Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2015, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

Star Crossed Lovers {Peeta♥Katniss} #100: 7 years. 3 books. 4 movies. 1155 pages. 100 threads. One love.

Welcome to the 100th
Peeta Mellark & Katniss Everdeen
A p p r e c i a t i o n T h r e a d

"S t a r c r o s s e d+l o v e r s desperate to get h o m e. Two h e a r t s beating as one."

They both came from a different world. Katniss Everdeen was from the Seam, the poorer part of town. She had lost her father in a mining accident prior before she was eligible for the Reaping. Peeta Mellark was the baker's son. He was from the Town and didn't have to depend on getting tesserae and having food on the table. However, Peeta had saved Katniss when she was younger as he gave her the kindness of giving out two loaves of bread when she was the verge of dying. From then on, Katniss was grateful for the boy who gave her the bread.

Maybe it was fate as they were both reaped in the 74th Hunger Games. Katniss had replaced her sister's place, while Peeta was simply chosen. Before they entered the game, we learnt that Peeta had loved Katniss since they were young. Katniss was surprised and didn't know how to react. Eventually they got into in the games and Katniss thought Peeta had join with the Career tributes to kill her. However, he saved her from being killed and eventually, in the games it was announced that there could be two tributes to win the game and Katniss searched frantically for Peeta. She found him at last and we learnt that Peeta had loved Katniss because she could sing to the birds like her father did.

Eventually, Katniss nursed Peeta back to health, the best that she could as she ran back to the Cornucopia to get medicine that was provided for Peeta to get well. After most of the other tributes had died, it was down to Peeta and Katniss in the final moment. They were to go home, but the Capitol changed their minds and decided it was one tribute to win. So both, Katniss and Peeta decided to eat the nightlock berries so no one would win. But it was changed back to the last moment that both of them won. It was all happy for Katniss and Peeta, until Peeta learned their love was all the games and cameras. Haymitch and Katniss had worked it within the games without informing Peeta.

Peeta felt betrayed about it until he apologised for the way he acted before the Victory tour where both, Peeta and Katniss had to go to each districts and the Capitol. During the tour, Katniss still had nightmares about the games and Peeta was the only one who could comfort her during this. Eventually, it was announced that Katniss had to go back into the games again and Peeta had volunteered in place of Haymitch. Haymitch and Katniss decided this time, they had to save Peeta from being killed in the games, but Peeta still wanted to protect Katniss because of his love for her.

Peeta dropped the bomb that Katniss and him were married and that they were expecting a baby for the camera, to play up their angle. This time when they got into the games, they teamed up with a couple of the past tributes. During the games, Peeta had stumbled into a force field and his heart had stopped. Katniss was screaming for Peeta and Finnick had knocked her back to save him. He did and Katniss was glad he was alive. Eventually, it turn out this games was different and was the start of the rebellion.

District Thirteen was alive and they had saved Katniss instead of Peeta who was captured by the Capitol. Katniss needed to save him and she eventually did, but not before the Capitol drugging up Peeta to believe Katniss was the enemy. They faced the rebellion and survived, although a lot of their family and friends had died during this. Eventually, Katniss and Peeta grew old together and had two children, a girl and a boy. The Hunger Games were no more and they lived a happy life without any more fear of the games reappearing.

• • •

Trust meI whisper.

He holds my gaze for a long moment,
then lets me go.
On the count of three?
Peeta leans down and kisses me once, very gently.

The count of three, he says.

