Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2012, 05:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju_b (View Post)
Holy moly that was long first let me say I would love to see more of aiden right after he was turned and his wife and family! Let's have this happen alright syfy please

Second I agree I don't want josh to jump back in with Nora. I want him to be alone and realize what it really means to be the wolf no that killing ray isn't an option anymore.

Third I want josh to save Sally hehe. But I actually want both of them to save her. I personally don't want aiden to do it alone because I don't want to copy bbc version with mitchell and Annie.

Fourth I really liked series 4 of bbc version. I thought Hal and Tom were great. I went in with an open mind like this is a new show and I loved it.

I'm I think I hit all your points lol
I do tend to write a lot, I am a story writer so it comes naturally hehe.
I think Aidan would have to rescue Sally alone, he's the only character who is technically not alive, he's undead. Can a living person go into the ghost plain? I kind of find that that would not make sense.
I understand your not wanting it to copy the British and I feel the same although in this particular case I would like to see Aidan and Sally become closer if not a couple. I am a hopeless romantic that way and I like their relationship in season 1 before I saw any of the British. So the British actually has no involvement in my opinion. Ok maybe a little because the whole rescue thing did add to my love of the idea.
I do however hope that if it is Aidan alone that they DO NOT copy Mitchell's confrontation from his victims in the ghost plain. That's not in Aidan's character to face himself, he keeps his past and his torture bottled up and tries not to think about it while Mitchell beats himself up over his past, acts out and is more aggressive making it more appropriate for him. If they wanted to take Aidan down that road they should have had him go with Sally into the abandoned hospital hallway. UNLESS, he gets a chance to see his wife and son. THAT I would love and it would be unique.

I actually do like Hal's domino exercise and would find it interesting if Aidan learned something like that. He could use it for sure. The relationship between Hal, Pearl and Leo was very interesting and close. It's mostly the terminator baby thing I didn't like.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:40 PM
Addicted Fan

If your a writer then you should check out our fan fiction thread. I have a story over there. I'm a writer as well I just love it. But we can talk about that over on that thread.

It will be interesting to see how they rescue her or maybe neither of them rescue her and she saves herself. Sally seems like she isn't the damsel in distress.

I really think Hal is a good role model for all vampires who want to get clean lol. The whole baby thing was eh to me. It's hard to get into a story when you only have 8 episodes to do everything in.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:55 PM
Extreme Fan

True, Sally is not a damsel in distress despite Aidan sometimes being over protective of her, or at least she totally doesn't think she is. She's very head strong. She called to them over the radio for help though, so I guess that means that someone else has to save her. She did get pretty ahead of herself this time and she seems to realize that.

I am trying to write a fanfic continuing where the second season left off. I am slow because I am such a perfectionist but the result is worth it.
Old 05-11-2012, 01:13 PM
Addicted Fan

this is where that post should go
Old 05-12-2012, 09:16 AM
Elite Fan

vampiredoomsday I'm bringing your spoiler post in here to discuss!

Quote:
Someone posted this on the syfy forums and apparently it's from E Online.

I know it's a long way off, but got any Being Human scoop? Will Nora be around?
Yes, season three is a long way away, but it'll feel even further because Being Human is time jumping a year into the future. Nora is definitely in the mix. She'll be helping Josh locate Sally. But will come across some trouble of her own when she clashes with the wolf twins' father.

A year seems to me like quite a jump for Sally to be in Limbo, I was expecting a month's time to pass at most. And Nora helps Josh locate Sally worries me. Does this mean no one digs Aidan up? That had better not be.

Now of course this is the internet and I myself, the sharer have not laid eyes on the source even. I got this from another sharer.
So remember to take this with a grain of salt.

If this is true though, looks like I will have to start my fanfic over. XP
that is interesting, though it worries me that Aidan isn't mentioned I would hope he'd get un-grounded asap and we woudn't have to have aidan-less episodes! and I also really want him to be involved in finding sally
Old 05-12-2012, 10:07 AM
Addicted Fan

The thing to remember is what josh doesn't know what happened to Aidan do he doesn't know to look for him. And josh could be so concerned with finding Sally that he doesn't look for Aidan thinking he ran away again.
Old 05-12-2012, 02:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by find something real (View Post)
vampiredoomsday I'm bringing your spoiler post in here to discuss!

