Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2014, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

6x06 - The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get

Quote:
A RESCUE IN THE NIGHT — When Alaric realizes that Jo can’t be compelled, he asks Elena to do some digging into her background. After learning that Enzo has been captured by Tripp, Caroline teams up with Matt and Stefan to rescue him before Tripp learns their true identities. Armed with some new information about her past, Sarah breaks into Tripp’s office and is surprised when she finds Matt there, doing some investigating of his own. Meanwhile, Elena is forced to deal with the consequences of her actions, and Jeremy hits rock bottom, lashing out in a destructive way. Lastly, Damon is determined to take matters into his own hands when he receives some upsetting news.
Directed by Garreth Stover
Written by Chad Fiveash & James Stoteraux

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

6x07 - Do You Remember The First Time

Quote:
MEMORIES FROM ANOTHER TIME — When the past comes back to haunt her, Elena (Nina Dobrev) is forced to face her problems head on. After a night out at the annual Whitmore Medical Center Fundraiser, Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe) opens up to Alaric (Matt Davis) about her own tragic past. Meanwhile, Stefan (Paul Wesley), Matt (Zach Roerig) and Enzo (Michael Malarkey) resort to extreme measures when Tripp (guest star Colin Ferguson) withholds information about his vampire-killing operation, and Caroline (Candice Accola) is in a race against the clock when Sheriff Forbes (guest star Marguerite MacIntyre) gets caught in the middle of a dangerous plan. Elsewhere, Tyler (Michael Trevino) and Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) grow closer, and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) stumbles upon a startling clue that renews his hope. Kat Graham also stars.
Directed by Darren Genet
Written by Rebecca Sonnenshine

» Bella

Last edited by Princess Serenity; 11-13-2014 at 05:00 PM
Old 11-25-2014, 07:37 AM
Moderator Manager

So I watched episode 6.08 and for the first time Caroline's behavior annoyed me... I felt it was so OOC for her to be that dismissive and rude of Jo/Liv/Luke situation, considering she usually cares about people.
Old 11-25-2014, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Steroline are cute
Old 12-11-2014, 05:48 AM
Master Fan

6x10 - Christmas Through Your Eyes

Quote:
ALL ALONE ON CHRISTMAS — With the holidays approaching, Bonnie (Kat Graham) attempts to replicate her favorite traditions, while reminiscing about happier times with her friends. Not able to return home to Mystic Falls for her favorite time of the year, Caroline (Candice Accola) is surprised when Sheriff Forbes (guest star Marguerite MacIntyre) brings the holidays to her at Whitmore College. Meanwhile, after discovering that Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe) has gone missing, Alaric (Matt Davis) turns to Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) for help, while Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) and Luke (guest star Chris Brochu) find themselves at odds when Tyler (Michael Trevino) approaches them with a risky plan. Elsewhere, Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) helps Matt (Zach Roerig) carry out a plan to take down Enzo (Michael Malarkey) but grows concerned when Matt takes things too far. Lastly, Stefan (Paul Wesley) is forced to break some devastating news to Caroline.
Directed by Michael Allowitz
Written by Caroline Dries

» Bella
Old 12-12-2014, 12:04 AM
Master Fan

That episode was a bore It was a let down after all the hype. I can't believe I'm going to give Julie a compliment but I think she's better than Caroline Dries as far as writing/dialogue for an episode. Julie might be too soapy but she can make me feel for couples I don't even care about. I hope Caroline Dries doesn't write any more for SC. She tends to ruins things and I noticed it during the KC days.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 12-12-2014 at 05:03 AM
Old 01-22-2015, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

6x11 - Woke Up With A Monster

Quote:
CONTROLLING YOUR MAGIC — More powerful than ever, Kai (guest star Chris Wood) holds Elena (Nina Dobrev) captive while he learns to control his newly acquired magic. At the Salvatore mansion, Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) and Alaric (Matt Davis) try to prepare Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O'Keefe) for the impending merge ceremony with Kai, but they quickly realize Jo is weaker than they thought. After bringing Sheriff Forbes (guest star Marguerite MacIntyre) home from the hospital, Caroline (Candice Accola) travels with Stefan (Paul Wesley) to North Carolina in search of a cure for her mother's cancer. Meanwhile, Stefan, who has his own intentions for traveling to North Carolina, is caught off guard when Enzo (Michael Malarkey) shows up demanding to know what Stefan is hiding. Lastly, when Damon (Ian Somerhalder) discovers Elena has been kidnapped by Kai, he is forced to rethink his strategy after an unexpected visitor throws a wrench into his plan. Michael Trevino, Steven R. McQueen and Zach Roerig also star. Paul Wesley directed the episode written by Melinda Hsu Taylor (#611). Original airdate 1/22/2015.

» Bella
Old 01-23-2015, 04:10 AM
Master Fan

I really liked the episode. Paul did a great job directing and brought some good acting from everyone. He made me have feels for all the couples even the ones I don't ship I liked all the Caroline scenes.

I wish Caroline had stuck around though to see if the cancer patient she had fed her blood to really was cured. That was irresponsible.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 01-23-2015 at 04:18 AM
Old 01-23-2015, 07:06 AM
Master Fan

^ That really does sounds irresponsible, I guess the excitement over maybe finding a cure for her mom clouded her mind.

» Bella
Old 01-30-2015, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

6x12 - Prayer for the Dying

Quote:
THE MERGE — When Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) and Luke’s (guest star Chris Brochu) father arrives to town to celebrate their birthday, they try and convince him to let Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe) and Kai (guest star Chris Wood) take their place in the merge ceremony. After Tyler (Michael Trevino) finds out that the merge is happening sooner than he expected, he urges Liv to let him talk to her father. Meanwhile, after Caroline’s (Candice Accola) plan to cure her mother takes an unexpected and devastating turn, Elena (Nina Dobrev), Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) gather at the hospital, while Jo attempts to save Sheriff Forbes’ (guest star Marguerite MacIntyre) life. Lastly, with the merge set to take place, Damon’s risky plan quickly sends things spiraling out of control, forcing one of the twins to take matters into their own hands.

» Bella
Old 05-03-2015, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

There was no Caroline this week.
Old 05-05-2015, 04:45 AM
Master Fan

Yeah. But she needed a break from MF after all the drama.
Old 05-05-2015, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're right.
Old 05-06-2015, 01:40 AM
Master Fan

I'm glad she only misses 3 episodes per season.
Old 05-06-2015, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

YES. We need our Caroline.
Old 05-09-2015, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

She was great on the latest episode. Glad to have her back.