Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-11-2015, 09:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)
Hmm.. I've always thought that people are still in love with TVD.. I prefer posting on not that active boards.. but it seems like you've already made your descision anyway
I also prefer posting on quieter boards. TVD is one of those shows that people can't believe got that bad. It's in the same league as Gossip Girl Are you up to date? I only watch because my ship is canon and after not quitting during season 4 I figured I'll stick it out to the bitter end.

We aren't set on closing it and just explaining why we think it's for the best. If somebody else steps up as a moderator then the board can stay open but Bella and I can't continue moderating because of our studies and I also have a full time job. We don't have the time. All I've been able to spare recently are 5 minutes a day to bump up the games threads and with my exams 3 weeks away I need to stay offline for as much as possible. There's the lack of interest in TVD, which you'll notice if you look at the episode thread on this board and see very little discussion or if you look at the spoiler thread you'll notice it hasn't been updated in a long time. I didn't see the point when nobody posts in there. Candice also hasn't done anything outside of TVD and doesn't go to many events so there isn't much to discuss. It's just really hard to keep the conversation going and I think we've gone off topic a few times
Old 09-12-2015, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

I prefer closing this board on our own than having it shut down by force, but if anyone wants to give it a try, be my guest. I just don't really think it will make much of a difference because of everything Tee has explained.

» Bella
Old 09-14-2015, 12:44 AM
Master Fan

So thanks for the feedback everyone I think the general consensus is that this board had a great run of four and a half years But it is time to close now. The board will close on Sunday this week. This was the first board where I became a regular poster. Before that I just lurked and occasionally commented. At one point I went a year without logging onto But my love for Caroline when TVD's quality started declining brought me back. I needed a reason to keep watching and provided that. Thanks to all the moderators and posters who kept it going for so long. And thanks Bella for being a great co-mod It's been fun
Old 09-14-2015, 05:11 PM
Master Fan

I'm sad. I'm going to try and make a goodbye thread before Sunday.

» Bella
Old 09-18-2015, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yep I am up to date and I still like the show

This will be sad

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 09-18-2015, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, sorry about the Board Closure.

This was a fun board. I had a great time being the temp mod, but I did not have the time to post regularly.

Old 09-18-2015, 10:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Question is it possible to keep it open while the new season airs then close it? sucks that it's about to close right before the show returns
Old 09-19-2015, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
Question is it possible to keep it open while the new season airs then close it? sucks that it's about to close right before the show returns
I think they are worried that people aren't going to post even when the show comes back..
Old 09-19-2015, 05:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~TwilighterTee~ (View Post)
I think they are worried that people aren't going to post even when the show comes back..
That's exactly it. There was already a lack of traffic even when season 6 was on.

» Bella
Old 09-19-2015, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The sadness I feel is only increasing the closer we get to the closure. I want to say that I'm so happy to have been a part of this board. Everyone that I've had the pleasure to post with has been amazing. I'm going to miss dropping by here and posting with you. Big hugs and kisses to you all. Hope I see you all around.