Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2014, 07:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by {Melody} (View Post)
I hope new season won't make us disappointed.
It won't disappoint me because I have low expectations.

^ Ugh, honestly, I'm getting tired of Steroline. I'm starting to feel about them the same way I felt about Forwood.

» Bella
Old 10-01-2014, 08:30 AM
Master Fan

^Blasphemous Nothing is as bad as Forwood

Even though I'm an SC fan even I'm starting to think they're pushing it a bit too hard in the media. They want to make it more popular which they should do with good writing instead.

xxx

A few new spoilers from an interview with Caroline Dries:

http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/10/the...-soaps-in.html

Caroline is going to drop out of college because she doesn't want to be there without Bonnie. I did not see that one coming because last year she threw herself into college but this time she didn't get closure from Bonnie so I think she probably wants to focus on getting magic back to MF.

Liam, the guy that Elena wants to set Caroline up with is a jerk. Elena is going to make out with someone in 6x03. I'm thinking Liam will like Elena and kiss her.

Caroline may have a thing with Enzo because he's charming and they have chemistry.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 10-01-2014 at 09:40 AM
Old 10-01-2014, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

^ Sorry, I was just being overly dramatic.

Yeah, it's like she learned nothing with the Klamille failure. You can't make a ship popular by forcing it down the viewers' throats, be it by contrived writing or putting it in every interview.

Hmm, so this time we'll actually see her grieve? I actually do like that development. I'm not sure about the college thing though, they'll have to sell it better for me.

Wow, great job, Elena.

Meh, as long as it doesn't get serious, I don't really mind. I just hope they don't push it too hard and ruin it for me.

» Bella
Old 10-01-2014, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

^ I think college will be put on hold for more important things like getting magic back or bringing DB back. Caroline isn't the kind of person who would quit college because of a loss.

I think Enzo is supposed to be similar to Damon season 1 as far as women go. There's a clip out with him hooking up with a witch to get info. They have enough guys on the show who are boyfriend material and they need somebody who just plays the field so even if something happens with Caroline I don't expect it to become serious.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:06 AM
Master Fan

^ That's what Candice said on her new interview. It makes sense, that's she's focusing on something else, but it was just something that surprised me, because I though Caroline would be the last person to quit college.

I really don't buy that Caroline would be with someone like season Damon at this point in her life. Well, I guess I'll just have to wait and see what they will do. I wouldn't mind a fling or ONS, but I just don't see it if he's supposed to be the new Damon.

New Candice interview:

Candice Accola Teases Caroline's Future on 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6

» Bella
Old 10-02-2014, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

^ Thanks for the interview

Caroline's had two serious relationships so an Enzo fling would probably be no strings attached. I also don't see her willingly going for him since she's already judged him a bit and it seems from that interview there'll be more of that.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:54 AM
Master Fan

^ No problem. I really liked that interview and I'm glad Candice teased more Caroline/Liz scenes. I also loved her little Klaus comment.

And I'm fine with that, maybe some hate sex, I'll just need a believable build up.

» Bella
Old 10-03-2014, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

I watched the premiere and it was as boring as the synopsis suggested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Serenity (View Post)
^ No problem. I really liked that interview and I'm glad Candice teased more Caroline/Liz scenes. I also loved her little Klaus comment.

And I'm fine with that, maybe some hate sex, I'll just need a believable build up.
I'm not so sure how lucky we'll get with Liz/Caroline scenes but I'm hoping for more

The Klaus comment actually made me think of Caroline's storyline for season 6. She's so hellbent on getting the magic back in MF despite the fact that being a vampire means she only has a few more years to live there before she has to leave. I was actually thinking that Liz would be safer without magic when Caroline's not around but Caroline refuses to see beyond the present. JP said that the season 6 mythology is going to affect people on a personal level and I think that means Caroline is going to come to terms with the fact that she'll have to leave MF. I think it's foreshadowing her eventually leaving, possibly at the end of the season.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 10-03-2014 at 10:47 AM
Old 10-03-2014, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I heard. I'll youtube Caroline scenes later, I don't have the energy to watch the whole thing.

How many scenes did they have last night? I'm afraid all the scenes Candice teased happened on the premiere.

It gave me Klaroline feels, the abstinence has been so long that even little things like that can make me happy. That would actually be great to watch, but I only see Caroline leaving town in the last season.

Meh, that promo seems as exciting as the premiere one.

» Bella
Old 10-03-2014, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

Liz/Caroline only got that one scene. It was a little longer.

I get little things making you excited After the closure interviews post 5x11 I took that to be the last KC scene so I don't get disappointed and as a multi shipper I have something else to fangirl over.

If it isn't the last season I can still see her going off on an adventure/traveling at the end of the season then returning. I think she has to come to terms with the fact that she can't stay in MF for much longer.

E.T.A

Enzo/Caroline webclip Looks like we'll get some fun scenes.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 10-06-2014 at 10:58 AM
Old 10-06-2014, 11:17 AM
Master Fan

Hmm, so we'll see, I do hope we get more.

Yeah, I took it as pretty much their last scene, I'm hoping we get more, but if we don't I'll be okay I think, but my shipper heart is weak.

That's also interesting, I just want to see Caroline growing up and doing some exploration. My dream endgame for her is getting the hell out of MF.

Now I'm seriously considering changing the title of their thread to 'Road Trip Buddies' instead of 'Assassination Squad'.

» Bella
Old 10-06-2014, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

I love that Caroline is driving I wonder if Enzo even knows how to drive. It would funny if he didn't . It's funny how quickly Rebekah and him learned to use mobile phones after being cut off from technology for so long.

The 6x04 synopsis is out but no mention of Caroline or Candice so that's probably the first episode she'll miss.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 10-06-2014 at 11:56 AM
Old 10-06-2014, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, not to mention Kol and Finn. It would be funny if Enzo didn't know how to drive and Caroline was his teacher. Who drove in 5x17?

Already?

» Bella
Old 10-06-2014, 11:55 PM
Master Fan

Kol was walking and listening to music in season 4 right? So it's possible that he can't drive. I always figured figured Rebekah probably learned in the 20s because of her feminist comments.

I don't know who drove in 5x17 but I'm assuming it was Caroline's car since she drove Tom around. In my head canon Caroline drove and she left Enzo in Atlanta after he killed Tom so he could find his own way back to MF
Old 10-07-2014, 11:48 AM
Master Fan

Oh, I was actually talking about learning how to use phones. Well, Rebekah used to get rides from people in season 3, so I figured she didn't know.

I'm almost sure she did exactly that. Enzo definitely deserved it.

ETA: Candice posted this on Instagram:

Quote:
SetDec&Props have me craving Thanksgiving dinner on set today #tvd6 #stuffing&turkey&cranberriesOHMY #iacceptthisholidaydecoratingchallenge

» Bella

Last edited by Princess Serenity; 10-07-2014 at 04:54 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top