Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2017, 03:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome, Cathy.

Quote:
rebeccarittenhouse: Repost! Thank you @muatraceylevy @drtn 💖💄💁🏼#themindyproject has premiered! Check out the final season on @Hulu @mindyprojecthulu

Quote:
rebeccarittenhouse: Saturdays with best friends 🐶

Donna
Old 09-17-2017, 07:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Thanks!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 09-19-2017, 04:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

]

Quote:
rebeccarittenhouse: Congratulations on 6 amazing seasons to all these wonderful humans. Thank you all for welcoming me to such a fun show ������������������#themindyproject @mindyprojecthulu

Donna
Old 09-21-2017, 03:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Quote:
rebeccarittenhouse: Last day in the mindy makeup trailer! Thanks ladies! 💁🏼💄💖

Quote:
ambervalletta: It was truly an honor to sit with these thought leaders who are all tirelessly working to educate consumers and brands that it is good business to be sustainable. We can be both fashionable and sustainable. Let's change the way we produce, design and think about fashion! The fashion industry is the second dirtiest industry next to oil. We have the potential to truly change the course of this planet by making and designing fashion that is more sustainable. We fight for diversity, inclusiveness and political freedoms so let's fight for a change in the fashion industry that directly affects all of those issues. A free world means a healthy planet and safe working conditions for all. Change fashion, change the world! @meconvention #meconvention @theslowfactory @patagonia @lizcurrent @mbfw

Donna
Old 09-23-2017, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Quote:
rebeccarittenhouse: Me and Amy Redford rehearsing for a special project I am excited about....the upcoming short film "Runners" directed by my friend @paul_urcioli27 ! He's launched his indiegogo campaign (link in bio) I would LOVE your help spreading the word. He is almost halfway toward meeting his fundraising goals and needs our support! 😜#shortfilm #indiefilm #runnersthefilm

Quote:
ambervalletta: So excited to introduce my Generation Now, Generation Next chapter 3 fashion story with @mbfw , featuring the Concept EQ car (all electric) and most importantly my son Auden! #mbcollective #switchtoeq #mbfw #sustainability #mercedesbenzfashion photo by the talented @lukegilford

Quote:
ambervalletta: Epic @versace_official show tonight honoring the iconic genius #gianniversace . So much love and respect to you @donatella_versace your heart, talent and passion are everything! #versace #gonebutneverforgotten 👑❤️🌟 #supermodels #showhowitsdone @iamnaomicampbell @claudiaschiffer @cindycrawford @carlabruniofficial @helenachristensen

Quote:
ambervalletta: Connecting Generation Now to Generation Next. A sweet moment with my son Auden for Mercedes EQ Concept car. A total electric car for a more sustainable and healthy future. Honored to be a part of these stories for @mbfw #mbfw #mbcollective #switchtoelectric #mercedesbenz a special thanks to the team at @karla_otto and the wonderful @lukegilford for these beautiful images 💙

Donna
Old 09-24-2017, 02:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Quote:
scottmfoster: Couple’a dudes just mugging. @tomikelangman #iheartradio #crazyexgirlfriend

Donna
Old 09-26-2017, 03:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Quote:
ambervalletta: Congrats @gisele for your honor Eco Laureate tonight at the inaugural #greencarpetfashionawards ⭐️Let's all keep fighting the good fight for our environment, freedom and well being for all. Thank you to the @missoni family for my amazing ethical and sustainable evening gown. A huge thank you to @livia_firth for your passion and commitment to making fashion a truly responsible and sustainable modern industry! #cgfaitalia #sustainablefashion 💚🌟💚

Donna
Old 09-28-2017, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Quote:
ambervalletta: #yes #blessed borrowed from @shannonkaiserwrites 💛

Quote:
ambervalletta: Sublime 🖤 @anthonyvaccarello @ysl #pfw2017 #saintlaurent #anthonyvaccarello

Donna
Old 10-02-2017, 03:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Quote:
rebeccarittenhouse: I jumped off the top of this boat and it's the most athletic thing I've ever done #joronomo 🤸🏼*♀️🏊🏻*♀️🏄🏼*♀️

Quote:
ambervalletta: Always on a rainy day... #tbt #prada #stevenmeisel

Quote:
indiadebeaufort: Thank you so much for having us @barnsleyresort. Stunning grounds, incredible spa and lovely pool. We left feeling very relaxed ❤️

Quote:
scottmfoster: Let’s go BOYS! #cowboys

Quote:
donjohnson: You’re gonna have a BALL with BRAWL! @cinestatement @brawlincellblock99

Donna
Old 10-04-2017, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Quote:
ambervalletta: #hbd Happiest 40th Birthday to mon homme! You are the most amazing father, friend, support, talent and soul. I thank the heavens everyday you were born my love! Welcome to the club! Je'taime ❤️❤️💃🏻🎉🎂💋❤️🌟❤️❤️ @teddycharles35

Quote:
indiadebeaufort: My girls ❤️ Thank you everyone for tuning in tonight. We are so grateful for your support. Big love from ATL ❤️❤️❤️ #kevinprobably @kevinprobablyabc @jogarciaswisher @chloeeast
gambinator This show is amazing!! Just watched it and love the uplifting message. Unlike many shows that bring you down or instill fear, this show is the exact opposite! Thanks for being a part of something so special. Excited to continue watching!!!

Donna
Old 10-06-2017, 03:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Quote:
indiadebeaufort: Come see us next week, It's my favorite episode of the season so far ❤️ @kevinprobablyabc 10/9C on ABC @jogarciaswisher @jason_ritter @chloeeast @dustin_ybarra @youfoundkimberly @jaugustrichards @samhuntington @tarabutters #kevinprobably

Quote:
rebeccarittenhouse: 📷: @chacecrawford

Quote:
rebeccarittenhouse: Park City #tbt

Donna