Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2015, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

exactly
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 10-13-2015, 04:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

It seem that he will be on cover magazine plus he's hot on it..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 10-14-2015, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

dang! and I don't know why, but him having a dog just makes me love him more
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 10-15-2015, 10:48 AM
New Fan

Mattel came out with a Gale doll this time I don't think it captures Liam but nice to have one

DSC08325 by Carol Jacob, on Flickr
Old 10-15-2015, 06:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ That's awesome that you got it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MelBelle~ (View Post)
dang! and I don't know why, but him having a dog just makes me love him more
Same here.. I was like sigh.. And there are more w/ his dog..

credit

is that what you want?

Old 11-24-2015, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

can I be added ty

{}
Old 11-30-2015, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Those photos area adorable

You've been added
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 12-02-2015, 12:00 AM
Master Fan

I wasn't exactly happy with how they had Gale end things in the movie. But I was very happy that they least had a goodbye scene with Gale and Katniss. Those characters deserved that.
Old 12-02-2015, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not really sure how I feel about Gale's moment in the second part, I think they added more emotion to him then how I saw him in the book. When I read it I remember feeling that he was keeping it in, becoming more like a solider...gah I felt so bad for him. I think the movie instead of hiding his emotion (like the book) brought it out more. That's how I saw it anyway
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 12-03-2015, 12:56 AM
Extreme Fan

I actually felt sorry for Gale in that "Goodbye Gale" scene, something I didn't do in the book.
Old 12-03-2015, 02:48 AM
Master Fan

I remember reading the part with the Nut in the book and the impact about what Gale wanted to do show the major difference of Katniss and him at that point of the story. At first I wasn't happy that the movie downplayed it. I especially hated how when Katniss argued with Gale about his plan for the Nut that he brought up one of her weakness to dispute her argument, in what the Capitol did to Peeta. That was below the belt on Gale's part.

But then I realized that they might have made that part small intentionally, not just because of spacing for the movie. But to make the bigger impact of what happen later in the movie with the Capitol's children and with Prim. With the Nut he was detached from it all, it was war and they were the enemy. He wasn't up close like Katniss was in the games, they were all just nameless faces who would just as soon kill him for being in the rebellion.

But later it was different, he was right in the thick of things, these weren't trained killers, these were innocent children with faces he could see, screams he could hear, and bodies he could touch. And then the innocent medics like Prim who rushed in to save those hurt in the bombing. It was hell and I think it had a deeper affect on Gale, not just because Prim was killed. But because I think on a small scale he finally understood what Katniss, Peeta, and Haymitch all understood from being in the games.

I think Liam did great with what he was given, it actually helped me understand and appreciate Gale better than in the book. It always nice when an actor is able to take material and give the viewer a new perspective.
Old 12-03-2015, 03:33 AM
Extreme Fan

That is true. I felt for Gale for the first time ever in that seen because I saw that he finally got it, even if it was never on a grand scale like K,P & H. In the books, I got none of that. He seemed more put out over losing a chance at being with Katniss, which I absolutely loathed about the book "goodbye" scene.
Old 12-03-2015, 06:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

Well, I never understand why the fandom (more like PK fans) blame on Gale only.. I mean, what about Beetee? Or Coin? Since they were part of it, but it's not like he did it and he never knew that it was used.. Since it was his ideas that gave Beetee to designed it.. Not sure since I haven't read the book for years.. But I hate it how people made Gale like he's villain when he was fighting against them bec of his home was starve, not enough of money and more..

is that what you want?

Old 12-04-2015, 06:18 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Wow I had forgotten how hot Liam was
Old 12-04-2015, 11:55 PM
Extreme Fan

He's gorgeous.

I think, more than Katniss, they put the blame solely on Gale because of his friendship with her. She didn't have an intimate relationship with the other two so there's a bias against him already. Katniss did hold Coin responsible, it was one of the reasons (the other being another Hunger Games) she did what she did during the assassination ceremony. The only person we don't see Katniss express her anger towards is Beete and I don't think it's because she wasn't angry at him, I think it's because the author was remiss to add that scene that was needed, he built the bomb after all. The real culprit is Coin for using it the way she did, I think deep down Katniss knows this. The problem with the movie is making Katniss colder than she was in the book. I do think that was an incorrect directorial choice. It made the goodbye seem so final and in the books you kind of get the sense that things thaw between them, if she can have children, she definitely can forgive Gale.