Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2014, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
That is the main reason I hate winter the damn ice.
Yeah the ice is brutal I nearly slipped on my way into my apt just earlier lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa23 (View Post)
I only went to TX once before and I miss it, loved it there but I'd probably hate it with being too hot all the time
I lived there for 2 and a half months and frigging hated every day I was there lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Beckett (View Post)
I do I really do.
I hope you can
Old 11-30-2014, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

*pops in to give some love to my twinee *
Old 11-30-2014, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
*pops in to give some love to my twinee *
awwww thanks Twinee
Old 11-30-2014, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattinson's Pitbull (View Post)
awwww thanks Twinee
I love you!! So.. after all that heartbreaking talk... how are you, hun?? What has been happening in you life??
Old 11-30-2014, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I love you!! So.. after all that heartbreaking talk... how are you, hun?? What has been happening in you life??
I love you too!! hahah right? man we were downers for a bit eh? I'm doing alright still at the Dog Farm which I love hard not to love your job when you're arond sweet babies all day. How are you doing? how are the kids?
Old 11-30-2014, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I love you too!! hahah right? man we were downers for a bit eh? I'm doing alright still at the Dog Farm which I love hard not to love your job when you're arond sweet babies all day. How are you doing? how are the kids?
We are entitled to be a little dramatic, I think I can just imagine how much fun and cuteness that must be I am good... my work is kind of dull and I am looking elsewhere The kids are great.. all excited for Christmas
Old 11-30-2014, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
We are entitled to be a little dramatic, I think I can just imagine how much fun and cuteness that must be I am good... my work is kind of dull and I am looking elsewhere The kids are great.. all excited for Christmas
we sure and we hadn't done such in awhile together anyways we were due haha. Its a lot of fun they can make any bad day better and you get favorites who get just as excited to see you as they do their owners its really nice Where are you thinking of looking at for work?

Awww I remember being excited for Christmas as a kid its the best. You gonna spoil the boys rotten?
Old 11-30-2014, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
we sure and we hadn't done such in awhile together anyways we were due haha. Its a lot of fun they can make any bad day better and you get favorites who get just as excited to see you as they do their owners its really nice Where are you thinking of looking at for work?

Awww I remember being excited for Christmas as a kid its the best. You gonna spoil the boys rotten?
Exactly I actually have an intro at Dolphin Marine Magic, it's a centre that rescues and rehabilitates marine animals It is exactly what I want to do and I am pretty excited.

Hahaha, the boys are definitely going to get spoiled.. I can not believe all the stuff my parents and brothers have gotten them
Old 11-30-2014, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Exactly I actually have an intro at Dolphin Marine Magic, it's a centre that rescues and rehabilitates marine animals It is exactly what I want to do and I am pretty excited.

Hahaha, the boys are definitely going to get spoiled.. I can not believe all the stuff my parents and brothers have gotten them
That sounds really bad ass Twinee I love that sounds like your kind of job something you'd really excel at. When do you get to start doing that?
Old 11-30-2014, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
That sounds really bad ass Twinee I love that sounds like your kind of job something you'd really excel at. When do you get to start doing that?
Thankyou, my lovely I start there after the new year It's a trial at first and I am still considering other offers, but I think this could be my perfect fit

And in other news 'The Maze Runner' is getting a board Sorry, hun.. I am just excited
Old 11-30-2014, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Thankyou, my lovely I start there after the new year It's a trial at first and I am still considering other offers, but I think this could be my perfect fit

And in other news 'The Maze Runner' is getting a board Sorry, hun.. I am just excited
Welcome babe Wow that's pretty friggin sweet I'm sure whatever you end up in you'll do great.

No need to be sorry this is an OT thread we can talk about whatever that's awesome I know how much you love that series and the main actor in that movie excited for you!
Old 11-30-2014, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Welcome babe Wow that's pretty friggin sweet I'm sure whatever you end up in you'll do great.

No need to be sorry this is an OT thread we can talk about whatever that's awesome I know how much you love that series and the main actor in that movie excited for you!
Awwww, thankyou I appreciate those words a lot.

I really, really do Dylan is my baby and the series is awesome Have you read them or seen the movie, hun??
Old 11-30-2014, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Awwww, thankyou I appreciate those words a lot.

I really, really do Dylan is my baby and the series is awesome Have you read them or seen the movie, hun??
I mean every single word

hahah I know you do! and I know he is hehe my sister read them I think I personally have not no. The movie hasn't come out yet right?
Old 11-30-2014, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I mean every single word

hahah I know you do! and I know he is hehe my sister read them I think I personally have not no. The movie hasn't come out yet right?

The movie has been out in the cinemas, yes, and it comes out on dvd on the 16th You should check them out, hun. They are pretty entertaining
Old 11-30-2014, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

The movie has been out in the cinemas, yes, and it comes out on dvd on the 16th You should check them out, hun. They are pretty entertaining

Wow i'm way out of it then if I didn't even notice that LOL I'll see what I can do Is it going to be a long series?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread