Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-01-2016, 09:11 PM
Administrator

Message Board Closure Notice

Hi everyone. This announcement is to inform you that this message board will be closed and moved into the Closed Forums category on February 7, due to a lack of sustained traffic. We had established a minimum daily post count requirement of 15 posts per board per day, and unfortunately, this board did not meet that minimum requirement twice in the last six months, so the Management Team and I have made this difficult decision. We encourage you to start discussion topics about Hunger Games on the Sci-Fi/Fantasy Forum here at Fan Forum after this board has closed, so you can continue to discuss your favorite television show here. We regret the necessity of having to do this, but we want Fan Forum to be a website with message boards that are busy and thriving, so we can add more boards and build for the future. Thanks for understanding.

Sincerely,
Jerry D

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 02-01-2016, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh man I had a feeling, the past months have been really slow, I'm so sad to see this board go, it's an amazing book/movie series. I enjoyed posting here and moderating here so much. Thank you for letting us know Jerry. I'm so sorry we couldn't keep this board alive like it once was.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 02-01-2016, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh no, I'm so sorry this is going to happen. I never expected that. But yeah, the movies are all published, the movies all released. There's always a time where we have to say goodbye.
I'm sorry to hear it's going to happen this way.
Old 02-01-2016, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

So sad to hear this board is closing I haven't been posting here in ages but I had so many good memories on here.
Old 02-02-2016, 09:14 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

So sorry to the board go Wish I would have had the time to post here more often.
Old 02-02-2016, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Oh no, I'm so sorry this is going to happen. I never expected that. But yeah, the movies are all published, the movies all released. There's always a time where we have to say goodbye.
I'm sorry to hear it's going to happen this way.
Thanks Kris Yeah I know, it's tough to keep a board going when the series is over, but it seems so soon. At least the board had a good run, and it was fun while it lasted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowhunter (View Post)
So sad to hear this board is closing I haven't been posting here in ages but I had so many good memories on here.
It's good to see you Ann you and Belle kept this board alive for so long, you both did amazing here. The board had a good run and we still have the Sci/fy board and the book board
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amyღ (View Post)
So sorry to the board go Wish I would have had the time to post here more often.
Thanks Amy We have the memories here and still many boards to post on about this wonderful book/movie series
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 02-02-2016, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am SO sad to see this board go, even though I barely ever posted here. I always thought it was busier, since it's such a beloved series. I'll certainly love it, re-read itand rewatch it forever Fortunately there are other boards where the fans can reunite and talk about it still
Old 02-02-2016, 05:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

Sad to hear that as what someone say, there are the boards that we can talk about the movies/book series that we love..

[sigh in frustration]

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 02-02-2016, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

agree with you both, we still have the books, movies and other boards to enjoy and discuss about these wonderful series
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 02-02-2016, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MelBelle~ (View Post)
It's good to see you Ann you and Belle kept this board alive for so long, you both did amazing here. The board had a good run and we still have the Sci/fy board and the book board
Aww. Thanks Mel You did a fantastic job of keeping the board alive after we both left. That's true We still have other places to talk about this series
Old 02-03-2016, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

So sorry to read about this ... I wish I had time to post more on the board but it had a good run and thanks to MelBelle and former mods for keeping it going the whole time.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 02-03-2016, 12:11 PM
Elite Fan

I was too late! I just noticed that it was on the low post count list.
Old 02-03-2016, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowhunter (View Post)
Aww. Thanks Mel You did a fantastic job of keeping the board alive after we both left. That's true We still have other places to talk about this series
Thanks Ann That means allot. Yeah I keep thinking of all the places we can discuss the board. Thought of quite a few

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent mayhem (View Post)
So sorry to read about this ... I wish I had time to post more on the board but it had a good run and thanks to MelBelle and former mods for keeping it going the whole time.
Thank you Sarah It did have a good run, and it was fun while it lasted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18 (View Post)
I was too late! I just noticed that it was on the low post count list.
Oh Rae I'm sorry you had to find out this way, yeah it bites it's closing down but it had a good run and there's allot of boards here on that we can go to post on about this beloved series
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 02-04-2016, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So here is a list of links I could think of where we can go to discuss this board

♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 02-05-2016, 05:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for those links..

[sigh in frustration]

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy