Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-13-2011, 05:56 PM
Elite Fan

Really PJs and everything?

I was a bit suprised when I came on because I thought we would know tomorrow So when everyone was questioning when the board would show up I was like

I've had a very long day and am super glad to be curled up in bed right now with my hot chocolate You?
Old 01-13-2011, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes . I thought we would only know tomorrow as well, but I logged in and I was pleasantly surprised .

Bed + hot chocolate = !

I'm good, I got addicted to The Sims again, so that's what I was doing all day before taking a long nap .
Old 01-13-2011, 06:09 PM
Elite Fan

Hot chocolate is basically my food for the soul. I love it

I love the Sims! Are you playing the original, sims 2, or sims 3?
Old 01-13-2011, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashandBurn9 (View Post)
Hot chocolate is basically my food for the soul. I love it

I love the Sims! Are you playing the original, sims 2, or sims 3?
ITA! I love chocolate .

It's The Sims 2! I'm not ready for the third yet . Which ones do you play ? It's amazing how you can not see time going by when you're playing it.
Old 01-13-2011, 06:20 PM
Elite Fan

I love chocolate too. Especially dark chocolate I really need to break myself of the chocolate habit

IKR! I actually play the Sims 2 as well I got a new computer not too long ago so I had to start over and this computer can't handle as much so I've only got Sims 2, Nightlife, and Apartment Life downloaded. Do you have any additions?
Old 01-13-2011, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me too! It's like heaven but you can get too chubby if you have too much .

The second one ! I had to start it all over again a few months ago, just like you. I had to install and download so many things again . I have all the expansions . They're are totally worth the hard drive space LOL. You should get the other ones, they're fun.
Old 01-13-2011, 06:31 PM
Elite Fan

I own the Pets, Hobbies (or whatever it's called), University, Seasons, and Open for Business (also have that one installed), but haven't downloaded them yet. My computer was already slowing down to where it hated me for doing about anything, so I figured I would give it a break. If I get a super job in a few months I'll invest in a computer that I can download them all on
Old 01-13-2011, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

The Pets are awesome! That's what happened to me: it was slowing down my computer and I had to let something go, and since I was super busy with college I uninstalled it. But now I cleared some space and installed everything again . If I get a job this year, I'll get a new and better computer to have better graphics on the second one and to finally play the third one .

Have you ever turned your sims into vampires or werewolves?
Old 01-13-2011, 06:52 PM
Elite Fan

So basically we are in the same boat

I've created vampires and witches, but no werewolves yet. I actually recreated the characters of TVD and so there's a bunch of vampires and witches running around in one neighborhood. If you watch the show I'm struggling with the whole Lockwood family/werewolf thing without having installed the Pet's one in this computer.
Old 01-13-2011, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes !

OMG that's awesome! I love VD, btw. You should turn your Tyler sim into a werewolf then . Oh but yes, you don't have the Pets one installed . Aww! So you have all the characters? I have a few Lost characters, some from Gossip girl and some Disney characters .
Old 01-13-2011, 07:12 PM
Elite Fan

If I downloaded the Pets one now, it would only be to turn him a werewolf, and I'm not sure I can justify the computer space for that Yes I've recreated basically every character (except the nameless ones that get bitten) on the show in a neighborhood

Who are your favorite TVD, Lost (besides Kate ), and GG characters?
Old 01-13-2011, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I get it . And your computer might turn against you or sth . The werewolves on The Sims are so ugly, tbh lol.

That's so cool. But who gets Elena, sim Stefan or sim Damon? Hahaha!

On TVD, I love Elena, Stefan, Matt, Caroline. Like and hate Damon and Katherine. On GG, Serena, Jenny and Dan. You?
Old 01-13-2011, 07:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubborn Tomato (View Post)
I get it . And your computer might turn against you or sth . The werewolves on The Sims are so ugly, tbh lol.

That's so cool. But who gets Elena, sim Stefan or sim Damon? Hahaha!

On TVD, I love Elena, Stefan, Matt, Caroline. Like and hate Damon and Katherine. On GG, Serena, Jenny and Dan. You?
Really? I've never turned a sim into a werewolf. Are they that way all the time, just at night, or special occasions? What do they do that's different?

Sim Damon does since I'm a DE/SK shipper, but honestly my Elena keeps wanting Stefan. I'm working on that

Caroline and Katherine are my favorite characters on TVD, though I honestly love them all. On GG my favorite characters are Blair, Dan, and Nate. Sometimes Chuck too.
Old 01-13-2011, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashandBurn9 (View Post)
Really? I've never turned a sim into a werewolf. Are they that way all the time, just at night, or special occasions? What do they do that's different?

Sim Damon does since I'm a DE/SK shipper, but honestly my Elena keeps wanting Stefan. I'm working on that

Caroline and Katherine are my favorite characters on TVD, though I honestly love them all. On GG my favorite characters are Blair, Dan, and Nate. Sometimes Chuck too.
OMG really? Maybe they need to give each other more romantic hugs .

The sim werewolves only turn at nights, and they're creepy and hairy, even the girls .

Oh, I forgot about my favorite LOST characters: Jack, Kate, Juliet, Locke, Hurley, Sawyer... pretty much everyone!

On GG I have a love/hate thing with Blair. I also like Nate, but he needs to stop hooking up with every girl on the show lol.
Old 01-14-2011, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Morning eveyone.