Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2014, 05:51 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by {Melody} (View Post)
Lexi always wants the best for Stefan. And if she insists on Caroline, there is a reason.
I agree
Also, Lexi was watching everything from the Other Side, so she can see how much one care for the other. And being his friend, she would want him to be happy with someone that she thinks can make him happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
If the writers actually do them justice and write their storyline well they will be amazing They balance each other so well.

I'm scared but I feel more positive at the moment because I think they want to give Stefan a love interest that can be his possible endgame. Also I think these writers love the friendship so they'll save it somehow even if SC don't end up together.
I completely agree!!
I ship SC, but I'm always afraid of what the writers might do with them.... At this point in the show, it's time they start investing on endgames for their characters, and the triangle can't last forever, so it's really perfect if Stefan and Caroline start to get developed for the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by {Melody} (View Post)
I couldn't agree with you more. When Elena turned to a vampire, the worst thing in this show happened. Her character was pretty good when she was a human, but I cannot say the same about vampire Elena. And when she became a vampire, I think we saw that she was not the one for Stefan. Stefan is a hero and has a sensitive soul. There was so much pain in his life, and he deserves to be happy now. And Caroline is the one person who makes him happy. I'd love to see Klaus/Caroline to be endgame but if we have no chance to see this happening, then I'll cross my fingers for Stefan/Caroline.
OMG Ezgi!! You just read my mind!!!
When Elena was human, I liked her with Stefan, but as soon as she turned it was clear that they were not meant to be together.
And you know how much I love KC... but since they are in different shows, living separate lives, SC is the one couple I'm hoping gets an endgame
Old 05-28-2014, 12:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
OMG Ezgi!! You just read my mind!!!
When Elena was human, I liked her with Stefan, but as soon as she turned it was clear that they were not meant to be together.
And you know how much I love KC... but since they are in different shows, living separate lives, SC is the one couple I'm hoping gets an endgame
I'm glad that you think same as me, Si.

I'm a hard core KC shipper, but it seems like they'll be endgame. At least for now. So, my vote goes to Steroline.
Old 05-29-2014, 04:03 AM
Master Fan

Since they're immortal we can have both SC and KC

It will just be different kinds of love in different periods of Caroline's life. SC is the cuter and sweeter love where Caroline can revel in her humanity and the lighter parts of her personality. KC will be the love where she explores her darker vampire side. I still think KC will get another shot in history but I don't see them as a couple that will stick together and live happily forever.

I shipped SC first so I'm super excited to see what season 6 brings for them. I hope they continue with the slow pace.
Old 06-21-2014, 12:24 AM
Moderator Manager

Ohhh I'm so looking forward to see how Stefan and Caroline will interact in season 6.... I really hope that the writers don't use the relationship as a prop or just ruin it.... I could see them as endgame
Old 06-21-2014, 09:29 AM
Elite Fan

No, you can't ruin them. Or they will the price for it.
Old 06-21-2014, 10:37 AM
Moderator Manager

^ Hell yeah!!1 We should all riot if they even get close to ruining those two!!! They are so cute together.
Old 06-21-2014, 12:27 PM
Elite Fan

(x)

domestic!steroline on caroline’s shoe problem

As long as they keep Stefan and Caroline friends first I think they could really have something with these two. I can see them being in a relationship. Stefan seems to have come to a place in his life where he's content to just be friends with Elena (the dude was trying to throw her at Damon all season ) and Caroline isn't tied to anyone so I can see them getting together. I just want the writers to remember that they were friends first. That they share a mutual love and respect for each other and wouldn't betray one another.
Old 06-21-2014, 01:04 PM
Moderator Manager

^ EXACTLY what you said!!

I think that this season it was clear that Stefan has moved on from Elena, and Caroline has finally come to terms with her relationship with Tyler... So I can see a relationship between them working.
I don't mind if they just stick to the friend zone, but I admit, I think they would be such a great couple (if the writers do a good job), that I really am rooting for them

I loved that gifset!!!! These AU sets are the best
Old 06-21-2014, 01:16 PM
Elite Fan

I could get behind SC being a couple. I think with them being so good as friends they would have such a healthy relationship. As long as the writers don't use them in a way to prop SE . I'm not here to see an amazing friendship be destroyed for the sake of Elena's vagina getting territorial. If that's the case I say keep them friends and hook her up with Enzo for a while .
Old 06-21-2014, 01:24 PM
Moderator Manager

^ well I'm also hoping there will no SE next season.... we are all way past interested in that
But I like the idea of their relationship growing and based on the mutual respect they have for each other, atm I think they would be the most health couple in the show

Like I said in the Caroline/anyone thread, I'm so hoping for Caroline/Enzo hook up if she doesn't get involved in any relationship next season.... I want them to be FWB or frienemies
Old 06-21-2014, 01:50 PM
Elite Fan

I'm also a Caroline/anyone person. I'll admit that I've long stopped being interested in Elena's love life and would be concerned how Stefan/Caroline would be handled. I wouldn't want their beautiful friendship destroyed just to continue the love triangle of doom.
Old 06-21-2014, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

Caroline is friends with Matt and even Tyler so I don't see a reason why their friendship should be destroyed. Obviously if they use them as an SE prop then it can end really badly. But Stefan is not the kind of person to jerk somebody around and he is very aware of Caroline's Elena issues. On the double date in season 1 he noticed Caroline's discomfort with Matt/Elena and intervened. So as long as Stefan remains in character we shouldn't have a problem.

I'm rooting more for SC than Carenzo because if I have to pick a bad boy then it will have to be Klaus.

Carenzo as frenemies will be a lot of fun.

I love the AU gif set. If they do get together their couple fights will be hilarious
Old 06-21-2014, 04:31 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Ditto!!
If I had to choose, Klaus will always be my first choice, but he is gone, and not coming back soon, so in the meantime I'm happy to root for Enzo or Stefan to be with Caroline (different scenarios in each)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasing Fireflies (View Post)
I'm also a Caroline/anyone person. I'll admit that I've long stopped being interested in Elena's love life and would be concerned how Stefan/Caroline would be handled. I wouldn't want their beautiful friendship destroyed just to continue the love triangle of doom.
She is one of those characters that are shippable!

that would be like shooting their own feet... I think the writers should invest in other relationships for Stefan because his story with Elena is long gone.
Old 06-22-2014, 10:00 AM
Master Fan

I agree that they need to give Stefan another relationship with a proper shot the way they did with Delena so that endgame becomes more questionable.

Even if SC had no chance I'd still prefer Enzo and Caroline to stay in the friends/frenemies category.

If she gets another love interest it would be great if he was different to the alpha males she usually goes for. It would be so cute if she was with a geeky character like Seth Cohen or Stiles Stilinski. If Tom didn't die I'd probably ship them
Old 06-22-2014, 11:27 AM
Elite Fan

I totally saw the sparks with Caroline and Tom - the waffle scene .

Caroline and Enzo are both characters that are shippable with anyone. I loved Enzo's scenes with Bonnie in the finale. Honestly if they didn't want to put EC together that's fine, but I still want to see some snarky scenes with them. They are hilarious together.

I could see Caroline with a Stiles/Seth counterpart. That could be really adorable .

This video...wow: