Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2012, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Stop staring at my ass, Nik.

I will never get tired of seeing that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuletasparaexamenes (View Post)
hmmm aren't you about to get married?..how can he still think your mind is pure? I mean didn't he have dirty thoughts about your mom when they were dating? It's human nature..
Wait, what? When did I get engaged?

And those are my parents you're talking about!

As far as I'm concerned, mine was an immaculate conception.

ETA:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankatje (View Post)
Oh the potential is there He does look like he's staring at her lips But honestly I think he was too focused on saving her and making sure she was okay to really ponder over whether he should kiss her or not
The possibilities are endless!

Last edited by rocky845; 05-07-2012 at 01:46 PM
Old 05-07-2012, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT! Man you guys are fast.

Love the title.

Lizy // tumblr // Avi by oth.fan
Old 05-07-2012, 02:04 PM
Supreme Fan

You're welcome, Lizy!
JoMo is our proud ship captain!

Old 05-07-2012, 02:50 PM
Elite Fan

Rocky, I got carried away reading the rest of the fan fiction sorry! now that she's back in Mystic Falls its started to become boring I can't believe what happened! Thank you for my squirt bottle and shower, they came in handy!

You did warn me, yes!
I take your word! I did from the beginning..

You're very welcome!
You never have to leave my house, ever! just as my two other girls never have to either I love you lots and lots, more than worlds collide!

we love you passionately too!

Caroline:
"I'm grabbing my coat"
Klaus: *Stares straight down at Caroline's backside* In thoughts - Mmm.. Now that is something I would be willing to smack.
Caroline: "I'm going to pretend I didn't see that!"
Klaus: "See what love?"
Caroline: "You lowering your eyes to check out my ass"

- Katie
Old 05-07-2012, 02:52 PM
Supreme Fan

Katie! You're back! The fic will be very interesting soon! You'll even cry at one point..

Old 05-07-2012, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
JoMo is our proud ship captain!
I worship at his feet, I tell ya!

Since it's just the three of us again, let me ask your opinions. What do you think drew Klaus to Caroline? I mean, they barely interacted, then boom, we got Our Town, and the love story began.

Answer this question while I go have dinner. I'll be back soon. until then.

Last edited by rocky845; 05-07-2012 at 03:44 PM
Old 05-07-2012, 02:57 PM
Elite Fan

I'm on Chapter 22 and crying my heart out!!!

Even Gastly, Haunter and Gengar are crying along with me!!!

I'm back now, Mimi-cakes! the fic become boring for a bit

- Katie
Old 05-07-2012, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi you guys
Old 05-07-2012, 03:06 PM
Supreme Fan

Katie is here too, Rocky.. And I'll leave soon b/c it's 1am here.

Well, like he said, she's beautiful (he's definitely attracted to her ), she's a strong girl that can take a lot of hits, but always gets back up, she's stubborn and doesn't give up no matter how hard things get, she's very bubbly and charismatic and after all the doom and gloom in his life, he longs for some light in his life and most importantly, she's the most understanding person he ever met; she doesn't care if you're a vampire, witch, hybrid or alien, if you work for it, she'll care about you. His speech about his family considering him a monster b/c he was not a pure breed ( aka only a vampire) really showed that all he wants is to find someone who'll accepts him for who he is and if someone does that I think he'll do anything to make them happy too.

Ok, lovelies, I think I'll go to bed now. Need some rest. Night!
Old 05-07-2012, 03:43 PM
Elite Fan

