Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2014, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

Caroline Forbes in The Vampire Diaries [Season 6 Episode Discussion]

The Vampire Diaries
I'll Remember - Episode 6x01

Quote:
FRESH STARTS AND SECOND CHANCES — After spending the past four months coping with the loss of Damon (Ian Somerhalder) in an unconventional and potentially dangerous way, Elena (Nina Dobrev) has returned to Whitmore College for the start of sophomore year. Unable to move on, Caroline (Candice Accola) is desperate to find a way to reverse the anti-magic spell the Travelers have put over Mystic Falls and grows frustrated when her calls to Stefan (Paul Wesley) go unanswered. Tyler (Michael Trevino), who is human once again, has a run-in at a football tailgate that tests his ability to control his anger, while Matt (Zach Roerig) worries that Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) is dealing with the loss of Bonnie (Kat Graham) in a self-destructive way. Alaric (Matt Davis), who is struggling to adjust to his new life as a vampire, finds himself in an awkward situation when he meets Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe), a beautiful doctor at the university hospital. Last, while everyone believes Stefan is off tracking a lead to get Damon and Bonnie back, Elena is shocked when she learns the truth of what he has really been up to. Jeffrey Hunt directed the episode written by Caroline Dries (#601).

» Bella

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 05-06-2015 at 01:44 AM
Old 10-03-2014, 11:08 AM
Master Fan

I want to apologize for not posting this yesterday. I completely forgot I had to do it.

» Bella
Old 10-03-2014, 12:18 PM
Master Fan

^Thanks and don't worry about it. I don't think there'll be much discussion anyway

Like I said the S&S thread, the episode was boring for me besides the Bamon and Caroline.

I pretty much enjoyed Caroline's interaction with everybody. I just wish she was also trying to get Bonnie and Damon back.
Old 10-04-2014, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

The episode was okay. The best part was definitely the ending. Loved it. I'm really looking forward to the Bamon scenes.
Old 10-06-2014, 10:58 AM
Master Fan

Glad to know TVD didn't change.

... or sad, actually.

I think I'll check it out the Bamon scene later, I'm curious.

» Bella
Old 10-09-2014, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

Yellow Ledbetter - Episode 6x02

Quote:
A LONG WAY HOME — Knowing she needs to come to terms with the loss of Damon (Ian Somerhalder), Elena (Nina Dobrev) turns to Alaric (Matt Davis) to help her move on with her life. Enzo (Michael Malarkey) convinces Caroline (Candice Accola) to join him as he tracks down a lead to get Damon and Bonnie (Kat Graham) back, but Caroline is shocked when they make an unexpected detour and uncover what Stefan (Paul Wesley) has been up to. Meanwhile, Matt (Zach Roerig) worries about Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) who is spending time with Sarah (guest star Gabrielle Walsh), a mysterious girl who has recently arrived in Mystic Falls. Elsewhere, Tripp (guest star Colin Ferguson), leader of the community protection program, makes an interesting confession to Matt about his connection to the town. Lastly, with the Other Side destroyed and gone for good, Damon and Bonnie reluctantly band together to uncover the mystery of where they are and how they are going to get back home.

» Bella
Old 10-10-2014, 12:00 AM
Master Fan

So I liked the episode. It was the first one in a really long time that I would rewatch without fast forwarding.

Caroline and Enzo were fun. I saw somebody on tumblr call Enzo a Caroline stan and it's kinda true It's nice to see him 'stanning' for someone other than Damon but he took it a bit too far by killing Ivy. But I had already suspected that Enzo was going to be like season 1 Damon to bring more unpredictability to the show so I'm not surprised.

Love me my SC angst Even though it's hard to watch

Loved the Bonnie mention with Elena/Caroline. I need more of that!

