Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2014, 06:43 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilicat (View Post)
Me neither. I got really upset because of her. Imagine how I'd get if it was Klaus? I love him more than I loved Rebekah.

Not me. Just bring on Klena!!! Oh, I did try to give the characters a chance. It was the relationships that I never cared about.

Both.

Not gonna happen.
Same here!!! Joseph/Klaus is my favorite (just like Caroline/Candice) and if that had happened to him, I would seriously throw a fit! Like the major tantrum

Klena for the win!
To me usually when i like a character, it's a little step for me to start shipping them.... so no excitement about the characters by themselves, means no shipping for me

IDK, from the way it's going, I think it's very likely that TVD will survive more than TO
Old 04-08-2014, 06:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Same here!!! Joseph/Klaus is my favorite (just like Caroline/Candice) and if that had happened to him, I would seriously throw a fit! Like the major tantrum

Klena for the win!
To me usually when i like a character, it's a little step for me to start shipping them.... so no excitement about the characters by themselves, means no shipping for me

IDK, from the way it's going, I think it's very likely that TVD will survive more than TO
I'd cry.

Oh, Si, look at us. We're hopeless.
I already kinda knew that I wouldn't be shipping. Because I lack the multishipping ability for certain characters. But I could tolerate, which didn't happen.

NOOOO!

» Bella
Old 04-08-2014, 07:24 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
I'd cry.

Oh, Si, look at us. We're hopeless.
I already kinda knew that I wouldn't be shipping. Because I lack the multishipping ability for certain characters. But I could tolerate, which didn't happen.

NOOOO!
I'd cry and curse possibly the 500th generation of JP's genes

Hopeless because TPTB managed to extinguish all our hopes
As you know I'm a total multishipper, so imagine my surprise when not one couple of TO managed to grab my attention.... that's like watching a comet pass by of such a rarity!!

I can't be that sad knowing I'll get to see Caroline for one more season
Old 04-08-2014, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
^ Aw, so I helped you create that headcanon?

Yup. They'll meet in Paris in a distant future and reconnect.

Me neither. What do we have to do again?

Spoiler:
You did. See what a joy posting here is?

Again and again and again...

Oh I've been through this twice, so I should know this.
  • testimonials
  • their moments so far
  • top five scenes as voted by the posters
  • fanfictions list
  • soundtrack
  • videos
  • quotes - episode, Joseph, Candice, other people (ie reporters, cast, crew members, etc)
  • gif sets

I can't think of anything else. =p

O-M-G! I just read chapter 20...

Spoiler:

Last edited by rocky845; 04-09-2014 at 06:00 AM
Old 04-09-2014, 04:54 AM
Elite Fan

I know Rebekah is not a fan of Klaroline, but I think she's capable of liking them. She loves Klaus too much to share with another woman, but also it makes her happy to see Klaus in a good mode. And also she knows they are a great kick-ass team with Caroline, even though she never accept it. So, I can say Rebekah secretly ships Klaroline.
Old 04-09-2014, 05:26 AM
Master Fan

^ I think Rebekah would give them hell at first, considering not only her jealousy, but also the fact that Klaus made her life hell every time she got a boyfriend (except Stefan). But after a while, I think she and Caroline would become friends, or at least frenemis and she'd come to accept their relationship.

Quote:
I'd cry and curse possibly the 500th generation of JP's genes

Hopeless because TPTB managed to extinguish all our hopes
As you know I'm a total multishipper, so imagine my surprise when not one couple of TO managed to grab my attention.... that's like watching a comet pass by of such a rarity!!

I can't be that sad knowing I'll get to see Caroline for one more season
Same, only I'd murder her before she gets the chance to procreate.

But I still have hope for KLENA!
Yeah, when you told me you were a multishipper I'd expect you to ship everything on TO.

I just want freedom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
Again and again and again...

Oh I've been through this twice, so I should know this.
  • testimonials
  • their moments so far
  • top five scenes as voted by the posters
  • m
  • fanfictions list
  • soundtrack
  • videos
  • quotes - episode, Joseph, Candice, other people (ie reporters, cast, crew members, etc)
  • gif sets

I can't think of anything else. =p

O-M-G! I just read chapter 20...

Spoiler:
Oh, they'd have a blast reconnecting.

Well, that's a lot to do. Do we really need testimonials? I think we should just do the rest. We can get the fanfiction list from the thread in the TVD board and maybe mix it with the one I did for the TO board.

OMG...
Spoiler:

» Bella
Old 04-09-2014, 06:23 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by {Melody} (View Post)
I know Rebekah is not a fan of Klaroline, but I think she's capable of liking them. She loves Klaus too much to share with another woman, but also it makes her happy to see Klaus in a good mode. And also she knows they are a great kick-ass team with Caroline, even though she never accept it. So, I can say Rebekah secretly ships Klaroline.
I think Rebekah would be a bit difficult but deep down she would support the relationship. After all, didn't she said once that all that they ever wanted was for Klaus to be happy and feel loved or something?! She knows that he cares about Caroline for real, so I think she would put up a facade, but would be happy for Klaus

Quote:
^ I think Rebekah would give them hell at first, considering not only her jealousy, but also the fact that Klaus made her life hell every time she got a boyfriend (except Stefan). But after a while, I think she and Caroline would become friends, or at least frenemis and she'd come to accept their relationship.