What drawn me to Klaus and Caroline??! There are so many reasons to how they captured my attention right away. Klaus shown a sort of interest in Caroline which nobody else ever has in their life. Even her best friends haven't given her that much attention. I started to ship Klaus/Caroline from the episode to were she is bitten by Tyler that night. How she had to be carried whilst returning home and left in her bed to cry herself to sleep, feeling the effects of the Hybrid bite. She was vulnerable, just said goodbye to her past life as a teenage girl, put a new life on a slate.. her Vampire life, and already that was going to be over when she was only just starting to really accept the fact that she is indeed this bloodthirsty creature. Klaus immediately shown up at her door, encouraging the locals to invite him inside. Caroline's mother isn't in the best place with Caroline but she invited him in concerned of her daughters life.. she understood that Klaus was the only one who could help her in this unfamiliar position. Klaus didn't hesitate. He walked straight into her room to see just how badly the bite had affected her emotional state and her bodies system. He didn't turn away from her, he didn't harm or force her into any decisions. He gave Caroline the choice to decide for herself if she wanted to live or die. From that point onwards, after he pointed out some burning questions to her, told her about the life she should be willing to experience, traveling, believing, enjoying. He knew that deep down this young girl had been shattered from the very beginning. He could read straight into her mind and pick out the pieces she cherished beyond the depths of her heart. Nobody has ever loved Caroline for the right reasons. They haven't spoiled her, taken her out on a date, or out for dinner, stare at the stars of a night, even a picnic, human things.. Caroline hadn't been offered enough in her human life. He wanted to make her feel as the special girl rising in the spotlight were the light would shimmer down on her beauty. Caroline is compassionate and loving, her soul is pure as an Angel. He admired her from that first moment, he truly saw how her life was, he felt the human urges crumbling up inside of her. Then came the time to were he sacrificed one spot of humanity in himself to save Caroline's life and keeping her alive. After that night everything changed. The Bracelet he gave to her states that it was once worn by a Princess almost as beautiful as her. He felt the allure to her, the beauty of the inside of her heart and the outside of her appearance, her beautiful twinkling eyes, her soft smile, her sweet laugh. He felt the embrace of her from the very first instant. He wishes he didn't since he's a compulsive Vampire who manipulates others in order on getting his own way. To come to my next point, nobody really understands how Klaus must feel about his 1000 year old life. The loneliness which screams inside of his dark soul managed to taint it even further, he had a father who despised him, one who was apparently killed, and a mother who's been plotting to kill him on the other side for all of her life. She never accepted her son for who he was, finding out the secret that he has a werewolf side hidden inside of himself, made dominant made him feel different to the rest of his siblings. He was an outcast compared to them. I'm bringing all of this up due to Caroline realizing his pain straight away, she felt how much he had been scarred by this, she spoke words right in front of his face telling him that because nobody has ever loved him that's why he's trying to make his own army. She understands him like nobody else ever could.. it terrifies her, feels like parallel walls will shut on her, she doesn't want to make herself feel for the Original Hybrid. Caroline is too kind at heart. That's what Klaus loves about her. She also has a poison point of a mouth when it comes to Klaus. She's sarcastic, the opposite to desperate, courageous, daring, challenging.. and it's the challenge that Klaus feels allured to. By the click of his fingers he could have Caroline next to him in bed getting her to do all sorts of naughty stuff with him but he chooses not too. He wants it to feel real, not forced and under compulsion. He could never bring himself to do that for the girl he truly cares about.

Klaus showers her with very expensive yet glamorous gifts, paints beautiful pictures which have herself included in them, but he always manages to keep her safe in life. From the latest episode to when he suddenly came out from nowhere and grabbed Caroline putting his mouth around her informing that it was him holding her, she lost all feel of pain and settled in his arms straight away. Having Klaus holding her that close made her feel safe, especially when she appeared to be in his arms.. at that moment she didn't want him to let her go. He spun her around instantly away from his chest and put on the serious tone when he asked if she understands what he had just whispered to her, he shouted it to her twice before she knew he was serious for her safety. He couldn't keep her that close anymore, shutting it out was the only way any of them would keep alive at this point. He could have quite easily have kissed her at that point, but instead he reassured her that everything will be fine and to get into the safety of her own home straight away. Klaus hearing Caroline saying thank you hit his chest as a dart started to puncture through it.. he couldn't believe his ears, somebody had finally said thank you to him for something heroic he achieved. I have faith in the writers decision that their romantic will develop further. It's Caroline's turn now, she has to realize just how much she needs Klaus near her, to understand why he does such horrible and impulsive things to others. One day Caroline will embrace her dark side of being a Vampire and only Klaus will be able to help her through it. He's finds her more beautiful than a sunrise is, strong and determined to fight in life and full of love and kindness. HE TOLD HER THAT HE FANCIES HER!!! An Original Hybrid tells a young female something so deep!

Night night, Mimi-cakes!!!

- Katie

Last edited by Moonlight_shine; 05-07-2012 at 03:50 PM
Old 05-07-2012, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight_shine (View Post)
Rocky, I got carried away reading the rest of the fan fiction sorry! now that she's back in Mystic Falls its started to become boring I can't believe what happened! Thank you for my squirt bottle and shower, they came in handy!

You did warn me, yes!
I take your word! I did from the beginning..

You're very welcome!
You never have to leave my house, ever! just as my two other girls never have to either I love you lots and lots, more than worlds collide!

we love you passionately too!

