Being Human (US) Episode Discussion: 2x10 'The Dream Reaper'

Episode 2x10: The Dream Reaper

When Sally's Reaper returns, Josh and Aidan are the ones who'll need saving

Old 03-19-2012, 05:02 PM
Elite Fan

Excited for this ep!!! It's coming on soon for me
Old 03-19-2012, 05:24 PM
Addicted Fan

Half hour till I get to watch it. Looks like it will be amazing. Sam Sam and Meghan are all saying its their favorite episode.

Btw I had already opened a thread this morning so idk what you want to do with that.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:27 PM
Master Fan

Tftnt!
Old 03-19-2012, 11:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Okay, so I'm only halfway through the episode and I'm LOVING it! Meaghan Rath is so great and pulls off creepy so well. That whole scene when he sits up and is ripping into the boys and Zoe, she looked so creepy and the dream coloring of her dream world scream to have icons made out of it.

I'm kinda liking The Reaper or maybe it's the actor that plays him, hard to say. Either way the season has been so great.
Old 03-20-2012, 05:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnEarlessWorld (View Post)
Okay, so I'm only halfway through the episode and I'm LOVING it! Meaghan Rath is so great and pulls off creepy so well. That whole scene when he sits up and is ripping into the boys and Zoe, she looked so creepy and the dream coloring of her dream world scream to have icons made out of it.

I'm kinda liking The Reaper or maybe it's the actor that plays him, hard to say. Either way the season has been so great.
I agree the colors in her dream world were beautiful and my gosh she is really beautiful we only see her in the grey outfit and she is pretty but the color scheme she used in her dream world was perfect. I liked the Reaper too but is he real? I am confused at that ending. Or the explanation that Amy gave saying this is a part of who she is the part that is judgemental and only see's things in one light. And yet I felt that Scott -from the very beginning wanted Sally and that's why he had a hard time shredding her. So here I liked him and her in the alternative world and he so seemed to want to keep her -she could have been happy in a way. Instead her friends needed her and once again she came through for them. That was the reason I loved this show in the first place was the three monsters living together talking and being there for each other. This season they sort of branched out and away and just left poor Sally alone so no wonder she needed Scottt.

Wasn't it funny how Aiden couldn't or really had a hard time drinking from Josh. I love it when it is Josh and Aiden too -and I think I was watching a promo on demand of Who's that Girl only the guys and they were being interviewed by a radio station and they mentioned the bromance of that show. I want to see some intervews of Josh and Aiden and hear their take on their bromance. Even the writers get it -when Bishop came and mentioned Josh was Aiden's nagging wife. So when Aiden drank from Josh and was flying high at first cause it was so good-I laughed until all of sudden the blood went bad. SO there I AM like Josh wondering how can he help...and was so thankful Sally came out of it for them.
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Old 03-20-2012, 06:32 AM
Addicted Fan

this was the best episode i think ever!

i love when it is all of them. sallys color scheme was so pretty.

scott/reaper isn't real he is all in her head but i think he is male since sally can't get herself to believe her girly self is actually a killer. sally was very creepy when the reaper took over her.

the boys oh where do i begin they were great from beginning to end! so emotional so funny.

i felt for both of them i was like omg :omg: when aiden was having that reaction to drinking joshs blood. just amazing .
Old 03-20-2012, 08:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Btw I had already opened a thread this morning so idk what you want to do with that.
omg I'm sorry, totally didn't see it!!! thanks for doing that though

will comment more on the ep later when I have time, but I loooooved it SO MUCH!!
Old 03-20-2012, 09:13 AM
Addicted Fan

It's no problem .
Old 03-20-2012, 05:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I agree the colors in her dream world were beautiful and my gosh she is really beautiful we only see her in the grey outfit and she is pretty but the color scheme she used in her dream world was perfect
omg I know my word the purple was just the perfect color for Sally/Meaghan...she looked beautiful, the house was absolutely gorgeous, I even loved the title sequence with the purple heart lol. This show has always had great scenery and beautiful aesthetics but this episode they really took it up a notch! So gorgeous

I'm like overwhelmed with how much I loved the ep, I'll have to rewatch and post about all the specific things I loved but like someone else said I'm just sooo happy the 3 of them are intertwined in a story again
Old 06-30-2012, 04:22 AM
Master Fan

I really loved this episode. Meaghan did some fantastic acting in the scene when the reaper was talking to them. I loved the dream would they created for Sally. It was clever to have everything be grey and Sally colourful as opposed to the would she lives in. It was also great to have an episode with just the three of them, and I liked Zoe being involved.
Old 06-30-2012, 05:37 AM
Addicted Fan

Glad to see what you thought. It is def my favorite episode of season 2 maybe out of series
Old 06-30-2012, 05:42 AM
Master Fan

It's definitely my favourite episode so far.
Old 06-30-2012, 05:59 AM
Addicted Fan

I love when it is all three of them. We need more of that in season 3
Old 06-30-2012, 06:00 AM
Master Fan

We definitely do. I loved this episode and then the next episode just made me sad.