02. s e r e n i t y
03. yuzzz66
04. Pauline<3
05. Andie
06. Shadowhunter
07. Zutfan05
08. Autumn_hope
09. water lilies
10. Sarafina*
11. xlennie
12. bbertocchi
13. froggiepopple
14. myys_pl
15. CrashandBurn9
16. Rita1516
17. anettbianka
18. Inevitableღ
19. Bella Grint
20. Rukia
21. Miss-J
22. YoursToHold
23. noelle
24. Chrissalaugha
25. natural_disaster
26. DiagonalZipper
27. amoRBD
28. Clockwork Angel
29. sethamgal
30. How-very-girl629
31. hann
32. Fair_Verona
33. living destiny
34. arakha
35. kellie101
36. xXEmmaXx
37. KC and LP Fan
38. Josie2288
39. ~-Sarah-~
40. foreveralways21
41. Ford07
42. Tutor_Girl
43. MBfan19
44. keeping the starlight
45. Jemistry
46. Live in Love~
47. DUHsoTK
48. kfrancis08
49. mellifluouscloud
50. Creamsodaqueen
51. wanderer78
52. Andra
53. Pan
54. Citylife
55. KRM
56. lisztomania
57. x0x0gossipgirl
58. Butterflygirl
59. DanceWithLife
60. ~AIR~
61. Enigma
62. bamonfan01
63. - Nina -
64. clarkson_fan
65. Lelly
66. yummyricky
67. makebelieve
68. ale-la-pazza1
69. joy4jate
70. Endless Obsession ♥
71. Awesome KP
72. CB2008
73. CarolineForbes
74. lalagrl23
75. Januarylight
76. Pinkalicious
77. love fades
78. HP-Skins
79. crazy-shipper
80. *~Sophia~*
81. Neda16
82. Before The Storm
83. SaraLove8
84. emerald_city
85. Gio Gio
86. dancing in the rain
87. luvnaley23
88. lisagslack14
89. Static Waves
90. bananapie
91. TotalDenial
92. Velvetsen
93. take the wheel
94. Endurance
95. like a skyscraper
96. ColdLinoleum
97. warangel88
98. Shipperaholic
99. point0fn0return
100. MikitaIsIt
101. Lempicka
102. naturellebella
103. metchick-01
104. ♥ Broken hearted girl
105. innocent_chick
106. noos
107. dlittleone
108. Aurelia
109. attract your dreams ♥
110. QueenDunham
111. Roswell 10/2/00
112. bamonfan
113. Something Special
114. DrankoftheSnapple
115. simplicity08
116. dancer150
117. Swift2Potter
118. Roswell Dream Girl
119. marymr22
120. jules166
121. ForbiddenXtasy ღ
122. innocent_chick
123. missygurl88
124. ++Audrina++
125. SqueegyBeckinheim
126. the_aprilpie
127. Heαrt&Souℓ
128. Addiction
129. madbunny911
130. storm warning
131. maja_m&m
132. Colmanetti
133. AllforBeLieving
134. Mistified
135. linsxx3
136. sallystar8
137. LostInTime
138. acoustichearts
139. Cherrycoke
140. Naredera
141. shippercrazy
142. Chastainღ
143. haydensgirl
144. xbrittnoel21x
145. KC and LP Fan
146. beonetraveler
147. BLCS
148. tifa_look_alike
149. christirock
150. julyhsm
151. TruLove
152. Miss Fate
153. dk111
154. vaillance
155. Karma Police
156. lulu-144
157. kaleidoscope eyes
158. tsforever
159. blueyed_18
160. totally_0bsessed
161. ellehcim_belle
162. LPME
163. mica22_99
164. blonde bombshell
165. linsxx3
166. quin611
167. True Daisy lover
168. Jarr&Canna
169. building bridges
170. kerbear28
171. Kimberly
172. Veiled Vesta
173. DefineDelicate
174. chairdelenaradrian
175. Fandoms_Unite
176. CloisFan
177. tatibsblp
178. NaturalLaw
179. Sharfi
180. lovesophia
181. nicholai
182. twoofus
183. NicoleRenee
184. StacyJo
185. Kranky
186. P&B4ever
187. PeachyKeen83
188. Ale_Pacey&Joey_Lover
189. BWQBProdz
190. issa1005
191. GabbieSH
192. StubbornWhite
193. B.Chambers
194. Eliz18
195. heimweh
196. Nitsan96
197. eleonor
198. Nikki K
199. Cosmic Love
200. sawako
201. Seive
202. i<3peeta
203. R&Tislove
204. Resonance
205. ursa major
206. free to fly
207. forever yours
208. ErinlovestheOC
209. Ayan
210. gigilove
211. Sehj_Delena
212. ramylover01
213. Thaline Oliveira
214. JRBudgrl8
215. egbert13
216. ~Cydonia~
217. britns06
218. NYPoster
219. Teardrop
220. fly me to the moon
221. maverick721
222. The_Procrastinatorr
223. falling slowly 09
224. sourburst
225. AlwaysCB
226. Niniel
227. hardcandy4uM
228. Kyls
229. Jaime Bee
230. Soeshie20
231. The_Jazziest
232. scaronhorizon
233. Eclarexdelena
234. rpmaluki
235. rubinredjaybird
236. Break the Cycle
237. tamy_
238. BehindBlueEyes
239. jade97
240. JoJoF92
241. bigbangsheldon
242. firewall
243. Alys-R
244. Elif_ZV
245. Amora
246. cherrios
247. bookcrookliza
248. Ron_Beckett
249. ellu5
250. Sternbetrachter
251. Boyfriend & Prettygirl <3
252. Echo752
253. rpmaluki
254. LOVE everybody
255. bellarkes
256. Erika_Weasley
257. MiniElk
258. Crumps5
259. Velvetsen
260. andbreatheme

{Comment to be added}

Don’t let him take you from me
"No, I don't want to..."