Caroline:
"I'm grabbing my coat"
Klaus: *Stares straight down at Caroline's backside* In thoughts - Mmm.. Now that is something I would be willing to smack.
Caroline: "I'm going to pretend I didn't see that!"
Klaus: "See what love?"
Caroline: "You lowering your eyes to check out my ass"

So the squirt bottle and cold shower were helpful, huh? That's good. Now, I personally can't look at a library or opera house without getting the tingles, and that's all because of this fanfiction that has consumed your day.

Hey...

it's all gonna be okay. Finish it. Trust me, it'll be worth it.

You'll be begging me to leave. I can be very annoying.

at the text you posted.

Thank you both for delving deep into my question. I'm gonna give them both a good read.

Last edited by rocky845; 05-07-2012 at 03:55 PM
Old 05-07-2012, 04:38 PM
Elite Fan

They were very helpful thank you! same here, I will feel so naughty and filth will cross my mind (good filth in which I will let take over my mind)

I will finish it my love!

I can be more annoying so you will be safe and sound

Thanks!

You're welcome! What did you think of my chapter?

- Katie
Old 05-07-2012, 08:01 PM
Elite Fan

Wonderful discussion here
Old 05-07-2012, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Hey, Jess. Didn't you used to have a different username, or is my memory failing me?

Quote:
Katie is here too, Rocky.. And I'll leave soon b/c it's 1am here.

Well, like he said, she's beautiful (he's definitely attracted to her ), she's a strong girl that can take a lot of hits, but always gets back up, she's stubborn and doesn't give up no matter how hard things get, she's very bubbly and charismatic and after all the doom and gloom in his life, he longs for some light in his life and most importantly, she's the most understanding person he ever met; she doesn't care if you're a vampire, witch, hybrid or alien, if you work for it, she'll care about you. His speech about his family considering him a monster b/c he was not a pure breed ( aka only a vampire) really showed that all he wants is to find someone who'll accepts him for who he is and if someone does that I think he'll do anything to make them happy too.
I love what you posted here, especially how she's the light to his dark, which in my opinion, gives them a yin-yang, perfect balance thing. It's a great way to put it.

Hey, I'm sorry I didn't reply until now. I needed to get out and stretch my legs a little.

So, at what point in the story did you stop? Last I heard, you were on chapter 22, and in emotional hell. Did you get any further?

I did read your post, and all I have to say is...

I hope you don't mind, but I kinda edited it down to my favorite parts.

Quote:
He knew that deep down this young girl had been shattered from the very beginning. He could read straight into her mind and pick out the pieces she cherished beyond the depths of her heart. Nobody has ever loved Caroline for the right reasons. They haven't spoiled her, taken her out on a date, or out for dinner, stare at the stars of a night, even a picnic, human things.. Caroline hadn't been offered enough in her human life. He wanted to make her feel as the special girl rising in the spotlight were the light would shimmer down on her beauty. Caroline is compassionate and loving, her soul is pure as an Angel. He admired her from that first moment, he truly saw how her life was, he felt the human urges crumbling up inside of her. Then came the time to were he sacrificed one spot of humanity in himself to save Caroline's life and keeping her alive. After that night everything changed...He felt the embrace of her from the very first instant...nobody really understands how Klaus must feel about his 1000 year old life. The loneliness which screams inside of his dark soul managed to taint it even further...a father who despised him, one who was apparently killed, and a mother who's been plotting to kill him on the other side for all of her life. She never accepted her son for who he was...finding out the secret that he has a werewolf side hidden inside of himself, made dominant made him feel different to the rest of his siblings. He was an outcast compared to them. I'm bringing all of this up due to Caroline realizing his pain straight away, she felt how much he had been scarred by this, she spoke words right in front of his face telling him that because nobody has ever loved him that's why he's trying to make his own army. She understands him like nobody else ever could.. it terrifies her, feels like parallel walls will shut on her, she doesn't want to make herself feel for the Original Hybrid. Caroline is too kind at heart. That's what Klaus loves about her. She also has a poison point of a mouth when it comes to Klaus. She's sarcastic, the opposite to desperate, courageous, daring, challenging.. and it's the challenge that Klaus feels allured to...He wants it to feel real, not forced and under compulsion. He could never bring himself to do that for the girl he truly cares about.

