Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2014, 09:40 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by R&Tislove (View Post)
I love that part too. Especially how Katniss waxes poetic about Peeta's eyelashes.
Oh my word, his eyelashes....
Old 12-04-2014, 10:19 AM
Absolute Fan

I still don't understand how people can read these books and claim that Katniss doesn't love Peeta. It seriously boggles my mind.
Old 12-04-2014, 11:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Willful ignorance.
Old 12-04-2014, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved the scene with the eyelashes. Katniss was so detailed!
Emma♥Neal
Old 12-04-2014, 12:09 PM
Absolute Fan

Or when she calls him when there's a blizzard to make sure he got home ok, and he was like, "Katniss, I live 3 houses away." So sweet.
Old 12-04-2014, 12:40 PM
Master Fan

The way she talks about Peeta in such detail and the way she talks about kissing Peeta or when she's with him romantically so detailed. I don't understand how people could not think she ends up with him.

I think after her father died and she had to harden herself to all the warmth in the world to survive. And because her mother vanishing into grief jaded her look on love. So when she falls in love with Peeta, she doesn't recognize it for what it is. But in each book it becomes more apparent that Peeta is the one in her heart.
Old 12-04-2014, 12:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
I Her dream where she remembered their moment on the train where she asked him to stay with her and he told her "Always." .
This was such a great surprise in the movie! I didn't expect it at all. So when it came on I was just like
Old 12-04-2014, 02:47 PM
Master Fan

I remember reading reviews of the film. And people were talking about how they were prepared for the pearl, Peeta's Capitol appearances, even the moment where he strangles her. But the dream was a surprised that caught them off guard and pulled at their heart strings greatly. The director really is really smart to put a scene like this in. Surprise the audiences and tell an important story moment at the same time.

It's clear she misses him for so many reasons. And after she's torn from a nightmare, he's there to comfort her if only in her mind. And it's clear when she curls up in his arms that she's more calm and at peace.
Old 12-04-2014, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's what's so amazing about these books- Katniss has no clue that she's falling in love for Peeta even though it's completely obvious to the rest of us.

It's actually a refreshing story. I've never seen anyone so clueless about love before (something I can relate to).
Emma♥Neal
Old 12-04-2014, 04:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi guys it's been a while since I posted here..but I finally saw Mockingjay and I can't help myself to come here and share my excitement with you.

I love the movie so much, so many great scene. I was prepared to the fact that there wasn't so much Peeta in it..but it felt like he was there all the time with Katniss always thinking about him. I like that they show her holding the pearl so many time.
The dream sequence surprise me, I didn't expect it and I like te fact that resembled perfectly the one in CF.
Peeta interviews destroyed me, especially the last one his looks, the tone of his voice, the pain in his eyes when he saw Katniss in district 12 I was in tears like Katniss.
The chocking scene surprise me, because even if I knew what was going to happen, I didn't expect it to be so violent. Watching hijacked Peeta was so hard and heartbreaking at the same time
Old 12-04-2014, 07:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, Francis really wasn't kidding when he said Peeta would be Katniss' main focus in MJ.
Old 12-05-2014, 01:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Apparently he'll be an even bigger motivation for her going after Snow in MJ2, yay!
Old 12-05-2014, 07:06 AM
Elite Fan

I wonder how close to the book they're gonna keep the story.

I am selfish. I am brave.
Old 12-05-2014, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It will certainly be interesting to see but if they can make MJP1 with so much significance to Peeta and Katniss then I trust them with MJP2.
Emma♥Neal
Old 12-05-2014, 07:16 AM
Elite Fan

That's why I'm wondering. I feel like in the movie, Peeta had so much of Katniss' focus and I'm just interesten in how it's gonna play out in the second part.

I am selfish. I am brave.