I clench his hands to the point of pain.
Stay with me.
His pupils contract to pinpoints, dilate again rapidly,
and then return to something resembling normalcy.

Always, he murmurs.
01. He is her dandelion in the sun
02. She doesn't want to lose the boy with the bread
03. "You love me. Real or not real." "Real."
04. "Stay with me" "Always"
05. She risked her life to get medicine for him
06. Because she wanted him to stay with her at night.
07. Because it tore her apart that snow was torturing Peeta because of her.
08. Because she admitted that she longed for Peeta.
09. Because he wished that could freeze the moment he had with Katniss and live in it forever.
10. Because Peeta loved her unconditionally.
11. Because Peeta promised her that he'll stay with her always.
12. Because he has always noticed her from afar.
13. Because they were prepared to give their lives up for each other.
14. Because they protect each other. That's what they do.
15. Because Katniss feels safe in his arms.
16. Because Katniss admitted she needed him.
17. Because Peeta can't let her go.
18. Because Peeta is able to ward off her nightmares.
19. She doesn't know the effect she has on him.
20. Because he has loved her since they were five.
21. Because when Katniss sang, Peeta knew he was goner like his father.
22. Because even Rue could see how much Peeta loved Katniss.
23. Because she chose Peeta over herself.
24. "After Mockingjay, I knew that I was Team Peeta." - Isabelle Fuhrman
25. Because he is her dandelion, who gave her hope.
26. Because way to a woman’s heart is her through her stomach
27. Because Peeta and Katniss love their cooking nights
28. Because Peeta likes it when Katniss handcuffs him to things
29. Because Josh and Jen love pranking each other on set.
30. Because Peeta likes it when Katniss is on top of him.
31. Because without his bread, she would of been gone.
32. Because Haymitch wanted them together.
33. Because he proposed to her and she said yes.
34. Because Peeta calls her sweetheart.
35. Because Peeta didn't want Katniss to die, so he made her lose her Nightlock tablet.
36. Because the Capitol loves their star-crossed lovers.
37. Because they always wear matching outfits when they are in the games.
38. The Pearl. The Locket. The Bread. They are all reminders of Peeta when Katniss was scared Peeta was gone.

{Comment to add one}

I can feel myself
slipping away,
so I just get out one more sentence:
Stay with me.
As the tendrils of sleep syrup pull me down,
I hear him whisper a word back,
but I don’t quite catch it.

Always.

In the twilight of morphling, Peeta whispers the word and I go searching for him.
It’s a gauzy, violet-tinted world, with no hard edges, and many places to hide. I push through cloud banks, follow faint tracks, catch the scent of cinnamon, of dill.
Once I feel his hand on my cheek and try to trap it, but it dissolves like mist through my fingers.

When I finally begin to surface into the sterile hospital room in 13, I remember.
I was under the influence of sleep syrup. My heel had been injured after I’d climbed out on a branch over the electric fence and dropped back into 12.
Peeta had put me to bed and I had asked him to stay with me as I was drifting off.
He had whispered something I couldn’t quite catch.
But some part of my brain had trapped his single word of reply and let it swim up through my dreams to taunt me now.
Always.”

