.
__________________
"What she does on ice belongs in the Louvre." - Kirk Wessler on Michelle Kwan 1/19/03
hfce is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST