Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2016, 02:32 AM
Master Fan

Good luck working Hope!
I'm leaving soon to get my nails done, and I'm going to buy new shoes. Tonight we have a BBQ with a couple of my co-workers..
Tomorrow I'm going to relax, rewatch a few tv-shows, colour a bit maybe..
Old 10-08-2016, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Aww Hope sounds like fun working. I like working lol, I'd rather be there making money to do something than home being bored .

Sounds fun, Anja. I need to go get my nails done, it's been so long .

We're supposed to go check out this kids fall festival today (trackless train ride, children's museum is free of charge, music, clowns (not sure if that's the brightest idea), fire truck and I think a cop car displays for the kids to go on, balloon animals etc). It was supposed to be outside but due to the rain it's inside so we shall see what they have. The only downfall is that it's inside the train and bus station (children's museum is next door) and Amaya associates that with taking a bus or train and leaving

Icon by Fiona
Old 10-08-2016, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
Aww Hope sounds like fun working. I like working lol, I'd rather be there making money to do something than home being bored .

Sounds fun, Anja. I need to go get my nails done, it's been so long .

We're supposed to go check out this kids fall festival today (trackless train ride, children's museum is free of charge, music, clowns (not sure if that's the brightest idea), fire truck and I think a cop car displays for the kids to go on, balloon animals etc). It was supposed to be outside but due to the rain it's inside so we shall see what they have. The only downfall is that it's inside the train and bus station (children's museum is next door) and Amaya associates that with taking a bus or train and leaving
Old 10-08-2016, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

Have fun at that Sandy..
The BBQ was fun, only down thing was that they had the music too loud..
Old 10-08-2016, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Aww I hate when they do that.

This festival wasn't what they really made it out to be, felt like a big waste of my time . The only positive thing was the little train ride and the children's museum..

Icon by Fiona
Old 10-08-2016, 04:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Aww I hate when they do that.

This festival wasn't what they really made it out to be, felt like a big waste of my time . The only positive thing was the little train ride and the children's museum..
What was the let down?
Old 10-08-2016, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
What was the let down?
They were advertising all of these vendors, kids activities, clowns etc the band left an hour in, nobody showed up except like two food trucks, just felt they made a big deal and either people cancelled last minute or something. We were home within an hour.

Icon by Fiona
Old 10-08-2016, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
They were advertising all of these vendors, kids activities, clowns etc the band left an hour in, nobody showed up except like two food trucks, just felt they made a big deal and either people cancelled last minute or something. We were home within an hour.
Oh wow that does sound bad. Well at least it was free.
Old 10-09-2016, 01:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Oh wow that does sound bad. Well at least it was free.
My mom said the same thing . But honestly they need to do something for the kids around here in the autumn, can't even say how many different places do an Octoberfest and other activities for the adults . But the kids having fun is all that matters at the end of the day .

Icon by Fiona
Old 10-09-2016, 12:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
My mom said the same thing . But honestly they need to do something for the kids around here in the autumn, can't even say how many different places do an Octoberfest and other activities for the adults . But the kids having fun is all that matters at the end of the day .
I am surprised where you live they don't have more things for kids to do. To bad you don't have car so you can drive to another town that does.
Old 10-09-2016, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
I am surprised where you live they don't have more things for kids to do. To bad you don't have car so you can drive to another town that does.
The plaza where my job is, is having one Saturday. It's from like 11 to 2 or something so since I'm off I asked my boss if they really have everything they say they have and they do so I'm thinking we may go check it out. I'll have to get my schedule anyways (I made the mistake today of assuming my shift would be 5am-1pm like it is every other Sunday and like I'm always told when I call and ask, 'What did you work last Sunday? That's your shift' and come to find out it was 4am to noon . Didn't loose the hours or anything just would've been nice to know.) They're suppose to have the clowns (we'll see), hayrides, pumpkin painting, a bounce house (where more than likely Amaya will want to stay once she goes in ). We've got a zoo trick or treat that night as well we're considering it's just like 45minutes away lol (apparently our zoo is going to do one the weekend of Halloween and a bunch of neighbors on my side of town {not the greatest side btw} are doing trick or treating the Saturday before Halloween from 12-5 because they won't answer the door on Halloween night and with this they stand outside and give out the candy...) so we're debating about the zoo that's further away this weekend since they have all of that happening Halloween weekend

Icon by Fiona
Old 10-09-2016, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sigh my moving and school plans have shifted I have a plan but its not what I originally planned lol
Old 10-09-2016, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Aww did it change by much? I hate when things can't just fall together...

Icon by Fiona
Old 10-10-2016, 05:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The plaza where my job is, is having one Saturday. It's from like 11 to 2 or something so since I'm off I asked my boss if they really have everything they say they have and they do so I'm thinking we may go check it out. I'll have to get my schedule anyways (I made the mistake today of assuming my shift would be 5am-1pm like it is every other Sunday and like I'm always told when I call and ask, 'What did you work last Sunday? That's your shift' and come to find out it was 4am to noon . Didn't loose the hours or anything just would've been nice to know.) They're suppose to have the clowns (we'll see), hayrides, pumpkin painting, a bounce house (where more than likely Amaya will want to stay once she goes in ). We've got a zoo trick or treat that night as well we're considering it's just like 45minutes away lol (apparently our zoo is going to do one the weekend of Halloween and a bunch of neighbors on my side of town {not the greatest side btw} are doing trick or treating the Saturday before Halloween from 12-5 because they won't answer the door on Halloween night and with this they stand outside and give out the candy...) so we're debating about the zoo that's further away this weekend since they have all of that happening Halloween weekend
I would try it out to see. At least it is free. If it sucks you can always do the zoo and trick or treating.

Cait how did your plans change?
Old 10-10-2016, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

That's true. Plus my mom works not too far from there and the hours line up nicely .

Icon by Fiona
Closed Thread   Post New Thread