Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2014, 05:33 AM
Elite Fan

Isn't it? Steroline just needs to happen! Whatya waiting for?
Old 06-26-2014, 10:14 AM
Elite Fan

Katherine really made me laugh with her SC speculations. Also the fact that she liked Caroline so much was so cute/funny to me.
Old 06-26-2014, 12:31 PM
Master Fan

Katherine liking Caroline was so adorable

Price Peterson said in his review of the episode that his theory on Katherine asking Caroline about SC was her way of making sure she doesn't hurt Caroline's feelings by making a move on Stefan
Old 06-26-2014, 01:52 PM
Elite Fan

Let's not get carried away here. She was only wondering because she needed to know if she had to "eliminate the competition" or if they could be BFFs .
Old 06-26-2014, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

It's interesting that Katherine thought Caroline was competition in 5x14. Katherine knows how awesome Caroline is. Now Stefan just needs to get over his Elena obsession.
Old 06-26-2014, 04:10 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe now that the "doppleganger" spell/curse is broken completely he will feel like he can move on. I mean I don't want to blame the doppleganger thing for SE ever being together, but maybe now they aren't being drawn together Stefan will be able to move on with his life.
Old 06-26-2014, 08:14 PM
Moderator Manager

^ I really hope so.... the doppelganger thing was such a huge mistake, but hopefully it was the end of it!!! Now I just want Stefan to move on for real!!!

I loved the scenes that Katherine and Caroline shared this season.... They were funny, sassy and they cared in their own way for each other.
Old 06-27-2014, 04:35 AM
Master Fan

I think Stefan was so desperate to have a normal life so when he saw somebody who looked like Katherine but was so different, it was easy to fall in love. And he thought that the compassionate Elena was the only one who could accept him.

Hopefully now he sees that's not true. I hope we get to see more of his ripper tendencies and how Caroline reacts to that.
Old 06-27-2014, 04:52 AM
Moderator Manager

^ ITA!!!
I mean, I don't deny that Stefan and Elena had quite the love story at first, they were good for each other during the time both needed. But now it's clearly time to move on.

Ohhh ripper Stefan is always entertaining, and I would like to see how the dynamic would now that he and Caroline are clearly closer....
Old 06-27-2014, 09:18 AM
Master Fan

I agree SE had something special. It was the first time Stefan had a relationship where he wasn't compelled or a ripper and that's great for somebody with so many guilt issues. But I laughed when Lexi said he had emotional issues since he fell for somebody who looked exactly like Katherine.

I don't want to see Stefan going full blown ripper but I want to see him struggling with his vampire instincts. It could be interesting to see both of them going darker in season 6 and helping each other with it.

Also if I can't get Katherine/Caroline as partners in crime then I'll take SC. We saw Caroline threatening Liv twice in season 5 and we've seen Stefan threatening people in season 4 so I'd like to see them kicking more ass together.

x
Old 06-27-2014, 10:13 AM
Elite Fan

Love the gifs! It's the first time Elena and I agree .

It would be nice to see Stefan dealing with his bloodlust and Caroline being the one to help him. I hated how him as a Rippah in S3 ignored SC's bond that was established in S2. I mean they could have had some great scenes with Rippah!Stefan and Caroline. I'm guessing it was because the writers wanted Elena to be the one to save him.
Old 06-27-2014, 11:24 AM
Moderator Manager

Loved the gifset!!

Lexi did have a point there!!

Ohh me neither, I think they already used enough of the full Ripper plot, but it would've been nice to see Stefan struggling a bit more over the urges, and since Caroline is like his sponsor now, it would give us great scenes.
Old 06-29-2014, 10:34 AM
Elite Fan

Elena rarely sees the truth, that was one of them.
Old 06-29-2014, 01:51 PM
Moderator Manager

Elena should be happy if they ever hook up... I mean, two of her best friends together, and she is already so sure about her feelings for Damon.
Old 06-29-2014, 03:45 PM
Elite Fan

And she has no right to say something bad about it. I mean, The Salvatore brothers. Caroline is the only one person who can make Stefan happy.