I really enjoyed the Bamon too.
Old 10-10-2014, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Stefan deserved it anger from Caroline for ignoring her calls...but that's it...for once he's living his life not for his brother
I don't see anything wrong with it and hate that the show seems to think so
Old 10-12-2014, 06:34 AM
Master Fan

Caroline has the right to be mad at Stefan and I loved that she called him a dick, honestly. It was her best moment since she told Tyler to piss off. Enzo was an overreacting idiot though, there was no need to kill Stefan's girlfriend and promise him misery, that was way out of line.

I don't like him very much.

» Bella
Old 10-13-2014, 07:53 AM
Elite Fan

I didn't watch the whole episode but as much as I watched, it was a good episode. I especially love SC scenes as always. Caroline's angst for Stefan gave me so many feelings and it was great to see how much she cares about him.
Old 10-17-2014, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

Welcome to Paradise - 6x03

Quote:
TROUBLE AT THE SWIMMING HOLE — In an attempt to bring some fun back into their lives, Elena (Nina Dobrev) persuades Caroline (Candice Accola) to meet her at the swimming hole where she plans to introduce her to Liam (guest star Marco James). Tyler (Michael Trevino), still working on controlling his anger issues, asks Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) for a favor and is surprised when she makes an unexpected confession. Stefan (Paul Wesley) arrives back in Mystic Falls looking for Enzo (Michael Malarkey) and is caught off guard when he notices a strange change in Elena. Meanwhile, at the lake, Enzo’s actions cause Matt (Zach Roerig) to make a startling revelation, and Jeremy makes a discovery about the anti-magic spell that could potentially put Elena’s life in danger. Elsewhere, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Bonnie (Kat Graham) stumble upon clues that lead them to believe they’re not alone.
Directed by Michael Allowitz
Written by Brian Young

» Bella
Old 10-18-2014, 10:48 AM
Elite Fan

That episode was the best one so far. Caroline was great in it, I loved her storyline even though it did contain so much drama. When she said ''I'm just lonely, okay?'', I got so many feelings. It was sad to see her feeling lonely herself, but it also was good to see her trying to keep being strong.

SC scenes were my favorite part of that episode, of course. Even though Stefan acted so cold to her, I really loved their scenes. And finally, Caroline admitted that she had feelings for Stefan. That moment was so powerful.
Old 10-19-2014, 11:15 AM
Master Fan

I loved Caroline being bossy to that girl she compelled and calling out Jeremy on him pretending that he doesn't care about Bonnie.

I loved the Caroline/Enzo diner scene but I don't think Caroline would still invite him to the party after she found out he killed the waitress. Their scenes are entertaining but Caroline letting him off the hook isn't very in character.

The Caroline/Elena scenes are cute but they feel fake. I need Elena to get her memory back ASAP.

I loved the SC but I've had enough of the angst so I hope they sit down and have a proper conversation ASAP. I'm starting to get a bit annoyed with both of them. I'm glad her feelings are out in the open though and I'm interested to see what happens next. I think she'll push anything aside for now and they won't be addressed for a while.
Old 10-23-2014, 05:47 AM
Master Fan

6x04 - Black Hole Sun

Quote:
FLASHBACKS TO A TUMULTUOUS TIME IN DAMON’S LIFE – When Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Bonnie (Kat Graham) realize that uncovering a time in Damon’s past may provide clues to finding their way home, Damon is forced to relive one of the worst days of his life. After an awkward run-in with Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe) at the hospital, Alaric (Matt Davis) steps in to help Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) get his life together and cope with the loss of Bonnie. Elsewhere, Stefan (Paul Wesley) attempts to show Elena (Nina Dobrev) what it’s like to start over and create a new identity, while an unsuspecting Matt (Zach Roerig) finds himself in a disturbing situation when Tripp (guest star Colin Ferguson) lets him in on a dark secret. Lastly, Stefan, who is desperate to regain some normalcy in his life, is stunned when an unexpected visitor shows up. Michael Malarkey also stars.
Directed by Kellie Cyrus
Written by Melinda Hsu Taylor & Neil Reynolds

» Bella
Old 10-23-2014, 11:50 AM
Master Fan

We won't be getting any Caroline