Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2014, 12:55 PM
Master Fan

Hide your children! Run to your houses! Caroline and Rebekah are fighting!

» Bella
Old 10-24-2014, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^

i miss them. team barbie needs more scenes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Serenity (View Post)
This sums it up perfectly. I can see all of their future interactions being like this.
the part in bold -- me too! it's the whole alpha female that's probably the reason that it seemed like they were always butting heads.
Old 10-24-2014, 06:29 PM
Master Fan

I miss them too! They had so much potential, specially considering they will be sisters-in-law in the future. Can you just imagine those two having to interact in a regular basis?

Exactly! They have clashing personalities.

» Bella
Old 10-24-2014, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ i would totally love that! the sparks would fly everytime they'd be in the same room together. i can just imagine them competing for someone's *cough*klaus*cough* attention and whoever ending up not being chosen pouting until that person makes it up to them. on the very top of my wishlist for them is a scene of the two of them bonding and going on weekly shopping trips or something. i swear, fanfictions have seriously influenced my wishlist for their future interactions.

that first moment solidified their relationship. if rebekah hadn't told caroline to her face that she was gonna replace caroline in so many ways, then they probably would have rules the school together.
Old 10-25-2014, 10:07 AM
Elite Fan

I picture them as sisters-in-law and I see there would be so much fun! Rebekah would never want to share Klaus with Caroline, and Caroline would know how to make Klaus listen to her words. The war that never ends up.
Old 10-25-2014, 10:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
^ i would totally love that! the sparks would fly everytime they'd be in the same room together. i can just imagine them competing for someone's *cough*klaus*cough* attention and whoever ending up not being chosen pouting until that person makes it up to them. on the very top of my wishlist for them is a scene of the two of them bonding and going on weekly shopping trips or something. i swear, fanfictions have seriously influenced my wishlist for their future interactions.

that first moment solidified their relationship. if rebekah hadn't told caroline to her face that she was gonna replace caroline in so many ways, then they probably would have rules the school together.
imagining them as sisters-in-law makes me feel so sorry for Klaus, not only would he be caught in the middle of their arguments 90% of the times, the time he screwed up they would both gang up on him. ;lmao: Yes, I want that too! And they would both snark at each other all the way through the shops. Same! Fanfictions ruin life.

I don't think that would happen anyway, they would probably butt heads sooner or later just for the fact that Rebekah is an Original.

Quote:
Originally Posted by {Melody} (View Post)
I picture them as sisters-in-law and I see there would be so much fun! Rebekah would never want to share Klaus with Caroline, and Caroline would know how to make Klaus listen to her words. The war that never ends up.
This is exactly how it would be.

» Bella
Old 10-28-2014, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

x
Old 10-29-2014, 05:24 AM
Master Fan

Nice moments.

» Bella
Old 12-01-2014, 11:33 AM
Master Fan

Team Barbie snapping Elena’s neck

x
Old 12-01-2014, 11:40 AM
Addicted Fan

Caroline snapping Elena's neck is my fave thing in the world.Bitch had it coming

Old 12-02-2014, 12:51 AM
Master Fan

Yeah. She had it coming from Rebekah too with her false sympathy. Caroline should have done more than just snap her neck.
Old 12-02-2014, 04:44 AM
Master Fan

Elena should have her neck snapped more often. Those two instances were delicious to watch.

» Bella
Old 12-02-2014, 06:44 AM
Addicted Fan

At least Rebekah was her adversary, and she was trying to kill all of them.So I don't blame her.But Caroline was supposed to be her friend.I honestly did not expect it from Elena.And that is shocking because I hated her with a fire of thousand suns at the point.

Old 12-02-2014, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

We knew that Elena thought Caroline had annoying traits from season 1 so everything she said during the no-humanity phase was Elena without a filter. She was talking about finding Caroline's optimism and control freakiness annoying as a child as recently as season 5. That's why I'll always prefer Bonnie/Caroline even if their relationship is almost non-existent.
Old 12-03-2014, 05:22 AM
Master Fan

I wasn't surprised at Elena's words either, she was emotionless and being mean to everyone.

» Bella