Same, only I'd murder her before she gets the chance to procreate.

But I still have hope for KLENA!
Yeah, when you told me you were a multishipper I'd expect you to ship everything on TO.

I just want freedom!
about Rebekah!

Ohh I would probably help you there

Let's start a Klena campaign
Right? I'm surprised that no ship got my attention, so that's saying something of how much they suck

Yeah, I can relate with wanting freedom... but at the same time, I worry about when I'll see Candice again once the show ends
Old 04-09-2014, 06:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think Rebekah would be a bit difficult but deep down she would support the relationship. After all, didn't she said once that all that they ever wanted was for Klaus to be happy and feel loved or something?! She knows that he cares about Caroline for real, so I think she would put up a facade, but would be happy for Klaus

Ohh I would probably help you there

Let's start a Klena campaign
Right? I'm surprised that no ship got my attention, so that's saying something of how much they suck

Yeah, I can relate with wanting freedom... but at the same time, I worry about when I'll see Candice again once the show ends
Plus, she'd get a sister. I can see her being happy about having company to shop.

Good.

Klena endgame! Just imagine how many fans that would piss off.
When the biggest multishipper I know doesn't ship anything in a show, than you know something is very wrong.

I hope we can see her again. Candice, Joseph and Claire are the ones I'm rooting the most for.

» Bella
Old 04-09-2014, 07:01 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Plus, she'd get a sister. I can see her being happy about having company to shop.

Good.

Klena endgame! Just imagine how many fans that would piss off.
When the biggest multishipper I know doesn't ship anything in a show, than you know something is very wrong.

I hope we can see her again. Candice, Joseph and Claire are the ones I'm rooting the most for.
Shopping buddy!!! They would totally have a blast!!!

I think Klena would managed to piss off pretty much all FANDOMs except anything related to Jeremy Now I want that to happen just to thing the whole fandom go up in flames

Awww I'm the biggest multishipper you know?! That's quite the title I shall wear it with pride
But yeah, REALLY wrong!!!

Those are the three I'm rooting for the most too!!
Old 04-09-2014, 07:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Shopping buddy!!! They would totally have a blast!!!

I think Klena would managed to piss off pretty much all FANDOMs except anything related to Jeremy Now I want that to happen just to thing the whole fandom go up in flames

Awww I'm the biggest multishipper you know?! That's quite the title I shall wear it with pride
But yeah, REALLY wrong!!!

Those are the three I'm rooting for the most too!!
Imagine the snaaark!!! And the eye rolls!

Everyone would be pissed, surprised and chocked. It'd cause even more buzz than HIMYM's finale. OMG I need this.

Yes. Ross is still judging you though.

They are my faves along with Paul.

» Bella
Old 04-09-2014, 07:48 AM
Master Fan

So many posts!! We're on fire!

Ummm... Klena?? Just sayin... But can I say that that was something I loved about Klaroline/Klaus? Klaus never showed the slightest bit of romantic interest in Elena (like most of her other boyfriends, drinking the Elena koolaid. ), It was first and only Caroline for him.

Big post a bit later, have lots to go through!

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 04-09-2014, 08:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridon (View Post)
So many posts!! We're on fire!

Ummm... Klena?? Just sayin... But can I say that that was something I loved about Klaroline/Klaus? Klaus never showed the slightest bit of romantic interest in Elena (like most of her other boyfriends, drinking the Elena koolaid. ), It was first and only Caroline for him.
Well, we do have a goal to reach. 1 dead, 9 to go.

Bahaha I know it's gross, but me and Si are so desperate that we'd take Klena over any TO ship. Yeah, I loved that too, she was the first and only girl in MF to really catch his eyes. He didn't care about the others and he hated Elena.

» Bella
Old 04-09-2014, 08:04 AM
Master Fan

I was thinking that it was going to be hard to reach that goal! But we're making up for it. I think its do-able. We just need to keeping talking about everything and nothing.

I loved it too!! Let's not forget he went to the school to save Caroline's life, and then grab Elena to murder her... Which I know isn't supposed to be funny, and also not a great thing to point to for being in favour of our ship.. but whatever.

Why are you desperate?

"They're loyal beasts"

Old 04-09-2014, 08:14 AM
Master Fan

^ To reach that goal, we should be killing two threads a week. IDK, we can still try, but it will be hard.

Whatever, we make it funny. 3x21 had one of my favorite scenes of them, but it was like, one step forward, two steps back. All the points he got for saving her life he lost for trying to kill her best friend.

Because all the TO ships sucks.

» Bella
Old 04-09-2014, 08:17 AM
Master Fan

Poor Klaus, always shooting himseld in the foot. Like when he had his lovely date with Caroline, and then their lovely banter about his painting and their 'thing' of champagne.... and then he killed Tyler's mom...

Yup. Then going to Damon after to ask him what sort of complusions Damon manages to use on Elena to get her to overlook his murderous shortcomings. I really liked that scene between the two of them.

Klaroline doesn't suck! Has nobody thought of Jeremy/Enzo yet?

I think its doable if we commit? I can start posting lots of gifs and stuff I find on Tumblr. We could start posting our fav Klaroline quotes.

"They're loyal beasts"