Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-26-2012, 07:40 AM
Addicted Fan

Being Human (US) Episode 02x11 Don't Fear The Scott Discussion Thread

Don't Fear the Scott

promo:

sneak peek
Old 03-26-2012, 07:42 AM
Addicted Fan

happy being human day. i'm gonna call it i think suren dies..don't know for sure but from the look that mother gives her i don't see much longer for her..might not be this episode but it's coming. i wonder if they would do it suicide again like rebecca or mother kills her.....

anyway looks interesting just 11 hours and 17 minutes until it's on
Old 03-26-2012, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for this thread!

Can't wait for a lot of OT3 scenes tonight
Old 03-26-2012, 03:49 PM
Addicted Fan

Your welcome

Every episode should just have the three of them lol
Old 03-27-2012, 06:20 AM
Addicted Fan

wow....at first i thought aiden being free/banished was a dream but nope.

the dinner was funny they need to have more double dates lol. Suren was great. i liked the line "you keep such a clean and orderly house josh you are a tribute to your kind." and julia asks "kind what kind is he?" and Aiden goes "dudeish..becasue he is a dude and dudes are messy."

i knew i never liked Henry. now i feel Aiden is going to kill those 2 other vampires and really do damage to Henry..hopefully kill him. i think he is going to relaize that suren really isn't the kind to be able to be on the run she has to big of an appetite. he is going to send her home. apologize to mother and be back in vampire world or maybe he just sends her home mother sends her away..who knows but all i know Henry has to die!

glad sally was able to fix janet and get rid of the reaper finally. and she can go back to normal. but she does need a hobby to not get swallowed in herself again.

Josh i like him with Julia. i don't think i trust Nora but only time will tell. but after the I love you from Nora i didn't really expect him to go back with Julia. but with the eclipse next week she might not be around much longer.

over all a very good episode can't wait till next week only 2 weeks left until the finale
Old 03-27-2012, 06:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju_b (View Post)
wow....at first i thought aiden being free/banished was a dream but nope.

the dinner was funny they need to have more double dates lol. Suren was great. i liked the line "you keep such a clean and orderly house josh you are a tribute to your kind." and julia asks "kind what kind is he?" and Aiden goes "dudeish..becasue he is a dude and dudes are messy."

i knew i never liked Henry. now i feel Aiden is going to kill those 2 other vampires and really do damage to Henry..hopefully kill him. i think he is going to relaize that suren really isn't the kind to be able to be on the run she has to big of an appetite. he is going to send her home. apologize to mother and be back in vampire world or maybe he just sends her home mother sends her away..who knows but all i know Henry has to die!

glad sally was able to fix janet and get rid of the reaper finally. and she can go back to normal. but she does need a hobby to not get swallowed in herself again.

Josh i like him with Julia. i don't think i trust Nora but only time will tell. but after the I love you from Nora i didn't really expect him to go back with Julia. but with the eclipse next week she might not be around much longer.

over all a very good episode can't wait till next week only 2 weeks left until the finale
I wondered when the season finale was going to be on..thanks.
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Old 03-27-2012, 07:19 AM
Addicted Fan

Your welcome
Old 03-27-2012, 05:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Never posted on this board before, but since last week's & this week's episode were great....I just had to comment.

I still prefer the U.K. series over the U.S., but as I mentioned above, the last two episodes seemed to 'get back on track' of what the show was originally about...the three of them TOGETHER. I've sorely missed scenes with the three of them and these two episodes really made me wish they had spent more of the season with the lead ensemble, instead of having each of the characters off on their own. I'm all for character development ( Sally!)...but this whole season I was beginning to wonder if they truly were friends or just roommates. Frankly, I struggled with continuing with the show at all. But last week's episode invigorated me, and has totally 'sold me'...I'm sticking it out to the end of the season.

Loved how great the 'double dinner date' turned out! Awkwardness abound....

I really liked the lil' Sally/Nora team-up. Aiden & Josh (understandably) could not support Sally's mission (sometimes it's better to just leave it alone); but that's really not Sally's personality....she HAS to reach out and help....especially knowing it's her fault....she HAS to fix it. Nora, ironically, is in the exact same position. She crossed the line, did unspeakable things & now has to live with the consequences; but is willing to try to rebuild (ever so slowly) somewhat of her shattered life.

I knew Henry would betray Aiden (& Suren?) again. This vamp has had too many chances...me thinks a stake is in his near future (or another skinning). BTW, how did Kyle Schmid end up playing another vampire named Henry?!?!? (Blood Ties, anyone?)

So what does everyone think of the 'were-remedy'???? Frankly, just before Nora said it....it's exactly what ran through my mind....and for a second I thought Nora had come to (not seriously go through with it) but attempt to kill Josh....but she does truly love him.

Really looking forward to see how they end the season...some biting, some ripping, & some reaping.....

Last edited by Lynea; 03-27-2012 at 06:10 PM
Old 03-27-2012, 09:06 PM
Elite Fan

In the middle of watching the ep right now, just saw the double date
Quote:
i liked the line "you keep such a clean and orderly house josh you are a tribute to your kind." and julia asks "kind what kind is he?" and Aiden goes "dudeish..becasue he is a dude and dudes are messy."
I loved that line, omg at least Josh had someone to eat with at this dinner haha
Old 03-27-2012, 11:51 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I knew Henry couldn't be trusted. smh. He has made one too many mistakes. I knew they wouldn't get far though, they were bound to get caught, and I'm sure Suren either dies or gets sent far far away.

IA though, I've missed OT3 scenes, I liked how they all banded together for Sally. I can't wait to see how Aidan gets out of this one though!

Old 03-28-2012, 11:56 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutor_Girl (View Post)
I'm sure Suren either dies or gets sent far far away.
this i completely agree! ijust hope Aiden doesn't have to run Boston again.

ETA hi Lynea welcome to teh Being Human board. hope to see you arund more.

Last edited by juju_b; 03-28-2012 at 12:02 PM
Old 03-31-2012, 12:45 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome Lynea!! Love your post, especially this part:

Quote:
I really liked the lil' Sally/Nora team-up. Aiden & Josh (understandably) could not support Sally's mission (sometimes it's better to just leave it alone); but that's really not Sally's personality....she HAS to reach out and help....especially knowing it's her fault....she HAS to fix it. Nora, ironically, is in the exact same position. She crossed the line, did unspeakable things & now has to live with the consequences; but is willing to try to rebuild (ever so slowly) somewhat of her shattered life.
Sally/Nora were my fav part of the episode love that they're working together and building a friendship. I've hoped that would happen ever sine 2x01!
Old 06-30-2012, 07:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by find something real (View Post)

Sally/Nora were my fav part of the episode love that they're working together and building a friendship. I've hoped that would happen ever sine 2x01!
It was my favourite part too.

I actually like Josh and Julia which surprised me.
Old 06-30-2012, 07:36 AM
Addicted Fan

Ik I was the same way with them. They just fit
Old 06-30-2012, 07:43 AM
Master Fan

They do, I like the history they share together.