Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2014, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

that is a beautiful quote and fits them so well
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
icon: B ē tt ⓨ
Old 07-21-2014, 03:26 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I saw it and instantly thought of them.
Old 07-22-2014, 02:58 AM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

That is gorgeous First thing it reminds me of is Peeta being there for Katniss when he brings her those Primroses.

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray
Old 07-22-2014, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

awww yeah me too
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
Old 07-22-2014, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved that moment. It was such a Peeta thing to do.
Old 07-22-2014, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

where do u guys think they'll have the cliffhanger at in mockingjay part 1?
Old 07-22-2014, 09:24 PM
Master Fan

Perhaps it will be Peeta's hands around Katniss's throat after being hijacked? Though I forget how far into the book that is. They probably don't want to go too far enough the book. The movie can only be so long and they need to fit enough in for all the non-book readers and book readers alike. So they want to be able to balance the two movies together.
Old 07-23-2014, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

I think it could be when we see Peeta with Snow in the broadcast and then he gets hit.
Old 07-23-2014, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

to be honest i didn't think this movie needed to be two parts the book wasn't that big and its kinda overrated to split movies into two parts
Old 07-23-2014, 09:35 AM
Master Fan

Perhaps the writers wanted to make sure they got everything since a lot has been left out of the last two films? Or perhaps since every other major franchise has the last two books in two parters like Twilight and Harry Potter they are going to do the same?
Old 07-23-2014, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

make it a 4 hour movie and have intermissions thats what they did with gone with the wind
Old 07-23-2014, 10:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fair_Verona (View Post)
to be honest i didn't think this movie needed to be two parts the book wasn't that big and its kinda overrated to split movies into two parts
If the movie was mainly focus on Katniss only then it doesn't need two movies, but at least I guess that having two movies that can be focus on anyone who in the war or whatever it is..

But as what cherrios said ever since HP gave the two movies, so I guess that all the franchises did the same thing for the last book..

[sigh in frustration]

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 07-23-2014, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah thats why i think its overrated lol i just don't want to wait a whole year for the last one
Old 07-24-2014, 07:17 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
Perhaps it will be Peeta's hands around Katniss's throat after being hijacked? Though I forget how far into the book that is. They probably don't want to go too far enough the book. The movie can only be so long and they need to fit enough in for all the non-book readers and book readers alike. So they want to be able to balance the two movies together.
The Peeta strangling Katniss is the most popular though I’ve heard it might be when they are showing the specs for the Capital and Katniss and Finnick realize the Capital’s shaped like an arena and say welcome the 26th annual Hunger games-if they end it at that point we may end up with more "Epilogue" at the end
Old 07-24-2014, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

awww man i hope that happens i want more of the epilogue