that is interesting, though it worries me that Aidan isn't mentioned I would hope he'd get un-grounded asap and we woudn't have to have aidan-less episodes! and I also really want him to be involved in finding sally
I agree 100%. Despite that I love all three of the roomies, Aidan is the most interesting character for me. His being taken off the show(hypothetically since that should not be happening if I heard right that all three actors are signed on for at least 5 seasons) is probably the only thing they could do to make me stop watching this show.
So this makes me worry for an Aidan-less season premiere and possibly Sally rescue. I am not sure that can happen though, I assume Aidan to be the only one who can travel into the ghost plain unless Nora was killed in the shoot-off and I completely ship Aidan/Sally. Ever since I saw the Annie rescue in the British(which happened to be my first British ep) I went 'OMG I so can't wait to see Aidan rescue Sally, that is going to be sooo sweet!' Although mind you this was before I realized that the second season of the US was deviating, I just knew the first was following the British because my mom kept pointing it out while we were watching the season 1 recap marathon(which was my first time watching the US version).
Although I love that they are deviating from the British and being very unique, I would be quite disappointed if Aidan ended up not being involved in rescuing Sally. I have been looking forward to it for a while.

I suppose though that Aidan was not mentioned in this bit because it was answering a question about Nora's position in the next season. Hopefully that is it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju_b
The thing to remember is what josh doesn't know what happened to Aidan do he doesn't know to look for him. And josh could be so concerned with finding Sally that he doesn't look for Aidan thinking he ran away again.
Henry does, so I assume he would be involved in getting Aidan out. Or maybe somehow the news finds it's way to Josh.

Last edited by Ashes Fall; 05-12-2012 at 02:44 PM
Old 05-13-2012, 08:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireDoomsday (View Post)
I agree 100%. Despite that I love all three of the roomies, Aidan is the most interesting character for me. His being taken off the show(hypothetically since that should not be happening if I heard right that all three actors are signed on for at least 5 seasons) is probably the only thing they could do to make me stop watching this show.
So this makes me worry for an Aidan-less season premiere and possibly Sally rescue. I am not sure that can happen though, I assume Aidan to be the only one who can travel into the ghost plain unless Nora was killed in the shoot-off and I completely ship Aidan/Sally. Ever since I saw the Annie rescue in the British(which happened to be my first British ep) I went 'OMG I so can't wait to see Aidan rescue Sally, that is going to be sooo sweet!' Although mind you this was before I realized that the second season of the US was deviating, I just knew the first was following the British because my mom kept pointing it out while we were watching the season 1 recap marathon(which was my first time watching the US version).
Although I love that they are deviating from the British and being very unique, I would be quite disappointed if Aidan ended up not being involved in rescuing Sally. I have been looking forward to it for a while.

I suppose though that Aidan was not mentioned in this bit because it was answering a question about Nora's position in the next season. Hopefully that is it.
ah ok yea you're right I'm sure that's it

I am looking forward to see which aspects of the UK version they keep in this Sally SL.
Old 05-13-2012, 10:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Yes I am very anxious to see what Limbo is like. It's hard to imagine what Nick's description of 'I can see but there's nothing to see' can mean. Although the place is totally pitch black in my dream the other night. I hope they are a bit more creative than the British especially because in the British they focus mostly on Mitchell facing his past whereas that is not in Aidan's character so I hope they don't do that with him(except with his wife and son, I would love to see him see them in the ghost plain).
Old 05-15-2012, 08:01 AM
Addicted Fan

what i am imagining is a vast white plain; with maybe some fog. like it looks like something is in the distance (perhaps a door) and the more you walk towards it the farther away it becomes.

and then your surronded by all the people that you shredded and have been left behind for whatever reason. i can imagine that the ghosts in there will flock to the new ghost to see if they have a way out.

question...do you want Sally and Danny to make up since they are going to be Limbo together (for who knows how long)? like do you want Danny to redem himself by helping Sally get out of there?
Old 05-15-2012, 04:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Interesting perspective juju_b but I assume something a bit darker.
As for Danny, he's right there isn't anything he doesn't deserve. Knowing Sally though and the way she was affected by his condition in 'Partial Eclipse of the Heart' I bet she will try to help him too.
Old 05-15-2012, 05:24 PM
Addicted Fan

i have a feeling it will be darker as well (btw you can call me julie ) i just want this to show to get lighter unlike last season but obviously not to light

i like your answer and i agree with it sally may hate him but she isn't one to leave him behind.
Old 05-15-2012, 06:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Yes, I would like the rescue to be dark but the rest of the season to then become lighter again. I want to see the roomies reconnect as the tight nit family they were in the first season.
Old 05-15-2012, 11:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireDoomsday (View Post)
Yes, I would like the rescue to be dark but the rest of the season to then become lighter again. I want to see the roomies reconnect as the tight nit family they were in the first season.
This is exactly what I want to see happen too. The three of them is what made me fall in love with the show...I'd love their bond to be the focus again!
Old 05-17-2012, 05:44 AM
Addicted Fan

we def need more roommate action this season!