• • •

"For Katniss, Peeta is an acquired taste. He's not the hot guy that she's into at the beginning. But he's loved her forever, and there's a wonderful kind of close relationship between Jen and Josh that I think serves the Peeta/Katniss relationship so well. It dawns on her slowly that she loves him."
~ Gary Ross

"Josh is so charming. He’s so charming! And when you read in the books about Peeta being able to manipulate anybody — I mean Josh could get, well, I don’t know a metaphor for [this scenario] except for dirty ones. But he’s charming, he’s sweet, he’s down to earth, he’s normal. He embodies all of it and brings it all to Peeta. So when you meet him he’s got all of these great qualities and every single one of them come across in every line he says out loud as Peeta."
~ Jennifer Lawrence

“One of the things that I’m most excited about is the film’s final scene. There was a really strong feeling on the set when we got to the scene – a feeling that all the history of all these characters through the course of these four movies had built up to this singular moment. I hope audiences really feel that history and also a sense of the future. Everything that has happened to Katniss and all the themes of the story have wound together to come down to this final glimpse of her world, so it was very important that we really get to live inside it.”
~ Francis Lawrence

"I mean the obvious one is Jennifer. I think Jennifer's portrayal of Katniss is so spot on and she really does encapsulate the strength of the heroine perfectly, honestly. She to me is the one who stands out."
~ Josh Hutcherson

"It's good, it's good. It's a good kiss, yeah. For sure."
~ Josh Hutcherson

"Josh Hutcherson plays Peeta and it could not be a better match. I mean, he is Peeta, he can charm the world with three sentences.
He's also one of the funniest people I've ever met. It was like being 12 years old at work every day with him."

~ Jennifer Lawrence

Give me a kiss.”

top 3 moments

• • •

100th icons

★ Mel • born backwardscredit;

Last edited by ~MelBelle~; 01-06-2016 at 06:57 PM
Old 11-25-2015, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

the story

“You don’t forget the face of the person who was your last hope.”
“To this day, I can never shake the connection between this boy, Peeta Mellark, and the bread that gave me hope, and the dandelion that reminded me that I was not doomed.”

“Peeta Mellark!”
“Oh, no, I think. Not him. Because I recognize this name, although I have never spoken directly to its owner. Peeta Mellark.
No, the odds are not in my favor today.”

“Well, there is this one girl. I’ve had a crush on her ever since I can remember.
But I’m pretty sure she didn’t know I was alive until the reaping.”

“So, here’s what you do. You win, you go home. She can’t turn you down then, eh?” says Caesar encouragingly.
“I don’t think it’s going to work out. Winning...won’t help in my case,” says Peeta.
“Why ever not?” says Caesar, mystified. Peeta blushes beet red and stammers out.
Because...because...she came here with me.”

“Peeta, you said at the interview you’d had a crush on me forever. When did forever start?”

We were five. You had a plaid dress and your hair...it was in two braids instead of one. My father pointed you out while we were waiting to line up.
He said, 'See that little girl? I wanted to marry her mother, but she ran off with a coal miner.' And I said, 'A coal miner? Why did she want a coal miner if she could've had you?' And he said, 'Because when he sings...even the birds stop to listen.'

So that day, in music assembly, the teacher asked who knew the valley song. Your hand shot right up in the air.
She put you up on a stool and had you sing it for us. And I swear, ever bird outside the windows fell silent.
And right when your song ended, I knew -just like your mother- I was a goner.”

For a moment, I’m almost foolishly happy and then confusion sweeps over me.
Because we’re supposed to be making up this stuff, playing at being in love not actually being in love.
“You have a... remarkable memory,” I say haltingly.
I remember everything about you,” says Peeta, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.
“You’re the one who wasn’t paying attention.”

As we settle in, he pulls my head down to use his arm as a pillow; the other rests protectively over me even when he goes to sleep.
No one has held me like this in such a long time. Since my father died and I stopped trusting my mother, no one else's arms have made me feel this safe.

I can feel Peeta press his forehead into my temple and he asks,
“So now that you've got me, what are you going to do with me?”
I turn into him. “Put you somewhere you can't get hurt.”
This is the first kiss that we're both fully aware of. Neither of us hobbled by sickness or pain or simply unconscious.
Our lips neither burning with fever or icy cold.
This is the first kiss where I actually feel stirring inside my chest. Warm and curious.
This is the first kiss that makes me want another.

You’re not leaving me here alone,” I say.
Because if he dies, I’ll never go home, not really.
I’ll spend the rest of my life in this arena, trying to think my way out.

"On the count of three?"
Peeta leans down and kisses me once, very gently.
"The count of three,"

“What happens when we get back?
I don't know. I guess we try and forget.
I don't want to forget.”

• • •

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree?

Where I told you to run,
so we'd both be free.

Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met up at midnight in the hanging tree.

the soundtrack

So that day, in music assembly, the teacher asked who knew the valley song. Your hand shot right up in the air. She stood you up on a stool and had you sing it for us. And I swear, every bird outside the windows fell silent... and right when your song ended, I knew - just like your mother - I was a goner.”

