Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2015, 07:27 AM
Absolute Fan

I used to get stressed about it, but I figured: LG didn't write this story, Suzanne did. And we all know the ending she wrote.
Old 08-29-2015, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The times I worry are just in the theatres when my bf is there, as he's never read the books. And I keep checking with him to make sure he understands and appreciates everything properly, otherwise it bugs me

Old 08-29-2015, 06:45 PM
Absolute Fan

Haha seriously. Or when a couple of friends who haven't read the books say that they want Katniss with Gale, and when I ask for a legitimate reason as to why, the only thing they can come up with is that "he's super hot." I'm like, read the books! Bc you're obviously missing the whole freakin' point...
Old 08-29-2015, 08:17 PM
Total Fan

Hey there!

Quote:
Or when a couple of friends who haven't read the books say that they want Katniss with Gale, and when I ask for a legitimate reason as to why, the only thing they can come up with is that "he's super hot." I'm like, read the books! Bc you're obviously missing the whole freakin' point...
I know the feeling....I know some people that it's the same thing!! But I can't blame them....I read the books when the second movie got out...without seeing the first movie....and I was SURE than Liam was playing Peeta because he was 'the HOT actor' in the movie. I didn't know Josh Hutcherson by the time, and USUALLY it's always the hottest that got the girl in movies!! So I was surprise when I saw the first movie and that I got it all wrong!! And Josh is SOOOOOOOOO perfect for Peeta...he got the innoncence, the 'guy next door look', the charism.... the one you don't always see at the first look but you SOOOO should fu****** do it!! And now I really think he'S REALLY hot!!

and now some videos....

BYE
LOVE
Old 08-29-2015, 09:05 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVE everybody (View Post)
And Josh is SOOOOOOOOO perfect for Peeta...he got the innoncence, the 'guy next door look', the charism.... the one you don't always see at the first look but you SOOOO should fu****** do it!! And now I really think he'S REALLY hot!!
Yep. His charm, humor, compassion, and just his overall goodness and selflessness makes Peeta that much more attractive.
Old 08-30-2015, 03:42 AM
Extreme Fan

I fell in love with Peeta from watching Josh in THG, I'd never read the books at the time. I watched it with several of my cousins and they all were for Gale because he was hot. But everything that Peeta was. his personality, and self assurance was too attractive for me, I couldn't ignore him. I was rooting for him from the very beginning.

Both guys are hot btw. I have a thing for tall guys but I find Josh more attractive, despite being a smidgen taller than him.
Old 08-30-2015, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree both guys are super attractive. IRL I would totally go for Liam, but I'm tall and I just couldn't with Josh

I fell in love with Peeta in the book, but Josh is such a precious bb that I just love that casting choice.

Old 08-30-2015, 08:59 AM
Extreme Fan

They are all just perfect for their roles.
Old 08-30-2015, 09:45 AM
Absolute Fan

They really are...that's usually what happens when the author gets to be involved in the casting process.
Old 08-30-2015, 01:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Lol I never considered Liam as hot, he is just not my type i guess (his brother Chris on the other hand...)
Josh is so much better in every possible way to me and as soon as I saw him in the first movie, I shipped Peeta with Katniss (Gale was never an option )
Old 08-30-2015, 01:38 PM
Absolute Fan

Same. Once I saw the first movie, I ran out and got the books and breezed through them. That was it for me.
Old 08-30-2015, 08:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo752 (View Post)
Lol I never considered Liam as hot, he is just not my type i guess (his brother Chris on the other hand...)
Josh is so much better in every possible way to me and as soon as I saw him in the first movie, I shipped Peeta with Katniss (Gale was never an option )
It was always Peeta for me. Not once did I consider Gale for Katniss.

Liam is pretty to look at but I'd pick Chris over Liam any day of the week but I'd pick Tom (Hiddleston) over Chris without so much as a thought. I don't think I have a specific taste. I think it's mostly the personality I find most attractive, not necessarily the looks.
Old 08-30-2015, 09:07 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpmaluki (View Post)
It was always Peeta for me. Not once did I consider Gale for Katniss.
Me either. There was never a single question in my mind...it's the old ying and yang philosophy. Peeta is Katniss' counterpoint, and vice versa.
Old 08-31-2015, 12:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Exactly!!!
Old 09-01-2015, 01:40 PM
Absolute Fan

OMG there's only 80 more days until the final movie comes out...I'm not ready.