Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2014, 08:22 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, but he can't help himself. Self preservation will always come first for him. Oh yeah, the Tyler's mom thing was like 5 steps back and then he bit her and more 5 steps back.

I liked that scene up until the point Damon started talking. He opened his mouth and his hypocritical speech just ruined everything.

TO, not TVD! Jeremy/Enzo, I think Jeremy is too much of a bore to Enzo.

» Bella
Old 04-09-2014, 08:26 AM
Master Fan

Totally read that wrong. But I already ship a nonexistent ship on TO. Josh/Diego. It's gonna happen. I'm willing it into existence!!

Yup. Damon has that effect. I remember the first time I was watching that scene, I was like awww! He's worried Caroline is mad at him. Oh Klaus.

Then then one step forward when he gave her his blood, then another one when he helped decipher the map/code for them....

Reliving Klaro...

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 04-09-2014, 08:31 AM
Master Fan

Bahaha it could happen, who knows. I saw someone shipping a Diego/Marcel/Josh triangle.

Klaus being worried was cute and I think it showed some character development for him. For the first time he realized that his actions can have consequences.

Yup, they took steps forward during the rest of the season and it was perfect. But I did love the dance between them.

» Bella
Old 04-09-2014, 08:39 AM
Master Fan

Ugh Marcel. I'm not surprised though, I could see that catching on. Other than that, there's not a single ship that is of any interest to me. They're all awful.

Yes! And then he realized that he had to stop himself from doing the same to Tyler or risk losing Caroline all together. Klaus is growing up!!

I miss them.

"They're loyal beasts"

Old 04-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Elite Fan

Everytime I see your face
Everytime you look my way
It's like it all falls into place
Everything feels right

The end's beginning.
Old 04-09-2014, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

Beautiful gifs!!

"They're loyal beasts"

Old 04-09-2014, 01:37 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilicat (View Post)
Imagine the snaaark!!! And the eye rolls!

Everyone would be pissed, surprised and chocked. It'd cause even more buzz than HIMYM's finale. OMG I need this.

Yes. Ross is still judging you though.

They are my faves along with Paul.
That's the perfect combination!!!

that sure would be entertaining.... I think we would be the only ones having fun with it (although i think Tri might join us on that)

Well, I'm starting to get used to Ross' judgement.

I LOVE Paul too But those three are the top that I'm cheering for... Paul comes right after though

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridon (View Post)
Ummm... Klena?? Just sayin... But can I say that that was something I loved about Klaroline/Klaus? Klaus never showed the slightest bit of romantic interest in Elena (like most of her other boyfriends, drinking the Elena koolaid. ), It was first and only Caroline for him.
Quote:
Bahaha I know it's gross, but me and Si are so desperate that we'd take Klena over any TO ship. Yeah, I loved that too, she was the first and only girl in MF to really catch his eyes. He didn't care about the others and he hated Elena.
Desperate times, asks for desperate "ship thinking" I mean, name on ship in TO that is better than them?!!! (which is just sad when we stop to think about it)
Klaus only really cared about Caroline and Stefan apart from his siblings... and the fact that at least one person in the whole show couldn't care less about Elena made him very special

Quote:
I was thinking that it was going to be hard to reach that goal! But we're making up for it. I think its do-able. We just need to keeping talking about everything and nothing.
Well, let's just not forget to try to keep the convo a bit on topic so the girls (mods) don't need to call out our attention

Beautiful gifset, Ezgi!!!!
Old 04-09-2014, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

^^ I meant everything and nothing while talking Klaroline, don't worry.

"They're loyal beasts"

Old 04-09-2014, 02:14 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Ohh I know... the KC threads don't suffer of off topic conversation... mostly because we love them so much we can't stop talking about them
Old 04-09-2014, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I miss them.
Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
that sure would be entertaining.... I think we would be the only ones having fun with it (although i think Tri might join us on that)

Well, I'm starting to get used to Ross' judgement.

I LOVE Paul too But those three are the top that I'm cheering for... Paul comes right after though
Oh yeah, Tri feeds on the misery of the TVD fandom.

Huh...

Same.

Si, can you bring the survivor here? I think you're the only one that can do it since the thread is closed...

» Bella
Old 04-09-2014, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
^ Ohh I know... the KC threads don't suffer of off topic conversation... mostly because we love them so much we can't stop talking about them

Right???

We're awesome.

"They're loyal beasts"

Old 04-09-2014, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
^ I think Rebekah would give them hell at first, considering not only her jealousy, but also the fact that Klaus made her life hell every time she got a boyfriend (except Stefan). But after a while, I think she and Caroline would become friends, or at least frenemis and she'd come to accept their relationship.

Oh, they'd have a blast reconnecting.

Well, that's a lot to do. Do we really need testimonials? I think we should just do the rest. We can get the fanfiction list from the thread in the TVD board and maybe mix it with the one I did for the TO board.

