Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-14-2011, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Cape episode 1x07 "The Lich, Part 1" Discussion -airs February 14th!

"The Cape and Max try to alert Marty of an impending threat to Palm City, but their attempt backfires; Orwell receives some help from the Secretary of Prisons (Richard Schiff)."
Note: Episode 1.07 was previously called "Ghosts of Palm City", and Episode 1.08 was called "Beauty and The Lich". Thomas Wheeler changed that to a 2-parter episode hence the part 1 on the title.
"He’s called The Lich and has a problem keeping his skin from rotting, so he has the appearance of a corpse,” Wheeler reveals.

Conrad Chandler, the orphaned heir of one of Palm City's founders, seeks revenge on the city that refused to acknowledge his inheritance. Vince and Max are forced to notify Marty Voyt, only to have things go badly. Meanwhile, Orwell works with Patrick Portman to try to locate Chandler, while Dana tries to adjust to her new social life.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I thought it was time for this. I'm excited!
Old 02-14-2011, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT Soleya . Yay, new episode, and it's a two part one. Sounds great!

I made a little OP for our episode discussion threads, let me now if you guy want to use it .
Old 02-15-2011, 01:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

What yes I want it!!! Gimme!

I haven't watched this yet, how did everyone like it?
Old 02-15-2011, 01:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

I really liked it. Super creepy episode.

I didn't know it was a two parter, and those are usually the "big" episodes, so was pleasantly and not so pleasantly surprised when the episode ended. I like cliffhangers - but it's going to be a hard wait.

I wil say that there wasn't enough Peter for my liking, but what can you do.
"As useful as they are, Cylons are simply tools. Nothing more. And to forget that, to blur the distinction between man and machine, and to attribute human qualities, is... folly. There’s no way to know what lies ahead, really. This technology has taken those last few steps to the mountain pass, but beyond is undiscovered country" : Daniel Graystone, icon credit LJ: iwantchips
Old 02-15-2011, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I liked it too, a lot! I liked all the team ups between Vince and the carnival people and Vince and his old partner. Orwell was on her own, but her storyline was interesting too and left us with a cool cliffhanger. Not enough Peter, but maybe in the next episode, I don't mind the focus being more on the carnival people for a change.
Old 02-15-2011, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I had no idea this was a two parter so I was totally bummed and excited when those words, "To be continued..." appeared on screen.

It was great episode though. Seeing Vince team up with his old partner was great.

I agree, not enough Flemming but at least we got another short talk with him and Chess which was great. I always think of Harry Osborne & Green Goblin with that kind of storyline

And Orwell was perfect. Loved how that dude from West Wing (always forget the actor and character name) helped Orwell out. It showed another great team up since he's all ready helping out the Cape.

And to see Summer get her own storyline that didn't really include Vince was perfect. All ready know she's a great actress but it was fun to see her stand on her own in this episode even if she is in trouble. One of the lines that stood out was when she was talking to Conrad and told him, "you're not the only one whose an orphan." Again, dying to know more about Orwell's history.

Great ep though and can't wait for part II!
Emma♥Neal
Old 02-16-2011, 05:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaryanka (View Post)
I really liked it. Super creepy episode.

I didn't know it was a two parter, and those are usually the "big" episodes, so was pleasantly and not so pleasantly surprised when the episode ended. I like cliffhangers - but it's going to be a hard wait.

I wil say that there wasn't enough Peter for my liking, but what can you do.
I agree, wish I had wandered over here first to see it was a two part show.

ORWELL!!!
Old 03-03-2011, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

This was my least favorite so far, but it was still good, and very creepy. I was so worried about Orwell .