Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2015, 06:16 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
^ If Elena the lead character only got 5-6 episodes with a flipped switch then I doubt you'll get Caroline going on for longer. We only have 7 episodes left and Candice might miss another one because she's only missed two so that leaves her with 6 episodes to wrap it all up. Besides throwing truth bombs while entertaining will get old quickly. I assume your headcanon is that Caroline was always meant to go darker but I only think that will happen if they moved her to TO. I think more likely this will be a one time incident that she'll get through and then come out with her humanity still intact. This is just based on what I've seen in the narrative and from the writers. They love her as the poster girl for vampirism who will keep her humanity. I have different ideas of what will happen with SC at the end. We'll just have to see how it plays out. Leaving MF wasn't always her plan though. She never said that. Those were Klaus' words and I never saw her agreeing to it.
I think she made up her mind after deciding to leave with Tyler at the end of s3, plus that sht with her mom in s4? I always thought she'd want to leave. Despite what Candice said, Caroline didn't look like a person who'd be content to stay all her life in a small town. Maybe travel and then come back and settle down? That I can see. Come to think of it, I've never seen Caroline say she wanted to always stay in MF, either. Her original plans were to be a journalist, after all, and that requires a lot of traveling. I don't think you can become a journalist by staying in a one pony town like MF all your life. Liz was literally the only thing keeping Caroline in town. Caroline didn't want to go to that shthole of a town because she loved it, but because she loved Liz and wanted more time with her.

Oh, I have no doubt that this is only a one-time thing. The writers love her to show as a perfect angel. In fact, I think in s3 or s4, this writer had an idea to turn Caroline dark and Julie turned it down. Which was a mistake because anything is better than what they've done with her from the past 3 seasons. Caroline will go through this and will suffer no consequences cause no one on this show ever does. Elena certainly didn't. Besides, like Bella said, Caroline never seemed too broken up after she killed people, except when she killed the 12 witches. And even that lasted for 5 minutes. Me wanting a darker Caroline for more than 2 episodes is the same you thinking there's going to be any consequences after this. The only thing that'll come at the end of this sl is SC getting together and probably dating. But this is all just speculation, so lets just wait and watch.

Old 02-26-2015, 08:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
That's why I want her to deal with it now. There are no stakes to flipping the switch if there are no consequences. In that case every time one of them is in a bad mood they should flip it I want something different to No!Humanity Elena and so far all I'm seeing in the promo is a crazy eyed, bubbly version of No!Humanity Elena. There needs to be more of a struggle with the vampire side when the humanity is flipped back on because they make such a big deal of how being a human is better but then we don't see why. They're practically all just humans who drink blood. Even Jeremy and Matt get to do dark things so there's no big difference.

Did she actually mention it was for the traveling though? I can't remember. Maybe she just wanted to be a MF town journalist who reported on town events like MMF and Founders events. She hasn't brought that career up again and I've seen a lot more evidence of her wanting to stay in MF. She dropped out of college just to get that town back. Also thinking back when she told Liz about the career Liz was harsh and I hated her for it But when I think back to when I was in highschool and the 10 million career options I proposed to my parents they were just as skeptical. Parents can be mean but also have a point at the same time This could have just been one of those things that Caroline considered but never really thought much about.
Yeah, they are barely vamps anymore and that's really annoying. But I still don't think it'll happen though, these writers need to keep their characters ~good.

I thought she did...? Idk now I'm confused. And I think her wanting to get MF back in the beginning of the season was her need to hold onto what's safe and what she knows since everything was falling apart around her.

» Bella
Old 03-04-2015, 12:09 AM
Master Fan

^Yeah. They've even stated that TO is tonally different so they're going to strive to be 'good' human vampires.

I don't think we'll get a long drawn out arc with this humanity switch so we won't see her dark for too long or see the consequences of the switch. I think that the Liz storyline was Caroline's individual big storyline and honestly I think this whole flip was just a SC delay tactic. Caroline is a supporting character so they're not gonna give her another arc. I expect this storyline to be wrapped up quickly. I doubt she'll do too much damage.

I think she was clinging onto what's familiar but at the same time she loves her life in MF with her MF friends. She even said she misses it in 6x03. So I don't think she's miserable sticking around and wished she could leave.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 03-04-2015 at 01:35 AM
Old 03-04-2015, 07:22 AM
Master Fan

^ TO isn't that different anymore though, they seem to have developed the same black and white vision as TVD. The whole reason the baby exists is to redeem Klaus and make the Originals look like heroes because everything they do is to protect Hope.

Sadly, I agree.

Oh, I don't think she's miserable either, I just, personally, wanted her to move on.

» Bella
Old 03-04-2015, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

I haven't been keeping up with TO but some things have shown up on my dash like Klaus and Hope. I have to admit it is cute so I reblogged it I was curious so I watched scenes from the wedding episode and some of the holiday episode. But I thought there was suppose to be a war because Elijah was training vamps so that's where the tonal difference came in. Is Klaus even king anymore? If so what does he even do? TVD is also gonna have a wedding and baby(babies?). Maybe JP is trying to arrange a crossover playdate
Old 03-05-2015, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

^ Boooo! I don't really know anything about that, I only watched a couple of original siblings family scenes this season and the rest I heard from my friends. I wonder if Alaric's baby will a boy or a girl. If it's a boy maybe he can marry Hope.

» Bella
Old 03-06-2015, 07:49 AM
Master Fan

People are guessing Alaric will have twins and from what it looks like the Gemini Twins end up being a boy and a girl.
Old 03-09-2015, 09:05 AM
Master Fan

^ Poor Alaric.

» Bella
Old 03-10-2015, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

I don't know if we'll actually see the kid/s though. I think the actress who plays his girlfriend has a part on another show so she might leave and say she's protecting the babies. Then Alaric can go visit her or something.
Old 03-11-2015, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

Or maybe she'll die during childbirth and Alaric will be a single dad.

» Bella
Old 03-12-2015, 08:32 AM
Addicted Fan

Is this tvd or a telenovela? wtf

Old 03-13-2015, 05:44 AM
Master Fan

I thought TVD was now a synonym for telenovela.

» Bella
Old 03-13-2015, 07:38 AM
Addicted Fan

^Good Point

Old 03-14-2015, 12:39 PM
Master Fan

No-Humanity Caroline Forbes
XX

» Bella
Old 03-15-2015, 02:07 AM
Master Fan

I loved her dialogue especially her shading Elena

I hated the hair though Candice said it was her favorite hairstyle.

I think Candice did a good job but there were parts where she overdid it but the dialogue made up for that so overall it was good