Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2014, 11:20 AM
Master Fan

Caroline Forbes S&S #15: Fingers crossed for our girl to get a decent storyline this year

Caroline Forbes ; Spoilers & Speculation

credit

Quote:
“I’ll Remember”

FRESH STARTS AND SECOND CHANCES —
After spending the past four months coping with the loss of Damon (Ian Somerhalder) in an unconventional and potentially dangerous way, Elena (Nina Dobrev) has returned to Whitmore College for the start of sophomore year. Unable to move on, Caroline (Candice Accola) is desperate to find a way to reverse the anti-magic spell the Travelers have put over Mystic Falls and grows frustrated when her calls to Stefan (Paul Wesley) go unanswered. Tyler (Michael Trevino), who is human once again, has a run-in at a football tailgate that tests his ability to control his anger, while Matt (Zach Roerig) worries that Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) is dealing with the loss of Bonnie (Kat Graham) in a self-destructive way. Alaric (Matt Davis), who is struggling to adjust to his new life as a vampire, finds himself in an awkward situation when he meets Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe), a beautiful doctor at the university hospital. Last, while everyone believes Stefan is off tracking a lead to get Damon and Bonnie back, Elena is shocked when she learns the truth of what he has really been up to. Jeffrey Hunt directed the episode written by Caroline Dries (#601).
XX

previous threads ;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14

» Bella

Last edited by Princess Serenity; 09-15-2014 at 06:51 PM
Old 09-12-2014, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

Tftnt
Old 09-12-2014, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

NP.

I'm going back to the last one to try to find the other links.

» Bella
Old 09-13-2014, 09:02 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT, Bella.
Old 09-15-2014, 07:37 AM
Master Fan

You're welcome.

» Bella
Old 09-15-2014, 11:27 AM
Elite Fan

Any new spoilers?
Old 09-15-2014, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

^ Have you seen the previous thread? We're getting a Caraline/Liz scene. We got screencaps of a sneak peek.

The episode stills are out but nothing new. Just the Steroline pic and 2 Caroline/Alaric pics. I can't enlarge the picture so I can't see what Alaric is showing Caroline.

The Vampire Diaries - Episode 6.01 - I’ll Remember - Promotional Photos | Spoilers

E.T.A So I read the comments and apparently Alaric is showing Caroline a witchcraft book. They're probably trying trying to figure out a way to lift the boundary spell over Mystic Falls or maybe bring back Damon/Bonnie.
Old 09-15-2014, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

Hmm, that actually sounds interesting. I hadn't thought about a Caroline/Alaric team up, I'm a little curious now, tbh.

» Bella
Old 09-15-2014, 09:47 PM
Moderator Manager

Ohh I really want to see Caroline and Alaric having scenes... I loved their little scene in season 3 when he apologized for killing her dad. I think it will be interesting to see more of them
Old 09-16-2014, 11:02 AM
Elite Fan

It's good that Alaric and Caroline will have scenes. It'll be interesting to watch, for sure.
Old 09-16-2014, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

Here's the promo poster. So much for Caroline being the only one in a light color Looks like they photoshopped the dress to make it darker.

The Vampire Diaries - Season 6 - Promotional Poster | Spoilers

Quote:
Teddy1308: Any chance Stefan and Caroline might be a thing this season on The Vampire Diaries?
Do you want the bad news or the terrible news? The bad news is that there's no plan in sight for any kind of Stefan/Caroline romance. The worse news is that their frienship might be Kaputzville too! At least, that's what's up for the beginning of the season, according to the show's Big Boss Momma Bossy Pants (that's not her real titlem and she is anything but bossy), Julie Plec, who tells me: "Caroline isn't going to let Stefan off the hook very easily. In fact, his determination to move on and start a new life after the loss of his brother may ultimately ruin the friendship he's built with her over the years." So. Not Cool. Unless you are a Klaus and Caroline or Tyler and Caroline shipper, at which point you are probably chanting "nanny nanny boo boo" right now.
Nothing really new. We already knew SC had drifted apart because Stefan left without saying goodbye and hasn't been in contact so there'd be tension in the first couple of episodes. They're just repeating themselves. I feel like they're testing out audience reaction before deciding to go there.
Old 09-16-2014, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

I don't like that poster. And why is Caroline on the floor?

» Bella

Last edited by Princess Serenity; 09-16-2014 at 06:05 PM
Old 09-17-2014, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

^ I don't know. I think it was just so they could get the whole cast in one shot. It's quite crowded.

So a fan posted some pics on instagram from the TVD set yesterday where she met Candice, Paul and Ian. So they may be getting a scene together.

There's a new webclip of Alaric teaching a class with Tyler, Elena and Liv attending without Caroline there.
Old 09-17-2014, 12:46 PM
Moderator Manager

That poster is not great.... too many people and the poses are just funny... Paul seems like a superhero pose ready to run
Old 09-18-2014, 06:05 AM
Master Fan

^ I thought the same but about Ian looking like he's ready to run. But if Ian and Kat were to start running they'd probably trip over each other because of their leg positions They're not in sync. And Tyler looks like he's ducking, maybe he's hiding from Klaus