• • •

My nightmares are usually about losing you. I'm okay once I realize you're here.”

“But I have to confess, I'm glad you two had at least a few months of happiness together."
" I'm not glad," says Peeta. "I wish we had waited until the whole thing was done officially."
This takes even Caesar aback. "Surely even a brief time is better than no time?"
Maybe I'd think that, too, Caesar," says Peeta bitterly, "If it weren't for the baby.”

“You know, you could live a thousand lifetimes and not deserve him.”

Agonizing minutes drag past as my hopes diminish.
Around the time that I’m deciding it’s too late, that Peeta’s dead, moved on, unreachable forever,
he gives a small cough and Finnick sits back. I leave my weapons in the dirt as I fling myself at him.
“Peeta?” I say softly.
I brush the damp blond strands of hair back from his forehead, find the pulse drumming against my fingers at his neck.
His lashes flutter open and his eyes meet mine.
“Careful,” he says weakly. “There’s a force field up ahead.”

I laugh, but there are tears running down my cheeks.
You were dead! Your heart stopped!”
I burst out, before really considering if this is a good idea. I clap my hand over my mouth
because I’m starting to make those awful choking sounds that happen when I sob.
Well, it seems to be working now,” he says. “It’s all right, Katniss.”

“Hey, look at this!”. He holds up a glistening, perfect pearl about the size of a pea.
Peeta rinses the pearl off in the water and hands it to me. “For you.”
I hold it out on my palm and examine its iridescent surface in the sunlight.
“Thanks,” I say, closing my fist around it.

“If you die, and I live, there's no life for me at all back in District Twelve. You're my whole life.” Peeta says.
"I would never be happy again. It's different for you. I'm not saying it wouldn't be hard. But there are other people who'd make your life worth living."
"No one really needs me," he says, and there's no selfpity in his voice. It's true his family doesn't need him. They will mourn him, as will a handfull of friends. But they will get on....
I realise only one person will be damaged beyond repair if Peeta dies. Me.

“I do,” I say. “I need you.”

I feel that thing again. The thing I only felt once before. In the cave last year, when I was trying to get Haymitch to send us food.
I kissed Peeta about a thousand times during those Games and after.
But there was only one kiss that made me feel something stir deep inside.
Only one that made me want more. But my head wound started bleeding and he made me lie down.This time, there is nothing but us to interrupt us. And after a few attempts, Peeta gives up on talking.

The sensation inside me grows warmer and spreads out from my chest,
down through my body, out along my arms and legs, to the tips of my being.
Instead of satisfying me, the kisses have the opposite effect, of making my need greater.
I thought I was something of an expert on hunger, but this is an entirely new kind.
As I drift off, I try to imagine that world, somewhere in the future, with no Games, no Capitol.
A place like the meadow in the song I sang to Rue as she died. Where Peeta’s child could be safe.

I take Peeta’s face in my hands.
“Don’t worry. I’ll see you at midnight.”

I can’t reach Peeta. I can’t even reach my pearl.
My eyes strain to capture one last image of beauty to take with me.

“Peeta,” I whisper, my heart sinking.
What I want…what I want is to have him back.

• • •

the reminders

Underneath the clothes, I keep the few items I had on me when I was lifted from the arena.
My mockingjay pin. Peeta’s token, the gold locket with photos of my mother and Prim and Gale inside.
A silver parachute that holds a spile for tapping trees, and the pearl Peeta gave me a few hours before I blew out the force field.
I feel around for the parachute and slide my fingers inside until they close around the pearl.
I sit back on my bed cross-legged and find myself rubbing the smooth iridescent surface of the pearl back and forth against my lips.
For some reason, it’s soothing. A cool kiss from the giver himself
.”

From the bag I pull two fresh buns with a layer of cheese baked into the top.
We always seem to have a supply of these since Peeta found out they were my favorite
.”

• • •

“You're alive,” I whisper, pressing my palms against my cheeks,
feeling the smile that's so wide it must look like a grimace.
Peeta's alive.

Sometimes when I'm alone, I take the pearl from where it lives in my pocket
and try to remember the boy with the bread, the strong arms that warded off nightmares on the train, the kisses in the arena.
To make myself put a name to the thing I've lost.
But what's the use? It's gone. He's gone.”

