Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-21-2012, 10:17 AM
Elite Fan

Being Human US Episode Discussion: 2x06 'Mama said there'd be decades like this'

Episode 2x06: Mama said there'd be decades like this'

Aidan is haunted by memories of Bishop when his protégé strolls back into Boston while Sally must confront the secrets revealed by her mother's death

*discuss away!
Old 02-21-2012, 10:18 AM
Elite Fan

Just now watching the ep, can't believe Nora just left and now Josh is gonna be stuck in a bad situation with the cops.

ewwww Aidan BISHOP'S BACK
Old 02-21-2012, 12:40 PM
Addicted Fan

i enjoyed having bishop back, but only bc i love how mark delivers his lines lol.

i feel bad for josh, he must really love Nora to do that for her, she doesnt' seem to care though how he is supposed to deal with everything. i'm a little upset with him giving over the twins, i was just starting to like them. o well

sallys mom thing eh, didn't care that much about it.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:49 PM
Elite Fan

yea I love Mark Pellegrino, Bishop is so entertaining. I loved the scene where he was with Aidan and Josh, his lines were so funny there although I think I missed something...why couldn't josh see him? I was confused about that.

The Nora/Josh SL is kinda frustrating me, it sucks that Nora just left like that. and now the twins are gonna be gone...I liked them
Old 02-22-2012, 06:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

because BISHOP was all in Aidan's head. At least to me. You noticed Henry didn't see him either. He knew Aidan was talking to someone and he will ue that against him. OH MY GOSH that just kills me how it ended with Bishop telling Aidan, that the father never kills the son, it is the reverse the son kills the father. I am so frightend for Aiden too Bishop.

Josh ...Josh....Josh. I am just as frightened for you because the purebreeds if they find out and get loose they will comeafter you. I get it. Just like you told Sally -it's the love you have that makes you do anything.

TOO BAD SALLY's mom sucked!!!! her love, pssshaaa freaking cow. hated her. Sally needed a mom still wanted her mom still and all she wanted was that dude. I don't think the British version was like this, and so my heart ached for Sally just as much.

I am glad the writers put little things lighthearted things in the show otherwise it would be constantly drama drama drama and yeah my heart ached a lot but then they gave me Josh and his lasagna dinner. They gave me crazy crazy Aidan that no one knew what the heck was going on with him and Bishop.
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

The scene where Josh comes to talk to Aidan and Bishop says 'oh great here comes the wife to nag" LOL.
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Old 02-23-2012, 02:03 PM
Elite Fan

^ that line was the best

Quote:
because BISHOP was all in Aidan's head. At least to me. You noticed Henry didn't see him either. He knew Aidan was talking to someone and he will ue that against him. OH MY GOSH that just kills me how it ended with Bishop telling Aidan, that the father never kills the son, it is the reverse the son kills the father. I am so frightend for Aiden too Bishop.
yea that makes sense, that's what I was thinking but I missed a few minutes at the beginning so I was wondering if it was explained or something. but it makes total sense that bishop was just in aidan's head, especially since he was facing the situation with henry.

I felt terrible for Sally too ugh poor girl just cannot catch a break this season.