Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2014, 05:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbacon (View Post)
Well they try to force Damon the Hero down our throats so why not Enzo ?
Enzo the hero is more believable than Damon the hero.

» Bella
Old 10-07-2014, 05:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Serenity (View Post)
Enzo the hero is more believable than Damon the hero.
Truth. Damon is not anything close to a hero...or anti-hero. He's just a douche.
Old 10-07-2014, 06:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbacon (View Post)
Truth. Damon is not anything close to a hero...or anti-hero. He's just a douche.
Even Klaus the hero (in 4x23) was eons better than all of Damon's heroic moments.

» Bella
Old 10-08-2014, 07:08 AM
Master Fan

Enzo's chemistry with Bonnie is great I actually think it's better and easier than with Caroline because he doesn't have nicknames for Bonnie. With Caroline he'll flirt any chance he gets

xxx

Regarding Stefan's behavior, a lot of SC fans are excited because we'll finally get some angst. It would have been logical to get it in season 3 when Stefan was a Rippah considering how much closer SC got in season 2 but they were ignored Then in season 4 they were like strangers and when they started getting close again all they did was talk about DE They probably wouldn't even be friends if SE were still together. Perfect relationships tend to get boring and are unrealistic which is why I can free pass Stefan for now. But that doesn't mean Caroline should. I'm all for her ignoring his calls and telling him to talk to the hand when he comes back to MF SC admire each other a lot and even sometimes put the other on a pedestal so the angst will give them more depth.

Quote:
It was like three seasons of her having a relationship with some guy's voice mail, I'm so beyond over it it's not even funny.
I was getting Forwood Deja Vu when I heard about the voicemails So there better not be more of that

Quote:
Well, someone has to replace Bonnie now that she's gone. It's just so sad that she's giving so much (emotionally) for these people, but when she needs support they can't look past their own feelings. I know it's still early in the season, but I can't really see this changing.
I'd rather have Caroline trying to fix things and supporting others than last season where she found out about Stefan missing and Bonnie dying or when Stefan left with Klaus at the end of season 2 and she did nothing because that makes her look like a bad friend IMO. In fact Caroline was the one who dropped out of Whitmore so she created some kind of distance between her and Elena. She's not letting people walk over her. We'll see how it goes with Stefan this week. Caroline's not a pushover and very far from being the new Bonnie.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 10-08-2014 at 07:37 AM
Old 10-09-2014, 08:20 AM
Master Fan

Good for the SC shippers for being excited about this, but I just find it repetitive and it's making me dislike Stefan.

I'm glad that Caroline is actually trying do something to help and I agree that the past seasons didn't make her look like a very good friend by keeping her away from the those plots. Like I said, it's early in the season, I don't actually know what's going to happen, but from what I gathered about the premiere she's trying to help, but no one seems to care. Maybe that will change, maybe it won't. I just don't want Caroline to keep giving without getting anything in return, so if she has a moment and says "you know what? **** this" I will cheer. Hard.

~*~

It’s ironic, but the stronger your powers are, the more you’re affected by certain
limitations. The more you belong to the dark, the more the rules of the dark bind you.
—Stefan Salvatore, The Struggle

XX

» Bella
Old 10-09-2014, 10:39 AM
Master Fan

^ Pretty set and I love the quote. It really applies to Caroline. Becoming a vampire has made her resist her darkness and reckless behavior even more.
Old 10-09-2014, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

I liked the quote too! And yeah, I agree with you, I think she became a lot more conscious of her actions after she became a vampire.

» Bella
Old 10-13-2014, 08:51 AM
Elite Fan

I’M NOT TAKING FEMINIST TIPS FROM A GUY WHO JUST USED HIS TONGUE TO GET SECRETS OUT OF A COAT CHECK GIRL.

x
Old 10-13-2014, 09:16 AM
Master Fan

I still need to watch the rest of her scenes in that episode, but it seems like she had some great ones. And she looks so cute in some of those gifs.

» Bella
Old 10-13-2014, 12:14 PM
Master Fan

The investigation comment made me laugh And I loved the way she smiled at Enzo when they first saw each other.
Old 10-14-2014, 06:22 AM
Master Fan

^ The second to last gif, right? I like her little sigh.

~*~

I’ve seen The da Vinci Code.
XX

» Bella
Old 10-14-2014, 09:50 AM
Elite Fan

I love that gif set. She looks great especially in the first and last ones.
Old 10-14-2014, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

^ The last one is my favorite. I also love the one where she's fixing the bed.

» Bella
Old 10-14-2014, 08:06 PM
Elite Fan

Of course you love that one.
Old 10-15-2014, 06:35 AM
Master Fan

Oh, right, I've made my love for neurotic Caroline very clear already.

» Bella