Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2012, 02:39 PM
Supreme Fan

“Why are you here?” he hissed without glancing her way. She opened her mouth as if to speak but thought better of it, pausing before she tried to make sense of anything she was thinking. “Well?”

“I don’t know,” she admitted in a broken whisper and moved to step toward him before thinking better of it.

“Then leave.”

“I can’t,” she shrugged with a half smile, hoping to get some sort of reaction from him. Any sort of reaction would be better than what she was seeing. His voice was hard and cold but there was something underneath that. There had to be. “You know exactly why I can’t.”

“Unfortunately, love, I don’t have the faintest idea what you think I know,” he chuckled before moving to stand. “But what I do know is that I’m not in the mood for company. See yourself out.”

She watched him leave the room from over her shoulder. There was a defeated way he moved and her curiosity yearned to discover what could make the immortal hybrid appear so deflated.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

That is the main concern right now. Anything else can wait till season 4.

More angst. Really love the text.

until the end it's me & you
we can make it if we try
Old 04-14-2012, 02:44 PM
Supreme Fan

Exactly, they can get tons of development in S4, but first they both need to breathe in s4.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:46 PM
Master Fan

As long as they survive I'll be happy. I'm afraid we'll have a cliffhanger with someone maybe dieing. I will not survive the summer hiatus if Klaus's life is hanging on a thread

Join me at the Dawson's Creek board and post where it all started!
Old 04-14-2012, 02:49 PM
Master Fan

Oh no I really hope they don't do that. How on earth will I survive this summer then.

we can make it if we try
Old 04-14-2012, 02:55 PM
Supreme Fan

The will have an unexpected death in the season finale from what I've heard, but since everyone expects Klaus to die, it's obviously not him.

Drabble:

Caroline stepped further into the ebony darkness of the forest surrounding Klaus’s home, tensing at the definite prospect of Klaus following her. Klaus knew she was there; and she knew he was very close.

She regretted ever accepting the task of distracting Klaus while Damon and Stefan searched his mansion.

Hearing a branch snap, Caroline spun around. “Klaus?” she called, stepping forward in apprehension.

Klaus appeared in front of her in an instant, silently regarding her as his eyes looked over her. He cupped his long, smooth fingers over Caroline’s lips, pinning her against a tree.

He observed the startled beauty before him, “I do not enjoy being spied on. Tell the Salvatore’s that the next time they come snooping around my property, I will tear them limb from limb.”

Caroline blinked as Klaus removed his hand from her mouth and slightly relaxed his tight grip on her.

“Why are you here, Caroline?” Klaus asked sharply as his head turned to look down at her.

“No reason,” she lied through her teeth, looking away.

“Come now, face me.” He said, gently, caressing through her blonde curls with his hands. She felt a chill come over her spine, mind telling her to push him away. “I give you my word I will not hurt your friends,” He paused, eyes staring at hers, “Tonight.”

Caroline faced him, his games causing her to glare in irritation, “And why would you do that?” She said harshly, her own eyes meeting his penetrating gaze.

Klaus’s soft demeanor changed dramatically at her words. He turned cold, digging his nails into the back of her head. Thrusting her head back, he put his lips to her ear and whispered, “I enjoy your company. But don’t forget you have crossed my property as well.”

He paused, before continuing, “And I made no such promise about you,”

Caroline turned from him, but she brought her face back to his, “What’s the matter, my love? You would rather see yourself in pain than spend time with me?”

At his hurt expression, she crumbled. “Klaus…” she whispered, looking up at him. She wasn’t sure if she was pleading for him to leave or not. His warm body was pressed against hers, making her lost from the sensation.

Klaus let one hand free to trace the line of her jaw, loosening his grip as he pressed his check against hers.”I want to know you all about you, Caroline,” he whispered, his lips grazing her ear lobe, softly. “Everything there is,” Moving down to her neck, Klaus pressed kisses onto the skin, his other hand going to caress the underside of one of her breasts. “Everything there will be,”

Caroline moaned, causing Klaus to he remove his cheek from hers and let her go completely, smiling in satisfaction at her expression.

She looked at him, confused and dazed. However, Caroline forced herself to salvage her fleeting sense and regained some confidence back, “Well, it can’t all be about me. What about you, Klaus?” Caroline smiled at the hybrid mockingly, and fingered one of his necklaces, “Where did these come from?”

Klaus obviously did not enjoy her sudden curiosity and scowled. “My past is of no concern,”

Raising an eyebrow, Caroline frowned. “Fine,” slipping out from where Klaus had confined her, Caroline dusted herself off before she released a final parting, “Then my present is none of yours.”
Old 04-14-2012, 02:56 PM
Master Fan

It would be so awful!

Okay since this thread will definately be dead tonight, who's opening & title suggestions?

Old 04-14-2012, 02:58 PM
Supreme Fan

One of you is opening and whoever's opening chooses one from the OP or comes up with one herself. And I just realised my answer doesn't help you at all.
Old 04-14-2012, 03:02 PM
Master Fan

That drabble was great. I loved the part where she grabbed his necklace. I want to see that on the show.

we can make it if we try
Old 04-14-2012, 03:04 PM
Supreme Fan

I want her to grab him by the necklace and smooch him till he's out of breath!
Old 04-14-2012, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

I'll open, okay? I'll just pick a title from the OP

Old 04-14-2012, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

That's what I was thinking. Although if she did it now, there would be so much sexual tension.

So it's between me and Anka then. I don't mind who starts.

edit: Go ahead Anka.

we can make it if we try
Old 04-14-2012, 03:10 PM
Supreme Fan

Go ahead, sweets!

I want them to kiss when they can't hold their sexual tension back and they're about to explode!
Old 04-14-2012, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

It needs to build up so much till they can barely be around eachother without ripping eachother's clothes off.

we can make it if we try
Old 04-14-2012, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

I think it'll go that way The sexual tension is clearly already there and they are both impulsive people, so I can see them getting overwhelmed by it and just give into it

I have the new thread ready, just one more post!

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top