“There's a chance that the old Peeta, the one who loves you, is still inside. Trying to get back to you. Don't give up on him.”

“In the end, the only person I truly want to comfort me is Haymitch, because he loves Peeta, too.”

Katniss. I remember about the bread.”
The bread. Our one moment of real connection before the Hunger Games.
“So what do you remember?”
“You. In the rain,” he says softly. “Digging in our rubbish bins. Burning the bread.
My mother hitting me. Taking the bread out for the pig but then giving it to you instead.”
‘That’s it. That’s what happened,” I say. “The next day, after school, I wanted to thank you. But I didn’t know how.”
“We were outside at the end of the day. I tried to catch your eye. You looked away. And then… for some reason, I think you picked a dandelion.”
I nod. He does remember. I have never spoken about that moment aloud.
“I must have loved you a lot.”

“All those months of taking it for granted that Peeta thought I was wonderful are over.
Finally, he can see me for who I really am.
Violent. Distrustful. Manipulative. Deadly. And I hate him for it.”

"Your favorite colour . . . it's green?"
"That's right." Then I think of something to add. "And yours is orange."
"Orange?" He seems unconvinced.
"Not bright orange. But soft. Like the sunset," I say. "At least, that's what you told me once."
"Oh." He closes his eyes briefly, maybe trying to conjure up that sunset, then nods his head.
"Thank you."But more words tumble out.
"You're a painter. You're a baker. You like to sleep with the windows open. You never take sugar in your tea. And you always double-knot your shoelaces."
Then I dive into my tent before I do something stupid like cry

You're still trying to protect me. Real or not real,"
he whispers. "Real," I answer.
"Because that's what you and I do, protect each other.”
“It's a long shot, it's suicide maybe, but I do the only thing I can think of.
I lean in and kiss Peeta full on the mouth. His whole body starts shuddering, but I keep my lips pressed to his until I have to come up for air. My hands slide up his wrists to clasp his.
"Don't let him take you from me."

I wrap my arms around his neck, feel his arms hesitate before they embrace me.
Not as steady as they once were, but still warm and strong.
A thousand moments surge through me.
All the times these arms were my only refuge from the world.
Perhaps not fully appreciated then, but so sweet in my memory, and now gone for ever.

Peeta and I grow back together. There are still moments when he clutches the back of a chair and hangs on until the flashbacks are over.
I wake screaming from nightmares of mutts and lost children. But his arms are there to comfort me.
And eventually his lips. On the night I feel that thing again, the hunger that overtook me on the beach, I know this would have happened anyway.

So after, when he whispers,
You love me. Real or not real?"
I tell him, "Real.”

They play in the Meadow.
The dancing girl with the dark hair and blue eyes. The boy with blond curls and gray eyes, struggling to keep up with her on his chubby toddler legs.
My children, who don’t know they play on a graveyard.
Peeta says it will be okay. We have each other. And the book.
We can make them understand in a way that will make them braver. But one day I’ll have to explain about my nightmares. Why they came. Why they won’t ever really go away.
I’ll tell them how I survive it. I’ll tell them that on bad mornings, it feels impossible to take pleasure in anything because I’m afraid it could be taken away.
That’s when I make a list in my head of every act of goodness I’ve seen someone do.
It’s like a game. Repetitive. Even a little tedious after more than twenty years.

But there are much worse games to play.

• • •

fan fictions
my first date with katniss everdeen rated t
letters from the sky rated m
today, tomorrow, next year rated m
burning alive rated m
the list of words rated m
hold on to what you believe rated m
scars rated m
the end is the beginning rated m
tips of brushes, blades of arrows rated m
after rated m
all of dustwriter's fics rated t-m

fan videos
peeta/katniss - almost lover
The Hunger Games Trilogy || Peeta's & Katniss' Quotes
The Hunger Games Trilogy || The Boy With The Bread
Say Something - {K&P}
Katniss + Peeta | Moondust [Everlark]
Peeta & Katniss || Distance
Everything [K&P]
Peeta + Katniss | "We seemed like a good idea..."
I Forgive You | Katniss & Peeta
Katniss & Peeta | A Message
[P & K] Don't Deserve You
Katniss + Peeta | Too Late [THG & CF]
you're gonna be the one that saves me (katniss+peeta)
Peeta & Katniss || It was worth it everytime
katniss + peeta | hurricane
Katniss + Peeta || Human
Everlark - I need you
Peeta & Katniss | Something Beautiful
Peeta & Katniss || You bleed just to know you're alive
Peeta & Katniss || "The way you love me"
Katniss & Peeta || You're not friends
lost along the way | katniss + peeta
Peeta & Katniss || Love is passion
"I don't want them to change me" | Peeta and Katniss
haunted | katniss + peeta
K&P |Take me back to the start|
Peeta & Katniss || We have each other [Mockingjay]