Klaus showers her with very expensive yet glamorous gifts, paints beautiful pictures which have herself included in them, but he always manages to keep her safe in life...Having Klaus holding her that close made her feel safe, especially when she appeared to be in his arms...He could have quite easily have kissed her at that point, but instead he reassured her that everything will be fine and to get into the safety of her own home straight away. Klaus hearing Caroline saying thank you hit his chest as a dart started to puncture through it.. he couldn't believe his ears, somebody had finally said thank you to him for something heroic he achieved. I have faith in the writers decision that their romantic will develop further. It's Caroline's turn now, she has to realize just how much she needs Klaus near her, to understand why he does such horrible and impulsive things to others. One day Caroline will embrace her dark side of being a Vampire and only Klaus will be able to help her through it. He's finds her more beautiful than a sunrise is, strong and determined to fight in life and full of love and kindness. HE TOLD HER THAT HE FANCIES HER!!! An Original Hybrid tells a young female something so deep!

Just to expand on this, or maybe repeat the same points, I don't know. I'm kinda tired as I'm writing this, so excuse the ramblings of the tired if some parts don't make sense ...

He knows what the world has to offer her, and he's trying to get her to see that the possibilities are endless for her now. Time and time again, he's tried to get her to see that there are bigger and better things for her outside Mystic Falls, and all she has to do is take the chance to discover them. She probably always thought of herself as a small-time girl, so it's quite a wake-up call for him to tell her that she can have more, that she can be more, that it's okay to dream big. She has tried to resist, to hold on to the picture she had in her of what her life would be like after high school, and to try to still act like a normal human girl. Here he comes, telling her that unfortunately, things can't be the way they were. She must think in terms of forever now, of life everlasting, and that she can't cling to the things and plans she had when she had her whole life in front of her. The more he tells her this, the more she seems to let his words sink in that she does have a lot more opportunities than she thought. At times, it seems like she's actually considering giving in to those thoughts that he's put in her head, and even more surprising to her, letting him do the honors of being her guide through the vastness of the world in front of her. Those two thoughts scare her, because doing so would be huge risks to take. All along, she has had this perception of him as the bad guy, someone who is incapable of showing anybody a softer side, but it has gotten harder and harder to tell herself that when he has opened himself up to her, and risked getting hurt by her. She has seen that he is capable of genuine emotion (compassion, caring, even love) for someone other than himself, because he's shown her that side of himself. She's fighting her connection and attraction to him with everything she's got, because of this perception she has of him as the villain, but slowly it's creeping in that he can be someone she can count on to protect her, to care for her, and to love her from the moment she chooses him. Until she can fully trust herself with him, to know that that desire for forced loyalty and love mean nothing to him, and that he can be someone who will put her first, she won't fully accept his offer to show her the world.

Just to go to the beginning, I too think that they recognize something in each other that they haven't been able to find in those closest to them, like their families or friends. There's an attraction and a spark between them that makes it easy for them both to see the damage inside the other person, and know that, if they were to open themselves up enough, and risk getting hurt by that vulnerability they were to show, they could be healed from those hurts they've carried everywhere with them, ones that no one has known about. I think what attracted them to each other is that despite the huge difference in the number of years they've been vampires or hybrids, they have the same issues with their families. They both know what it's like to be thought of as a monster or an abomination by their fathers, and feared and sometimes despised by their mothers. That bond can only bring them closer together, because, like I said, they can deal with their hurts together, and their connection will only be strengthened by that understanding and experience they share. Another thing that draws them to each other is that they both know exactly what the other person is struggling with. They may not have known each other that long, but they both have been able to pinpoint exactly what fears and insecurities the other person has tried to keep hidden inside themselves. She sees that all he wants is to be loved and accepted by someone who chooses to give him that love without obligation or loyalty, and he sees that all she wants is be thought of as a strong, beautiful person both inside and out who deserves a lot more than she has gotten. Her natural instinct to be a caregiver and a nurturer draws her to him, wanting him to know that he can be whole again one day, and the strength and defiance she has shown him as someone who stands her ground, no matter what the dangers her words may put her in draws him to her. She's going against her better judgement by letting herself feel the slight bit of affection for him, and he's going against everything he's ever believed in love by opening himself up and letting her get closer to him. Both are risking everything they hold dear by allowing their connection to pull them together, but it's hard when that pull is so magnetic. In the end, I think they are the perfect partners together, equals if you will, two people who are as different as night and day, but somehow who fit perfectly together. That's why I think they will work out fantastically.

I am totally exhausted from all of this analyzing and editing. Read and comment if you so choose, and let me know if something doesn't make sense. I've been up for 13 hours, and I'm starting to think that I'm repeating myself.

Last edited by rocky845; 05-08-2012 at 05:14 AM
Old 05-08-2012, 02:47 AM
Supreme Fan

Oh wow...your posts girls!!! Love you both so much!