Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2016, 03:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
^Only time will tell it'd be nice to see
Old 10-05-2016, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

maybe Castle will get one, like those shows who knows? I just think they would need to make a good deal with netflix or somewhere else to pick them up, because i can't see abc taking Castle again.
Old 10-05-2016, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

I think if there ever will be a revival, it'll be on Netflix, like Gilmore Girls and Fuller House..
Hopefully if everyone of the cast is on board we can get one.
Old 10-05-2016, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I'd take it on Netflix, it'd be awesome to see one day. I'd even take the spin off with appearances by Stana and Nathan
Old 10-05-2016, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

that would be awesome to see
Old 10-05-2016, 06:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragileღheart (View Post)
maybe Castle will get one, like those shows who knows? I just think they would need to make a good deal with netflix or somewhere else to pick them up, because i can't see abc taking Castle again.
I wasn't talking about ABC. I was talking about a Netflix deal or Amazon or maybe even TNT. ABC doesn't do reunion shows.
Old 10-06-2016, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
I wasn't talking about ABC. I was talking about a Netflix deal or Amazon or maybe even TNT. ABC doesn't do reunion shows.
i can't see tnt taking it, considering the took the reruns away, for only morning 2 eps but i think our best shot would be netflix or amazon
Old 10-06-2016, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Hulu might too they picked up all my children and one life to live heck I'd take a reunion of them on another show even (they get called into help a case on law and order or something)
Old 10-06-2016, 05:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragileღheart (View Post)
i can't see tnt taking it, considering the took the reruns away, for only morning 2 eps but i think our best shot would be netflix or amazon
Yeah I hate that they did that. Now you have to see it at 5 and 6 am. They did that to make room for Arrow and since this is Bones last season they get the spot. Once Bones is gone they will be joining Castle at 2 am too and Arrow will take over both shows spot.

A deal with Netflix, Hulu or Amazon would be a great way to get the reunion show.
Old 10-06-2016, 06:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
Yeah I hate that they did that. Now you have to see it at 5 and 6 am. They did that to make room for Arrow and since this is Bones last season they get the spot. Once Bones is gone they will be joining Castle at 2 am too and Arrow will take over both shows spot.

A deal with Netflix, Hulu or Amazon would be a great way to get the reunion show.
This annoys me because this past summer while I was looking for a job I was getting REALLY into Bones!! then when I started working I would watch Bones and then Castle but now its like nothing is on (Until the regular prime time shows of course)
Old 10-06-2016, 09:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
This annoys me because this past summer while I was looking for a job I was getting REALLY into Bones!! then when I started working I would watch Bones and then Castle but now its like nothing is on (Until the regular prime time shows of course)
I hate what they have done with Castle schedule. For five years they schedule has been Bones and Castle every day until late at night. To bump Castle for Arrow just because the show is no longer showing new episodes is stupid. TNT gets big ratings with Castle repeats why change now the jerks. I feel empty now without my everyday viewing of Castle.
Old 10-07-2016, 03:46 AM
Master Fan

Same here though.. Dutch tv station called Net 5 used to broadcast Castle daily around 7.30pm, I came home from work and I could go and watch it. But then they had the final episode like two weeks ago, and now they've put NCIS on that spot, and The Mysteries of Laura on Saturday..
Old 10-07-2016, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

What are we talking bout
Old 10-07-2016, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

About how we would like to have a Castle reunion, like Gilmore Girls, and that tnt took it out of the program..
Old 10-07-2016, 03:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
About how we would like to have a Castle reunion, like Gilmore Girls, and that tnt took it out of the program..
Now if you want to watch Castle on TNT you have to watch it at 5 am and 6 am.