OMG...
Spoiler:
I agree with you, B. Klaus/Caroline/Stefan/Rebekah are my favorite quartet.

Yes, they would have a blast reconnecting...on every flat surface they could find.

The OP of the 50th and 100th milestone threads on the TVD board had those items included, so I thought I would have it on the list here. If we do decide to make a special OP for reaching the 25th thread, then we can decide what we wanna include and what we can do without. We'll talk more later. I love your idea of mixing the two fanfiction lists.

Null and Void speculation:

Spoiler:

Last edited by rocky845; 04-09-2014 at 04:09 PM
Old 04-09-2014, 04:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
"I intend to be your last" has 'endgame' stamped all over it.

She's great! Her blog is filled with great stufff. I have more parallel gif sets for you.

#flies into the sun (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
X

Tell me when you want me to stop.

Great minds! I like being in your head so why would I leave? I think that that is a very popular Klaroline endgame headcanon for the shippers, and you pointed out the two main reasons why it would work.

Someone might have already made it but we haven't found it yet. We'll keep an eye out for that.

We have gotten quite a lot of mentions this season. I keep we get a few more before the next TV season. I'm not holding my breath for a Caroline mention on TO, but I would be over-the-moon if it were to happen.

Everyone should read Null and Void. I'm only halfway through and I'm already hooked.
Come back! I'll miss you. Hope to see you soon.
NEVER. NEVER stop!! AWWWW Seriously, drowning in feels right now. They kiss the same way. My two favorite ships ATM. How perfect is that?? *dying** (left a couple in the quote so everyone could see hahahaha)

Exactly!! You can't say something like that, in a season finale moment, just the two of them, and expect us to think that it's over. That just doesn't make any sense. And then bring Klaus back and pretend like he's done.

He's not done. He'll never be done.

Hahaha feeling gif happy today.

My head is an absolutely wonderful place to be when it's in Klaroline mode. Dirty images, lovely feels, fantastic ideas for the future. I think that version makes the most sense for the pair too, considering Klaus doesn't want to pressure her, and she needs time. Especially if they're not going to be doing anymore crossovers.

So many mentions!! Especially in referencing Caroline's feelings for Klaus and not vice versa, which is really interesting, because before it seemed like everyone thought it was a one sided thing. Oh how I would die if we got a mention on TO.

It's on my read list!!

I'm back!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si Crazy
To me the problem was that Klaus seems like a shadow of what he was being all forgiving, and making alliances with everybody when he gains practically nothing out of it
And then there was the completely destruction of Rebekah and Elijah (now I mostly laugh of the ridiculousness that he is)
So, in a way TO only managed to take away the love I've felt for AMAZING characters, that's why I'm on Bella's train of TO never happened
I agree, he definitely seems like Klaus-lite this season, except for a couple of the episodes. I don't understand his willingness to bow down to everyone around him. I want some BAMF back in our lives. Same with Elijah. His 'connection' to Cami especially makes no sense to me. And for them to all finally come together only to start backstabbing each other constantly doesn't really seem in character either, esp. in Rebekah's case.

"They're loyal beasts"

Last edited by sheridon; 04-09-2014 at 04:33 PM
Old 04-09-2014, 04:44 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Oh yeah, Tri feeds on the misery of the TVD fandom.

Huh...

Same.

Si, can you bring the survivor here? I think you're the only one that can do it since the thread is closed...
Tri was the first to get free of TVD, so she deserves the Queen title

I'll have to look where the survivor is.... I promise to do it asap

Quote:
I agree, he definitely seems like Klaus-lite this season, except for a couple of the episodes. I don't understand his willingness to bow down to everyone around him. I want some BAMF back in our lives. Same with Elijah. His 'connection' to Cami especially makes no sense to me. And for them to all finally come together only to start backstabbing each other constantly doesn't really seem in character either, esp. in Rebekah's case.
Exactly!!!
I mean, I don't mind occasionally seeing his softer/nicer side when we're talking about his family, or people like Stefan and Caroline who he had at least a connection to explain that.... I LOVE when he is all BAMF, the problem is that lately even when he is all kickass, he's still like a kitten.
The connection to Cami is regarding Klaus, right? Or did Elijah also connected to her in the last episode?
I like the idea of Camille's character, but the way she was written since the beginning is just pathetic, so even though I try, it's impossible to actually watch most of her scenes without rolling our eyes.

And I said it.... everybody is a bunch of backstabbing self righteous jerks there. But also, everybody has the high ground to point fingers at Klaus.... Hypocrites! That's one of the things that annoyed me a lot in TO.

I want Klaus to go look (maybe kidnap) Caroline so they can talk and get away from all these toxic people that surround them
Old 04-09-2014, 04:48 PM
Master Fan

^^ Oh yes, sorry, Klaus's connection to Cami. Her character is so eye roll-y!! Half of the things that come out of her mouth are absurd, the other half are just irritating.

I think I like it better the other way, Caroline kidnapping Klaus and bringing him back to MF.

"They're loyal beasts"