Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2017, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Thanks, Noah doing a lot better today.

For the job I have a face to face interview tomorrow for it and than one for AT&T
Old 11-07-2017, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

Glad he's doing better..!
Good luck on your interviews..!
Old 11-07-2017, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Me too she said he should be discharged within the next couple of days. Hopefully they can figure out why he's having them
Old 11-09-2017, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

Do they know more?
Old 11-09-2017, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I don't believe so but he is home and doing better
Old 11-10-2017, 04:34 AM
Master Fan

Oh that's positive!
Old 11-10-2017, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

It is

Hoe everyone has a good weekend
Old 11-10-2017, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

Have a good weekend girls..
We're going to the airport on Sunday, to drop my sister off. She's going on a holiday for a month..
Old 11-10-2017, 04:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
Have a good weekend girls..
We're going to the airport on Sunday, to drop my sister off. She's going on a holiday for a month..
Where is she going?

Sandy did you hear anything about the jobs yet?
Old 11-10-2017, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
Where is she going?

Sandy did you hear anything about the jobs yet?
I did phone interviews for both banks as well as one face to face interview and I do the other face to face interview for the other bank Monday . The one Monday is part time but I'm honestly feeling pretty positive about it. It'd be days and I typically work the gas station at night so it might just all work out .

Guys I'm in a predicament with Amaya's other side of the family. Her Uncle JR whose in the military (well he's retired from it now) wants to adopt her. Something along the lines of it'll give her a better childhood and future because she'll get benefits or something (I am soooo unfamiliar with the military and benefits and all of that so I have no idea about any of this). I kind of feel like they're pressuring me into allowing it, they keep saying she'll remain with me (but he lives in Texas so I'm assuming some type of custody would have to be established, right?) but it'll give her a good future. How her biological father doesn't care for her (I knew that from day one and honestly it's never bothered either of us) and they said it would stop her from calling other guys "daddy" (but I do try and correct her, but everyone plays right into it her uncle who lives up here, her cousins, my parents, heck even her biological father). And come to find out now she's calling her aunt "mommy" and again nobody is correcting the situation (at least not that I am aware of. I just learned this yesterday and they said she does it when she goes with the Aunt and Uncle, however shes constantly calling "mommy" for me so who knows what she honestly means me or her aunt). But long story short I don't know what to do. I want her to have a good future BUT I'm terrified that they'll take off with her. And the only reason I think that is one time joking with me the Uncle JR (the one who wants to adopt her) once made the comment about her going to Germany with his sister and I jokingly said back how she doesn't have a passport and he said "that can be arranged ya know" but I do tend to over analyze things said to me
Old 11-11-2017, 05:34 AM
Master Fan

Hmm, I don't know if I would trust that. Of course he probably means well, but if you're afraid he's going to take Amaya away from you, I wouldn't do it. You'll never get her back if he has adopted her..

Hope, my sister is going to Vietnam. She's going with a good friend, and they've booked an organized trip, so they will be with a group and a travelling guide.
Old 11-11-2017, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
Hmm, I don't know if I would trust that. Of course he probably means well, but if you're afraid he's going to take Amaya away from you, I wouldn't do it. You'll never get her back if he has adopted her..

Hope, my sister is going to Vietnam. She's going with a good friend, and they've booked an organized trip, so they will be with a group and a travelling guide.
Yeah it's sooo odd. I'm at a complete loss I want the best for her but not at that type of expense.
Old 11-11-2017, 02:42 PM
Master Fan

This screams a big no to me though.. With him living all the way down in Texas, and the going to Germany "jokes"..
Hopefully you can find some other way for him to help you out with Amaya, without taking this huge step of adopting her..
Old 11-11-2017, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I sent him a message saying IF I were to do this I'm getting a lawyer and everything. Than the jokes if i have another kid, they'll get Amaya like I don't think so.
Old 11-11-2017, 10:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
I sent him a message saying IF I were to do this I'm getting a lawyer and everything. Than the jokes if i have another kid, they'll get Amaya like I don't think so.
Don't do it girl. Just focus on getting a better job and moving out. This is screaming red flag to me. The fact that they don't correct her tells me this. You need to run far away from this. Just keep sole custody and never ever let her go out of the state unless you are going with her. Your gut is telling you the right thing. He can be her uncle and nothing more. Have they offered this to his other kids or just yours?

I am crossing fingers you get the bank job. Maybe if you do it can turn into full time later. Is it a natioanl bank like Wells Fargo or a local bank? If it is national you can transfer over to another state and get full time and more money.

Anja that sounds great. I hope she has a good time.