fan sites
peeta mellark tumblr
katniss everdeen tumblr

katniss and peeta tumblr
peeta and katniss tumblr
peeta & katniss, because she came here with me tumblr
katniss peeta love tumblr

the hunger games lj community
the mockingjay - a hunger games fan lj community
loavesofbread

team peeta
mockingjay.net – hungergames.org | the #1 hunger games fansite

01 ; 02 ; 03 ; 04 ; 05 ; 06 ; 07 ; 08 ; 09; 10 ;
11 ; 12 ; 13 ; 14 ; 15 ; 16 ; 17; 18 ; 19 ; 20 ;
21 ; 22 ; 23 ; 24; 25 ; 26 ; 27 ; 28 ; 29 ; 30 ;
31 ; 32 ; 33 ; 34 ; 35 ; 36 ; 37 ; 38 ; 39 ; 40 ;
41 ; 42 ; 43 ; 44 ; 45 ; 46 ; 47 ; 48 ; 49 ; 50 ;
51 ; 52 ; 53 ; 54 ; 55 ; 56 ; 57 ; 58 ; 59 ; 60 ;
61 ; 62 ; 63 ; 64 ; 65 ; 66 ; 67 ; 68 ; 69 ; 70 ;
71 ; 72 ; 73 ; 74 ; 75 ; 76 ; 77 ; 78 ; 79 ; 80 ;
81 ; 82 ; 83 ; 84 ; 85 ; 86 ; 87 ; 88 ; 89 ; 90 ;
91 ; 92 ; 93 ; 94 ; 95 ; 96 ; 97 ; 98 ; 99 ; 100;

7 years. 3 books. 4 movies. 1155 pages. 100+ threads. One love.
“In this film we see an unwavering Katniss as she tries desperately to reach the ‘real’ Peeta.” Jabberyjays.net
“Mockingjay – Part 2 really leans in to the films’ most important relationship.″ -MTV.com
You don’t forget the face of the person who was your last hope.
“Because... because... she came here with me.”
“I must have loved you a lot.” “Yes, you did.”
“And right when your song ended, I knew - just like your mother - I was a goner.”
More than a piece in their games.
"You love me. Real or not real?" I tell him, "Real.”

{Comment to add one}

• • •

"I wish I could freeze
this moment,
right here, right now,
and live in it forever ."

• • •

the credits
OP made by heimweh;
graphics are for ff use only.
gif of the moment: xxx

Last edited by heimweh; 12-14-2015 at 04:16 AM
Old 11-25-2015, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMFG, I am dying with the OP!
Emma♥Neal
Old 11-25-2015, 06:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yay 100 thread
Old 11-25-2015, 07:03 PM
Moderator Manager

Congrats on 100 threads! Lovely OP!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 11-25-2015, 08:07 PM
Extreme Fan

YAY, tftnt!
Old 11-25-2015, 08:21 PM
Absolute Fan

Oh wow, the opening is GORGEOUS! Thank you so much!

Congrats on reaching 100 everybody!
Old 11-25-2015, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

gorgeous OP. love this pairing. cant wait to see the movie friday.
Old 11-25-2015, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMG this is beautiful !!!!

the OP is amazing !!! WOW

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 11-26-2015, 03:43 AM
Elite Fan

WOW I could stare at the OP all day long, wonderful job guys
Old 11-26-2015, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I can't get over our OP. It's brilliant. And the colors match up so perfectly.
Emma♥Neal
Old 11-26-2015, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow the OP is to die for
Old 11-26-2015, 07:40 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Congratulations!

Wow, you obviously put a lot of work into the OP. It's lovely.
Old 11-26-2015, 09:41 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread! It's beautiful

Spoiler:
Old 11-26-2015, 09:59 AM
Master Fan

I'm really happy you like it! Took me a few days but it was worth it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Beckett (View Post)
Yeah I can't get over our OP. It's brilliant. And the colors match up so perfectly.
I used the exact color scheme of the board