Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2014, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattinson's Pitbull (View Post)

Wow i'm way out of it then if I didn't even notice that LOL I'll see what I can do Is it going to be a long series?
There is 4 soon to be 5 books. I don't know how many more books there might be, but I think 5 will be it and as for movies.. it will only be 3.. 'The Maze Runner', 'The Scorch Trials' (which is filming now and will be out next September), and 'The Death Cure'
Old 11-30-2014, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
There is 4 soon to be 5 books. I don't know how many more books there might be, but I think 5 will be it and as for movies.. it will only be 3.. 'The Maze Runner', 'The Scorch Trials' (which is filming now and will be out next September), and 'The Death Cure'
Wow... so they're locked in for awhile then eh? that's pretty exciting
Old 11-30-2014, 09:56 PM
Elite Fan

Caitlin are you working at the farm full time now or just part time?

I thought you would like this link: 7 Adorable Gifs of supertired Animals » Learn Something

Old 11-30-2014, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
Caitlin are you working at the farm full time now or just part time?

I thought you would like this link: 7 Adorable Gifs of supertired Animals » Learn Something

Kinda both hahah some weeks we have lots of dogs and I have tons of hours or it slows down and I get more days off than normal but more often than not i'm FT there.

awwww I love that hope! thank you something other than Caskett that makes me Squee So damn cute I could die haha
Old 11-30-2014, 10:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Kinda both hahah some weeks we have lots of dogs and I have tons of hours or it slows down and I get more days off than normal but more often than not i'm FT there.

awwww I love that hope! thank you something other than Caskett that makes me Squee So damn cute I could die haha

I knew you would like it.

Oh you are still at the bank then and part time at the farm?
Old 11-30-2014, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I knew you would like it.

Oh you are still at the bank then and part time at the farm?
I love it!

oh no I haven't been at the Bank since Sept. Glad I loved the hours but I HATED the job.
Old 11-30-2014, 10:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I love it!

oh no I haven't been at the Bank since Sept. Glad I loved the hours but I HATED the job.
Oh you never told me you left. I just knew you hated it and wanted to leave.
I didn't know the farm became your sort of full time job.
Old 12-01-2014, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Oh you never told me you left. I just knew you hated it and wanted to leave.
I didn't know the farm became your sort of full time job.
OH I thought you knew or maybe it was only Nikki I texted about that LOL Yeah they let me go for something they couldn't figure out and my branch manager tried to fight it but she had no power or say in the matter,

Yeah the Farm has been my FT since Sept
Old 12-01-2014, 08:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
OH I thought you knew or maybe it was only Nikki I texted about that LOL Yeah they let me go for something they couldn't figure out and my branch manager tried to fight it but she had no power or say in the matter,

Yeah the Farm has been my FT since Sept
You got unjustly fired to huh? Girl I know the feeling. Well at least you got a job and you love it. Me on the other hand still out of work and going on yet another interview this week.
Old 12-01-2014, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
You got unjustly fired to huh? Girl I know the feeling. Well at least you got a job and you love it. Me on the other hand still out of work and going on yet another interview this week.
Oh yes everyone in my family was pissed my friend who used to work at another branch was pissed said they didn't do enough but its corporate kinda of bank it was Key Bank so just another body to them

I do just wish it was more stable like today supposed to work but idk now cause we might not have enough dogs so I might get a second pt job we'll see

Its hard to get one and only reason I got this one is cause its my friend's aunt and I had the job if I wanted it I just had to call her aunt. so I'd be in same boat as you I know it
Old 12-01-2014, 10:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh yes everyone in my family was pissed my friend who used to work at another branch was pissed said they didn't do enough but its corporate kinda of bank it was Key Bank so just another body to them

I do just wish it was more stable like today supposed to work but idk now cause we might not have enough dogs so I might get a second pt job we'll see

Its hard to get one and only reason I got this one is cause its my friend's aunt and I had the job if I wanted it I just had to call her aunt. so I'd be in same boat as you I know it
What is funny is I thought the interview was horrible. I didn't t think I made an impression on her. She did it at her home with her kid bothering her every 5 seconds. It was very unprofessional and just bad. And she is head of HR. I was like good Lord I don't want to work there. If HR is like that. But if I get this the money will be good. That is the only plus about it. To get there it will take at least an hour. I wish I said no when I agreed to the first part.
Old 12-01-2014, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm still on the job hunt too. Been out of school since May and still nothing. I'm looking for those big jobs but also the small stuff like retail.

I could never do food places because the smells agitate my food allergies.

Still it seriously sucks that I can't find anything. And more so because they all look for experience but how can I without having a job? It's that old catch-22.
Emma♥Neal
Old 12-01-2014, 10:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Beckett (View Post)
I'm still on the job hunt too. Been out of school since May and still nothing. I'm looking for those big jobs but also the small stuff like retail.

I could never do food places because the smells agitate my food allergies.

Still it seriously sucks that I can't find anything. And more so because they all look for experience but how can I without having a job? It's that old catch-22.
Been there with the experience crap. If I were you I would try temp agency. They might be able to get your foot in the door and from that you can gain experience.
Old 12-01-2014, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks. Yeah my mom has been suggesting that actually.

~*~*~

Grr just when I need my Sony Vegas movie maker I can't find it. My dad wants me to make some vids for him and I can't use my computer because I don't have enough space and they don't have it on their computer. Grr of all days to need the disk so I can upload the software to their computer.
Emma♥Neal
Old 12-01-2014, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ron took me a yr and a half to get a job after I graduated and it wasn't even a job with my degree lol just the job that got me out of my horriblr job at Lowes. Just gotta make yourself apply every day I put on music and would just pound out like 7 apps a day if I had the time
Quote:
What is funny is I thought the interview was horrible. I didn't t think I made an impression on her. She did it at her home with her kid bothering her every 5 seconds. It was very unprofessional and just bad. And she is head of HR. I was like good Lord I don't want to work there. If HR is like that. But if I get this the money will be good. That is the only plus about it. To get there it will take at least an hour. I wish I said no when I agreed to the first part.
Oh snap that sounds disastrous
Closed Thread   Post New Thread